I crashed again by mistake

Hey Guys,
after taking 9 pills of Finasterid May 2019, i had after the 8th pill already every strong symptoms. I directly stopped with the pills. I had anxiety tiredness, low libido, sexuell dysfunction, felt often sick and weak.
After a time i recovered a bit and arranged with my symptoms. Then i started 3 weeks ago with vitamin complex (incl. zinc) and red ginseng. I crashed completely because i didn’t knew that red ginseng is a dht blocker as well. Right now i feel worse then ever. I have panic the whole day and night. No libido and zero erection, everything is dead. I have the feeling that my penis is smaller day by day. I feel tired and without energy. I really don’t know what to do, i have to fight against my suicidal thoughts. I have the feeling that nothing will improve anymore and i destroyed everything. Not even after Finasterid i felt this worse. Someone else crashed after around years again and recovered ?

Do you have signs of AR activity (body odour, muscle pump after gym)? If it feels like your body is still holding on to your basic genetic structure then I would say it is a minor crash and not a major one. Try to keep calm and I believe you will return to baseline.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer. I don’t know if i still have body pump, i will try it today in the gym. I couldn’t do anything because this situation overwhelmed me. I hope so that i reach at least my baseline. I stopped al supplements because I’m not sure anymore what helps and what not

1 Like

Sounds good. As always, stay away from all pharmaceuticals and supplements. It’s just not worth the risk. Let me know how you go at the gym.

I arrived at home from the gym, i had the muscle pump after gym and the body odor is normal. Thats at least a bit calming. Its shocking because i never had this kind of strong sexuell symptoms, i could masturbate at least every secound day, now nothing is possible anymore. As you said i hope i can go back to baseline.

1 Like

Good signs. I would take it easy and things should return to normal soon.

Hey Balph, what do you think causes lack of body odour and what resolves it?

Hey LL,

I believe there are two causes:

• Lack of DHT in the early stage
  • Damaged androgen receptors

For the latter, if you aren’t a severe case I think the androgen receptors can be repaired over time (time is the only healer). I’ve realised that most severe cases have no BO, however, it doesn’t mean you are doomed if you don’t have it.

I’m still feeling bad, no improvement, my penis is completely dead. He is smaller then normal and it burns sometimes without reason. No masturbation is possible. I get worried more day by day. Do you think i start from day zero because i destroyed everything ? I can’t beliefe how dump i was again.

Stay strong. It may take months to recover to your old baseline. I had the same burning sensation but it eventually stopped and I regained function, although the shape is different. Not to take anything away from your problems, as it’s all horrible, but if you are only dealing with sexual symptoms then it could be much worse. I think you can heal.

Sadly thats not my only symptom, i have a strong tiredness, brain fog and derealisation/depersonalization, dry eyes and some allergic. The sexuell part was the only think i had to stay positive and alive.

I would rest up for a few weeks / months and see if things get better. It’s not uncommon for people to improve their symptoms after subsequent crashes. Sorry you are going through this. Try to withhold the suicidal thoughts and give your body time and the environment to rest.

Okay I’ll try, I’m just afraid that if I can’t get an erection for so long, it will damage tissue, nerves, muscles or blood supply. I will try to stay positive. How do you feel ? I read you also had a crash ?

1 Like

I’ve seen many cases where sexual function is restored. Three weeks isn’t a long time so you may find if comes good again.

Thank you for asking. I’m falling apart from head to toe, to put it bluntly. Unfortunately, it seems to be progressive at this point. I also have horrible anhedonia, tinnitus and brain fog. I’ve got dry skin all over, dry eyes and the inability to feel thirst. Add on top of that aching muscles, bones and teeth, constipation, frequent urination, thinning skin and complete exercise intolerance. I get two hours sleep per night, if I’m lucky. The interesting thing is that the complete lack of emotions is saving me, at this point.

I feel with you, i know what you mean with lack of emotions. We are in our best ages and we suffer so much. I could beat myself everyday for that stupid decisions. First i took Finasteride and i had a crash, i didn’t know it was from the pills. My doctor told me i have to take escitalopram, because i have depression. It is only in my mind bla bla bla. So i took it directly after the Finasteride for almost one year. It was a horrible time, sleepless, anxiety, panic attacks… As i quit i felt a bit improve for my derealisation but then it went back so strong. I always had the same level with my erections. I would say mild ED but nothing else. I thought it can’t be worse and now it is. I’m 26 years now, i suffered since 2019 so almost 4 years. Sometimes i ask myself what did i wrong in my life that i have to suffer. The only good think is that now my family believes me that this is not only in my brain. I’m thankful that we have this community here, sadly i found it to late.

1 Like

Sorry that i write so much about my self and for my english grammar

1 Like

Doctors and western medicine are useless. I suffered the same fate. Before I found this website, I was deemed delusional and forced antipsychotics. This crashed me twice and all hell broke loose. I didn’t find this website until a week after. Unlucky.

I totally agree, i won’t go to a doctor again because of this. We have to stick together and motivate us. I kick my self out of the bed now and try to go to the gym.

1 Like

My situation goes worse, my penis is so small and also the top is white with red points or only white and cold. It seems there is no blood anymore. I can’t beliefe that this happened. I have the feeling that there is no recovery anymore since it is worse then ever. I destroyed recovery hope, and i have to start from 0. I have read for shrinkage is no hope. I really don’t know how to survive the future

I would not say there is no hope

Ppl have come back from shrinkage and have done different things…or even waiting

But there is different kinds of shrinkage I believe

Some have very constricted pelvic floor which pulls everything in like I believe I had

Then there’s actual tissue shrinkage which I believe all of us have had even it was a little bit

It’s totally understandable to feel hopeless ass it just happened to you and it is very difficult

Be strong and see with time it will hopefully subside

1 Like