I think PFS is an autoimmune disorder

How long after accutane did you develop this ?

About six months after.

What are those antibiotics?

Amoxicillin is the mane of the antibiotic. I donā€™t remember the dosage.

I donā€™t want to lecture anyone here about the side affects. be careful about self medicating.

I wish you all good luck.

IF you dont believe then please dont post here, especially when you know what autoimmune is.

1 Like

I have been in this mess for 9 years(used saw palmetto). I have tried TRT and other options and nothing helped. Many others have done many conventional treatments with failure. We either sit and rot or think out of the box. Now I have found that Statins produce the same results as PFS and we have some clue about the nature of the sides caused by Statins then what is wrong to apply the same approach to PFS? when posted my story about saw palmetto and worte that saw palmetto the same sides as Fin, many forum members got angry and demanded to ban Saw palmetto users to make posts on this forum. As a result of this , this forum was shut down on Saw palmetto users for long time,but time proved I was right and now membership is open.
If you still do not agree , then please go away, do not post on this thread. .

1 Like

whats the point of a discussion if you cannot state your opinion :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Please let people do anti-HMGCR anti bodies test. If you do not want to contribute, then leave this thread.

I believe you, really. Tomorrow i will read the full thread.

why are you demanding that i ā€œlet peopleā€ ā€¦ im not opposed nor do i have any control over what anyone can do here. i recommend it so we can rule it out

The above study presented autoimmune anti-androgen antibodies in human serum in patients with prostate diseases. So, these antibodies do exist. Other examples of auto antibodies attacking human receptors include myasthenia gravis and anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis (rare).

I read a case study about a woman with anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis, and they succesfully treated her with blood plasmapheresis and immune suppression.

The point of this comment was to illustrate that immune complexes have been discovered against androgenic receptors in human males, and that it is plausible that is what has happened to us.

Anectdodal evidence from me includes swollen lymph nodes, and high WBC counts (out or range) when not feeling ill.

4 Likes

Molto interessante. Ottimo lavoro.

2 Likes

News on the anti-HMGCR?

Interesting rationale. I became interested in SIBO after my stools started smelling like ammonia. Iā€™m always having loose, yellow stools that smell like ammonia (Clorox spray to be exact lol). To youā€™re point about AI, Iā€™m curious myself. Since quitting Propecia, some of my pores, particularly on my chest, have become inflamed and my hairs have thinned in addition some bald spots, again all in my chest region. If this is alopecia (ironic) related symptoms, then this is certainly an AI issue.

I had exactly the same thing was told it was caused by liver enzymesā€¦

Did you see a gastroenterologist? If so, did you have fat findings in your stools?

I know you are dead RIP . But this happened to me in the past I feel complete mental recovery the days I dont sleep more than 1-2 hours or dont sleep at all.

Fascinating. Though our Androgen Receptors seem to be upregulated rather than downregulated.

just to relate that i got IBS after accutane, itĀ“s ruined a lot of things for me i cant eat for pleasure anymore, only animal sources

What IBS is?