I Might Stop Sleeping Permanently From PFS and Die

good post, interesting. fwiw, he was taking it for close to 2 months. i understand what he is talking about though, one time i basically lived off gelatin exclusively, i took it for probably like every meal for 30 days or so, i made my own from beef oxtail. that got bad real quick… i felt like i was having a heart attack from it, my head would be pounding at night from it, i agree with him the gluatamate build up i think could have started it. i stopped using it after that.

however, i did use it again after i was unable to sleep for 3 days and then had no sugar, and it allowed me to pass out successfully.

if you need to sleep though and you haven’t slept at all, it will work to take it 1 night. good idea though, maybe not go overboard on it and use it every night. i also wouldn’t use any magnesium supplements and try the epsom salt baths, maybe every 3rd day or something to be safe based on your post.

just to add on too though, the potassium, ZINC, calcium, etc. is JUST AS IMPORTANT as the other things. no digestive enzymes from low zinc is going to make your stressful body that much more stressful if nothing is being digested. probably not as important, probably more important, especially good zinc foods.

Someone contacted him on FB apparently, he’s recovered apart from skin sides

L trytophan is very dangerous, it will increase prolactin and put down dopamine.