How many people suffer from PFS and do you think there will be a cure soon?

Yes, as @awor has posted we are working on it. But unfortunately as you may have guessed there’s a lot of work for the pair of us to do on numerous projects, so sit tight and just put the pennies in a jar for now.

8 Likes

Oh my apologies, I must of missed that post or forgot, that’s great news anyhow.

np, was in the site feedback thread here:

Maybe it would help to get more people involved. I know it’s not easy. You need to get people up to speed to whatever it is that is going on behind the scene, people might need certain skillsets, and, obviously, you never know how reliable people are. But maybe it could help to let people know what skillsets/capabilities would be useful to support your efforts.

Two of the projects seem to be the integration of a donation button (your quote of Awor above) and the 23andme analysis. I guess the former will require some expertise in the coding language, while the latter will require some advanced statistics skills. Anything else?

3 Likes

Very good post. I support that.

1 Like

Yeah, I get you and do understand.

Well, I can tell you said button took no time at all, just got to sort out the other side of it, lol. We have a good coder helping with custom integration of a different project, and hopefully @Ghost will be interested in working with @awor and I regarding the 23andme stuff you mention. As to other projects, there’s just lots of difficulties as you guess. There’s things people can’t quickly get up to speed on, things that aren’t public, and just things we need to do personally. We are of course very gratefully helped by the mods, the new accutane mods @pete and @Dubya_B, and of course you guys posting, interested in supporting the community being together and being kind to each other. I’m sure in the future there’ll be projects that can be planned at a more community level so others can contribute their skills as you mention. That would be good.

Quite soon there’ll be a project everyone here can easily contribute to that will be helpful, promise.

9 Likes

I’m taking clomid and arimidex for the past 3 weeks every other day. My testosterone level was in the low range and my estrodial was higher than the top limit… I’m hoping I can balance them back to normal though not sure that will really help my lack of libido, and erection issues

I think I may have had a similar experience. I had a few days of considerable improvement seemingly out of the blue. The only thing I could relate it back to was that I had been drinking large amounts of nettle tea in the days leading up to it. From what I’ve googled, nettle tea is anti-androgenic, in the same way that aniseed tea is. Some kind of hormesis perhaps?

I agree with the idea that we should find a unifying name for the problem. In fact, I feel like that might even have been the best first step in the entire process. In order to be recognized, we need to have a name. If we don’t even have a coherent name then we will never really be recognized. I support “PEDS”.

1 Like

I agree with the idea, too.
But First of all, We have to get a scientific evidence to support the rare disease.
so, in this time upcoming study is very significant to make a huge step. Make a monthly donations is a good option I think.

2 Likes

Any updates from Awor? Been 2 years since that statement.

1 Like