I'm cured

Cdnuts- did you have the extreme verision of PFS…bloated, feminine hips, atrophic lower legs and arms (cushings like appearance), twisted penis with veins, thinning skin etc ?

cdnuts – how bad was your ED before and after? How was your PFS libido vs. after?

Thanks!

Thanks for taking the time to come back and share your story cdnuts and congratulation on your recover. Couple of things…

I read your thread on AndroHard; at first you felt your experiences although possitive with it, you actually felt it set you back after a long time eating healthy etc. Was this something that you just persevered with and continued to cycle? I only ask because I’m at a stage where I can function somewhat normally and I really dont want to go back to initial crash days, although I’d be happy to persue a healthy lifestyle route and this steriod option, considering you attribute so much of your recovery to it. If this is the case you said you cycled it 4 times can you give me a rough timeline of your cycles?

Eg.
6 week androhard, 3 week PCT

I didn’t have any of that per se, but it was “extreme” enough for me. My Estrogen was sky high and I had all of the problems associated with high Estro…among many other things. If you read though my posts, of which there are almost 1000, you’ll find all of my symptoms.

What a welcomed breath of fresh air! Thanks for coming back and I’m glad you’re well.

Complete ED at first. Then had very soft and hard to even get erections. I had no libido after fin for years. Right now it’s normal. It’s been normal for about a year and a half.

That was in the beginning…one of the first cycles. I wasn’t dilligent enough in PCT and subsequent T boosting supps.

I contribute part of my recovery to it.

All of my cycles were 6 weeks and PCT was 30 days and then right into a T boosting cycling regimine. I’d do PCT, then another month or so of T boosting, then I’d cycle again.

how did your hair loss flucuate with you recovering? did it accelerate? this isn’t one of those “i care about my hair” posts. it’s more about, sometimes I will notice my hair loss flucuate and I’m wondering if i’m doing something RIGHT if i get my hair loss to increase or if I am doing something wrong WRONG and moving backwards when I see it in regards to PFS?

also, did you notice your moods flucuate a lot as you were recovering? like, you felt massively emotional at times or you felt more masculine?

thanks CDnuts… posts like this give me hope. i was falling apart last night over all of this, good to know there’s light at the end of the tunnel.

did you lose feeling in your penis, and if so, has it returned completely?

Yesssssssssssssss thanks a ton cdnuts!! This gives a lot of mental energy! I can’t think of any good questions but I’m sure others have such more than enough.

Well on the androhard my hair would come out like crazy. Ironically enough, I’ve shaved my head. Something I should have done ten years ago. I’m completely embarrassed I caused so much pain and suffering in my life do to my own vanity. Everyone tells me I look so much better with a shaved head. I have an ID badge I wear for work and the picture is old and has me with hair. People will go out of their way to tell me I look funny with hair. Here I was thinking I’d look funny with a shaved heard.

I personally would worry about if your hair-loss is “good hair-loss or bad hair-loss” There are man;y other things you need to be focusing on in regards to healing and honestly hair loss isn’t one of them. I could mean an increase in androgens which is good, but so can an increased libido, morning erections, body odor, sweat, etc.

So…before your recovery began, you had some arousal ability, but it was just too soft? Thanks for clarifying. Some other quick q’s:

-Did you take a multi? Did you take an active-B Complex? Any additional minerals like Zinc? Or trace minerals? Can you be a bit more specific on your vitamin/mineral/supplement regimen (including brands/doses just as a comparison/research point)?
-you mentioned fasting for 2 weeks or more. Are you saying that 2 months or 6 months is better? What did you feel you achieved via the fasts?
-what % of daily intake or what absolute amount in grams or calories of carbs did you target, if you recall?

Thanks a lot!

Hi cdnuts,

Did you suffer from muscle atrophy if so has it improved ?

cdnuts- really appreciate you checking in and helping us out. Did you notice a very slow return of things with setbacks here and there? I have been off for 15 months, and I have noticed that after each mini crash (about every 2 months) I get a little better. A little more sweating, more libido, better orgasms etc. In other words a few months ago I was having AM erections but not much libido, now I am having AM erections with libido etc. Is this how it went for you? Thanks again

Congrats. Might you comment on any cognitive side effects you have overcome?

For example, did you have speech problems, word finding difficulties, memory impairment, anxiety, depression, parkinsonism, etc.?

If so, how long did these sides persist and how problematic were they prior to recovery.

Thank you for your time!

No…sometimes I would have “arousal ability” and sometimes I wouldn’t…at all. I didn’t have a libido anyway so it was really useless regardless.

I took just B-complex. And I already said I took a mineral complex. I think you’re splitting hairs here…You shouldn’t be focused on such minutia when there are bigger fish to fry. Get all of the other things going first…then split hairs once your on your way. This one thing isn’t going to make or break you.

You can’t fast for two months or more.

I’ll help you guys with questions, but I’m not going to rewrite all of my posts. The things your asking are well documented in my posts. Especially about fasting.

And by your questions, I pretty sure you don’t know what a fast is. There are no calories during a fast. You stop eating all together and just drink water.

You should search my posts and read up. It’ll answer most of your questions.

Yeah, I get the definition of fasting , but was referring to your carb reloading suggestion. Was curious how high you went in carbs, if it mirrored some pro-metabolic literature on carb intake.

Just trying to extract the basics, cdnuts, I have not had time to read the 1000 posts yet. Must’ve missed the mineral complex, I saw that you took magnesium and B-vitamins, which ones/forms, I don’t know. For those looking into genetic testing & methylation, that might be interesting information.

Anyways, I appreciate you taking the time to answer questions, but it’s not so clear what the bigger fish are for many that have played with a lot of the concepts you’ve mentioned. You’re very fortunate to have been able to pull it all together.

Wasn’t sure you got the definition of fasting seeing as you asked if you could fast for two months or six months…unless I read that wrong. That would kill you.

I thought I was clear in my outline? There really is nothing to extract. I wrote it all down. The big fish are what I wrote down in my outline. It’s right there.

Instead of “playing with it”, you need to DO IT. CONSISTENTLY. Unwavering. You need to make all of those things your new way of life. Period.

I’ll tell you, I HATED doing those raw diets for months on end. I did it though. Was I sure if it was going to work…no…I wasn’t it. But I DID IT. Same with the fasts. I had no one tell me if you do this you’ll get better. I’m telling you guys what I did…and I’m better. I WISH I had that. It would have saved me alot of time and money.

You need to put these things into practice immediately and make it how you live now. Then just go about your life. Stop coming here…stop searching for a magic bullet…It doesn’t exist. You need to get diligent…strict with your self.

Forgive me If I seem short. I forget what it’s like to be in that horrible fog.

Congratulations to you. I realize you joined in 2008 but how long was the total duration of your PFS? When did you realize complete symptomatic recovery?

Carb reloading depends on the amount of activity I ended up doing (heavy weight). I usually load around 300grams or so but have gone higher then that.