How do you guys deal with losing your hair? suicidal

She’s basically cat fishing you with her makeup and tight clothes.

I don’t see the problem with a hair system tbh.

1 Like

I feel like the living dead. I’m not alive. My body is physically alive, but I don’t exist anymore. But I’m not dead. I’m still here. But I’m not alive.

I don’t feel anything any more. Not sadness, not fear, not anger, not happiness. I’m like a zombie.

Moderator edit: this is bad advice.

hey man , Maybe try alfatradiol and stemoxydine for topical hair loss? alfatradiol is a mild topical anti androgen while stemoxydine works as a mild version of minoxidil. Ive been using it and have not been experiencing any side effects. it just helps maintain what I already have if anything.yeah finasteride fucked me up also. working out and being outdoors will make you feel better. Being home browsing propecia forums is just going to make your situation worse! stay positive man!

peace!

What a stupid advice !!

1 Like

wait can this stuff mess you up also?

Not just “me”, it can mess anyone with “pfs”. Even mild anti-androgens can mess up any severe sufferer here. Do u have pfs? Take the survey please.

yeah Ive been using Alfatradiol even after fin :flushed::flushed: .damnit. I haven’t been able to sleep. I haven’t slept in a week. I don’t know what to do. Ive tried valerian root and magnesium. I tried smoking indica but it made my insomnia worse. any suggestions?

Doxylamin helped me in the beginning to get 3-4 hours sleep at night.

Stay away from any kind of anti androgens or anti estrogens, even mild ones that’s my only advice. And don’t forget to take the survey man. @Dennis u too.

1 Like

What, is Doxylamin an anti androgen or anti estrogen? If yes then I don’t knew before. But it helped me the last 6 months with my sleep. And i don’t feel anything bad with it :sweat_smile:

I actually look better with a shaved head

I took this shit for absolutely nothing. No reason whatsoever

Poisoned my body and I didn’t even get to keep it which I didn’t even need in the first place

It’s not easy knowing this

1 Like