How long must we wait?

Well, i’m sure it’s not nerve damage. They name it like this because by medical therm it looks like nerve damage. Absence of reaction to stimuli, pain sensation and other sensations is described. There is no other illness in this world that cause skin numbness, it’s only nerve degeneration. But the point is that we have a lot of examples when numbness comes and goes day by day. I have numbness on entire skin of my body, what kind of nerve damage is this? There is just something inhibited. On PSSD forum we have some theories about GABA/Dopamine implication. I myself had minutes or hours of skin anesthesia remission. In the same time i felt dopamine in my brain, i felt again smells, i felt the sun. It was only couple of minutes. each time.

I absolutely do not agree about nerve damage. If someone have nerve damage that his place is not on PSSD forum.

i think exactly the same ;( no problems with sexual sides but i want my brain back

2 Likes

It is nerve damage. I have penile / testical / low abdomen pain that comes and goes, more so when I use pde5i. This doesn’t mean we all have it but some certainly do.

Still do not proove nerve damage. Girls during PMS have lower abdominal, ovarian and vaginal pain/spasm, does it mean nerve damage? No, there are endocrine changes.Think about.

4 Likes

Indeed, I have no idea on waiting anything like the mentioned one here. So if you are looking for the time, it is better to ask

Yeah it seems sexual hormones interact with nerves.

True, I saw an article that says the Testosterone suppress the immune system, that makes total sense to me now as I am not getting sick anymore, like the other guys in here. Low T=no flu, seems that the whole whole endocrine system is super complicated and it plays bigger role in our bodies that we thought.

Girls have cramps because their bodies need to cough out dead tissues every month

we are talking about hormonal/endocrine changes and symtpoms, not about body’s reason to do this.

This is one of my most favorite posts on PropeciaHelp. I feel exactly the way you describe. Every single word is right on target.

1 Like