I have a theory about PSSD/PFS/PAS

I think addressing viruses, pathogens, bacterial overgrowths, mold, is all helpful to get some benefits but its not the root cause of this problem.

1 Like

How are you so sure man?

Just to be clear. We will not allow any users to collect money on this forum or to direct people elsewhere to do that. Please report any such attempts to the forum staff!

1 Like

The person who has alleged me has been banned from all activities in PSSD community for a long time due to aggressive behaviour & targeted lies.
I haven’t even sent PMs to anybody in this forum. You can check my activity!!!
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

The most ridiculous and implausible ‘‘theory’’ i ever seen.

3 Likes

If anything these would be downstream effects of androgen signalling they aren’t causation of these syndromes and I can say that with certainty.

Agreed - for example I now have Mast Cell Activation Syndrome which can explain a lot of my symtpoms but the root cause is an epigentic and/or change to methylation cause by SSRI. That is what triggered the MCAS which then caused many symptoms. So the theory of viruses or pathogens is not the root cause - they are just in addtiion. Many people have gut issues and viruses and lyme and EBV and bacterial infections but it doesnt manefest in exactly the types of symptoms PSSD/PFS/PAS does.

Also, the timing doesnt make sense either- why would pathogens and viruses be the cause when my penis turned numb after taking a drug?

I recently had my bloodwork done and all is ok.

But I appreciate your theory, maybe you’re right I hope you will also post some regimens we can try to heal.

2 Likes

I’m exploring the treatment stuff for now mate. Half the way

Because those drugs made an environment that microbes reactivate & go Chronic. Inflammation as the part of Immune response have blocked the blood flow into your penis man

1 Like

Everybody’s entitled to his own opinion but i still think it’s down to the lack of androgen receptors signaling in certain tissues which results in a lack of androgen activity , many people have experienced a temporary recovery in their erections by aplying a dht gel into their penis , some had the same effects with tribulus; forskolin and other herbs as they increase AR sensitivity , i don’t think a chronic infection would prevent a person from getting an erection , if that was the case we wouldn’t get night time erections , many of us can get a decent erection when sleeping but as soon as we wake up we lose that ability , it’s like there’s a mechanism working against you getting an erection when you’re awake and your brain activity is elevated , when you’re sleeping and your brain activity is reduced your erections improve

1 Like

Yes… Is neurologic… Similar a scelorosis.

2 Likes

Yes. Additionally it’s Neuromuscular.

“Viruses are low grade inmflammatory fires, they go in there and muck up the dna and rna replication”

“If you have a virus, or multiple viruses, or heavy metals it will slow down the GPX enzyme… this is where confusion sets in when you see the doctor because they say hey its a past infections, because classic endocrinology looks at IGG as past infection and new studies show if the levels are 3x the baseline. THIS IS A PROBLEM!!!..”

Yes even a high IgG is bad, and slows down the recycling of glutathione. Too make matters worse our demand for gluathione increases but we have less and less of the materials to make it.

Go on youtube and watch dr.berg vidoes about viruses, fungus , mold etc…

He states the importance of fasting (autophagy) to clear out these intracellular pathogens. Maybe why fasting is noted in sooo many recoveries.

Fasting induces the AMPK pathway which downregulates androgen receptors. If it was Autophagy I would have seen permanent benefits improvements when I consistently fasted in October ‘19 and July ‘20, but I only saw temporary improvements immediately following fasts.

I think you need to fast on a permanent basis if you want to see more standing results @Zonz

Did you try water fasting?

No i’m doing alternative day fasting but i’ll probably try water fasting later when my body gets used to fasting

Lol. Anyone believe this?

1 Like