Help our YouTube content rank higher

I’ve sent the YouTube vids on to a few people this morning asking them to like each one. Simple task to do. You could ask your fam and friends to do the same it moves us up the rankings and is easily done.my sister has also put it on her FB page with an explanatory note asking others to do the same

5 Likes

Why can’t we merge all videos of pfs victims who made videos and uploaded it to youtube before the establishment of pfs network? Maybe we can ask them !! Sorry for my ignorance.

2 Likes

This has been done here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E231gX4O5us

And here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll-iKk0st0M

1 Like

No… i mean, i have seen many people suffering pfs whose videos could’ve been uploaded to pfs network channel !! Like the video of @Papasmurf for example who already uploaded his story but in his own channel. Maybe we can ask him for his permission, just to unite the entire content of stories.

Cmon man
They didn’t take anything unless you let them

Fuck that
They ain’t taking shit from me no matter what they did

Well that simple task got us 10 additional thumbs up on the compilation and a few on the individual videos. That was from me just pushing it to a few people. It would be great if others could do the same.

2 Likes

I sent that video to.my friends now and they clicked on the like button! Thanks for reminding!

2 Likes

My guess is that some of the other patient story videos are not being used because they contain some undesirable material. Like speculative explanations of what PFS is, or might be, when there’s simply not enough information, and lashing out and accusations against Merck. While many of us feel these things, it would seem to me that it is in our best interest to fight the right battles at the right time and place.

There was also one other video where a guy was talking about his experience, but also talking about raw meat as a remedy against PFS who was literally calling out vegetarians for being ‘wrong’ and stuff like that. Regardless of ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ or what anyone’s stance is in such things; it doesn’t create a open / neutral atmosphere so to say.

Moreover such derailings are besides the point, which is to highlight patient experience and spread awareness of the situation in the first place. So I can imagine they are trying to avoid endorsing these unhelpful vibes and trying to exclusively report adverse effects and patient experiences. That’s more than enough heavy information to take in for most people who are new to it anyway.

1 Like

Just a bump on this. Some of our videos are getting quite a few views, but as they become more popular, the like to dislike ratio is going down.

Could I ask anyone who hasn’t to go leave a like and a comment on each of the videos? Particularly the explainer video which is being worst affected.

Share it with your family and friends to do the same. Doesn’t take long and makes a big difference.

3 Likes

Come on guys I got Fam and friends to do this a few weeks ago and it was literally minutes. I’ve pushed it wider this morning.

1 Like

Bump again. It’s a little disheartening to see less than 5 total likes and comments across the videos since we posted yesterday, and the 4 comments being from Damon.

Come on guys - it takes less than 15 minutes and has a huge impact long-term. There can be no complaints about anti-PFS content ranking highly on YouTube and Google if we can’t rally together to upvote and comment on our own content.

1 Like

I posted it to the Facebook group. Hopefully it gets some more attention in the next few days.

2 Likes

You’re a good man @Titan1! Thank you.

I cannot find the (new?) Videos you posted Yesterday. Can you give us a Link.
I only find the six Videos (Damon, Mitch. Ryan…) and the explainer Video in YouTube.

And can you give a Link in the Facebook Group too.

Sorry for any confusion. I was asking the forum to like and comment on our existing content as it was being downvoted. We haven’t posted the podcast series yet.

Thanks to all those who commented and liked overnight! Way to bump those like and comment ratios up. If you haven’t done this, this is a reminder to do so!

Just search post finasteride syndrome in facebook

I’ve spread the word about the youtube videos. I hope others will as well!!

2 Likes

Done! Everyone needs to go and do this ASAP!!

3 Likes