I think I have the same thing that Konflict did... Is this the end?

After I took the vitamin d supplement, I also noticed I had to urinate more and was dehydrated.
I think it has to do with my elevated blood calcium levels.

The thing is, I just don’t understand why I crashed again. I’m suspecting it was due to overmasturbation. Now my libido is gone and my ED returned. Haven’t had a boner in 5 days.

I have same symptoms. Tribulus terrestris gave me these.

Have things gotten better for you after taking tribulus?

No, I’m totally diaabled now. I lost 15kg, my skin become extreme dry and thin, dry eyes, dry hair, penile tissues loosing, muscolar damage, memory loosing, eyes problems, I can’t watch TV or play videogames.

Damn, I’m so sorry.
I guess I should not experiment.

After tribulus, I stop to do experimentation. The only thing I took was low dose of Testosterone gel, because my endocrinlogist prescribed me, but it made me worse. Every time I worse, I don’t come back. Is definitive.

Were you improving before you experimented?

best thing to do nothing for half a year and hope it all resolves by itself?

Honestly, I would not experiment at all. It seems a lot of our symptoms mirror the worst sufferers of PFS right before they crashed after experimentinf.
Let’s just pray that we recover.

1 Like

From november that i stopped everything. I’m continuing to worse… I don’t think i will survive over an year. My brain is too damaged.

First of all, don’t panic! I don’t see any bloodwork or tests enclosed. That said, your symptoms may be caused by:

• Low E2. There’re too many sufferers here who think their issues (joints pain, libido loss, G.I problems) are solely low DHT when in fact it could be low Estrogen (specifically E2). There’re many stuff that lower E2 including Vitamin D and other fat soluble vitamins.

• Immune disorder. Problems in the gut, infections, allergies trigger immune issues and among these are joints pain (sort of arthritis).

I had (and still do) experiences symptoms that echo yours and thought I was crippled. But understanding the potential causes have helped me get through.

Get your T, E2 & Vit. D tested and try anti-inflammatory things (e.g. vitamin C). You probably need to heal yout gut and avoid anything that lowers E2. G’ luck.

1 Like

Thanks doomed. I also suspect it could be an estrogen problem. Gonna get a hormonal test soon. Hopefully the doc I meet on 6/2 can write a prescription for me to get a full hormonal panel.

In the meantime, does vitamin A, D, E, and K work against Estrogen? Does that mean I have to avoid the sunlight?

Also, did your symptoms improve?

No problem :blush: You certainly don’t need to avoid the sun. The thing is, there’re men with naturally high E2 and others with borderline low E2. I belong to the latter subset so that leaves me susceptible to any E2 lowering stuff. All fat soluble vitamins in high doses lower E2. I’ve had similar issues with Vit D and my level turned out over 50 ng/ml, which is high.

I stopped it and as my level went back to more normal (~35), E2 bounced back to low normal (~19 pg/ml) and a lot of symptoms improved including joints, libido, skin, sleep, frequent urination…, etc. and most importantly depression/anxiety gone.

1 Like

How long did it take for vitamin D to reach a more normal level?

Since Vitamin D is stored in fatty tissue. It’ll take a while for level to go down. In my case, it took about 2-3 months for it to go down from 50ish to 35. Vitamin D hype train needs to stop as recent studies are demonstrating that very high levels are correlated with increased all cause mortality rate. Too much hormone D also imbalances Vitamin A.

I’d aim for 30-35 max.
@WorriedGuy123

As I lost a ton of fat a month after I stopped fin, would that spike my vitamin D levels? I was taking 5000 iu vitamin D for 3 months before I took fin.

My E2 was through the roof on fin. Blocking 5AR shifts more T toward E2 pathway resulting in higher serum E2 levels. I’m of the opinion is that partial of fin effectiveness against hair loss is due to increased E2 rather than lowered DHT alone. I’ve witnessed reckless men taking estrogen pills and reversing hairloss.

Anyhow, my premise is that after stopping fin the body upregulates 5AR (sort of rebound effect) leading to higher enzyme activity and thus higher DHT rather than low DHT. Low E2 causes all sorts of problems including fat gain around midsection and facial fat loss (think premature wrinkles). Vitamin D at your dose for 3 months would greatly increases its baseline level and results in lowering E2 further (if yours was low to begin with). Only way to know is to get an essay ASAP.

1 Like

I’m having terrible back pain recently. :sob:

I don’t know what’s wrong.

Will it ever get better?

its that f’n fin bro, there are more people with that backpain. Just type in the search bar BACK PAIN…
Its a damn shame, your 27 with frickin backpain like you’re in your fifties. This FIN is making us age in a matter of a few doses.

I’m trying to stay positive and hope for the best, but it’s so hard when symptoms just keep getting worse.

I lost so much muscle throughout my body, and I think it’s not supporting my spine very well now.
I’m worried how this may affect my job.

God, this is terrible. I keep wondering what I did to deserve this. I guess this is another day where I cry myself to sleep.