How do you guys deal with losing your hair? suicidal

bruh, im not comparing the wig to fin.

Read before you reply, I was comparing a wig to a hair transplant!

Surely wearing a wig (excuse me hair system) is much better than having PFS.

BTW some wigs do look good, I would feel really insecure going with a lady knowing that Im basically catfishing her by wearing a wig. Me personally would feel even more confident with a buzzed look.

1 Like

It must be a number of variables indeed.

I believe in my case it is DHT related, since my hair shedding came to a screeching halt when I started using topical fin.

I don’t give a damn about my hair anymore. Everyday I wakeup I feel like why didn’t I accept my fate and went bald instead of blocking such a precious hormone in my body called dht. I was mad for my hair. I did everything possible to keep my hair and now I have a thick head of full hair but no androgen activity in my body. What should I do with this full head of hair now? I just pray this fucking hair starts to fall soon and my normal body homeostasis return back. I want my dht back.

4 Likes

I’m not worrying at the moment - doing ok for now with mine but if it started balding I will probably go for the hair system tbh . Should have had that as the contingency all along!

I have a full head of hair

Beginning to question if I even started losing any when i first took this junk

Would gladly trade it to become normal

1 Like

I’m just going to get micropigmentation when the time eventually comes, I’m a diffuse thinner so I’ll retain some bristle and a hairline which makes me a prime candidate for SMP.

I mean I’d prefer my hair long on top but beggars can’t be choosers. The buzzcut look is miles better than having a horseshoe in my 20s.
Hair transplants need finasteride to work properly because you continue to lose your non-transplanted hairs, and I’m never messing with 5aris again, not worth it at all.

I’m seriously considering opting for the hair system too. I use fibers to conceal the thinning currently but it’s getting really hard to cover and I feel like it’s now or never. I think with Covid now is a good time to do it since I’m working from home so the next time I see my coworkers they won’t notice a drastic difference (since the last time they saw me was almost 6 months ago). I just worry about the cost and maintenance. And also revealing that secret to romantic partners. Does anyone here have experience with hair systems, good or bad, that they would like to share?

When your penis is gone there is literally no use for your hair

5 Likes

As my nickname says, i have smp for over 4 years now.

Best desicion ever.

Look out for the ‘to straight’ His-hairlines opt for more natural.

1 Like

If you think men wearing a hair system (wig) is the same as catfishing a woman then surely you find women who wear make up, push up brahs, heels, fake boobs etc the same right?

Double standards.

2 Likes

yes indeed, if the girl has a pretty face at night time (due to make up and what not) and the next morning looks like schmigel I would definitely end it right fuckin then and there!

Agreed, these super-straight NW0 smp hairlines look unrealistic on adult men, too good to be true.
If I decide to go for it in the future I’ll just ask them to use my current hairline as a template, which is thankfully still intact as I’m a diffuse thinner.

I’m planing to do SMP, i have intact hairline, also diffuse. Will do it like it is now i guess. Though my hairloss can be due PFS.

When u realise that u are suicidal about something like losing hair while still having a disease like pfs, believe me, u don’t have pfs.

4 Likes

I have the syndrome, possibly one of the worst cases I know of. Since I started getting worse, my hair has become dry, brittle, white at the temples, but most of all, it has started to fall out like crazy. I didn’t have alopecia before tribulus, now I don’t know if I will still have all my hair next year. Anyone who knows me knows how long the symptoms I face are, but I don’t hide the fact that hair loss hurts me a lot. Maybe because I am very short (168cm) and extremely thin (49 / 51kg) and I have a fairly large head. I make an impression. I would like to gain mass, but I have muscle wasting and my muscles are not growing. I was thinking of using a wig. Anyone have experience on this?

2 Likes

Fuck hairtransplantation iv got 3 the First doc fucks me with a fut scar. HTs are a never ending Story!!
My biggest Wish is to shave my hair to zero but ist impossible because of the scar and the transplantet densety is not good. Shave your head wet, get Brown,
Go to the Gym, take testosteron and proviron and live your live thats what i would say to my selfe if i could go back in time.

1 Like

I don’t care about my hair anymore. All I want is being free from side effects.

3 Likes

ill never get a gf again its over for me

At least you’ve got the hair man. Fin did something wild to me and I have been shedding roughly 200-300 hairs daily to the point where all my friends and their parents how noticed

Hi Brother,

As my name and profile-pic indicates i had smp/mhp done, now 5 years ago. Never regret and nobody notices. Sometimes people ask why i shave my Hair while i have so much😂 They can also do smp on scars.