Help & Advice Needed Please

Paul,

you have got to ask yourself how anyone can take you seriously, when you just stated the complete opposite:

"Well… I intend to take a back seat with regards to my PFS and the work I’ve done for PFS and awareness including my TV interview and focus on been the best father that I can be. I am no longer wanting to kill myself and I do get small pleasures out of life again, making it worthy of still breathing in an out, which I never thought I would ever feel again. "

I find it irresponsible that you would kill yourself, when you have a baby child that needs you and that could give you much joy.

I am suffering from very similar side effects as you are including facial wasting, and I am much younger. I dont know if you realize this, but many 20 year olds on here have been fucked over much more badly than you have been. What should they think, when somebody who is comparatively “well off” kills himself? Should we all off ourselves in a mass suicide? Should all the young guys who suffer from zero libido and penile shrinkage kill themselves? Should awor stop working with the foundation and off himself in two years?

And you have the audacity to come on here and call your whining a “plan”.

Get a grip.

I am trying to get more people to sign up for the studies at Baylor and future studies. Also people should donate a part of their income. How can anyone get out of this dark hole and do these things, when we have people calling for suicide on this forum. Cant you carry out your plan without telling us this bs.

PVDL- you are a little German cockroach fuck! You have done shit for this site but disrupt peoples threads. He has participated in studies you little tiny fucker. You are a waste of space PVDL. You have single handedly ruined this site. And to honor you, you piece of shit, I am changing my company payroll deduction through the United way that was headed to PfS foundation to another cause. You are such a piece of crap.

Get a grip. Why do you insist on following me around this site?

Below is what the Baylor study is looking for. We already have a clue with a previous study that neurosteroid levels are a potential problem. Knowing what they are looking for should be a clue to us. What, if anything, can be done if they find these things to be true?

Research Goals

Current research is focused on determining underlying biologic mechanisms for the syndrome at a molecular level, as will future initiatives. Specifically:

Genetic risk factors for PFS
Androgen receptor expression in PFS patients
Hormonal profiles of PFS patients
Full genome gene expression profiles and pathway analysis in PFS patients
Proteins encoded by androgen responsive genes (ARGs)
Neurosteroid levels in PFS patients
Epigenetic chromatin alterations in PFS patients

It is impossible to predict what future medicine will or will not be capable of. If any poster on this board believes he can predict the exact outcome of this and future studies and or potential treatments or cures, he is delusional to the highest degree. Let me repeat: Thinking that with todays knowledge you can predict future PFS treatments is delusional to the highest degree.

It is very easy to predict however, that without studies, nothing will come about at all.

So if anybody thinks its clever, not to participate, they can either off themselves or accept their situation.

ok i’ll bite. you will probably end up calling me delusional or throw home brew somewhere

studies will bring about an official diagnosis which will be useful for legal reasons (lawsuits, insurance, disability etc)

as for cure, lets be realistic here.

even if they could patent the cure into a pill we would have to take everyday cause that’s how pharma works…

no company will make it because there’s no money in it

even if they could patent the cure into a one time injectable shot if that’s all we needed to reset our receptors…

no company will make it because there’s even less money in it

that means we will have to rely on existing medicine to treat out condition. unfortunately, effects of pfs can be progressive (aka rapid premature aging) for the worst affected. there’s no treatment for aging. well there is but we dont really respond to it (TRT+HGH).

existing medicine cannot treat tinnitus, peyronies, visual snow, skin thinning, shrinking dicks, muscular atrophy, etc. these conditions exist outside PFS and have been studied for decades.

so what does this mean? enroll in studies. then taper your expectations. no one here is speculating about anything. medicine is backed by greed and money and we’re billions short

You have no clue, what PFS is. Nobody knows what it is. Thus you cant make a prediction on possible treatments.

You have no clue, what future medicine will or will not be capable of. So I dont know how you can speak with such authority, on any of this.

All you are doing basically, is discouraging the participation in studies, as you insist that there is no cure ever. Thats very foolish behaviour, as these studies are your only hope.

i dont have a clue about PFS. no shit. no one does. i do know what observable effects PFS has done to my body. i do know my body has physically begun to age tremendously. do you realistically expect there to be a cure for aging?

im not discouraging being in studies. i will say that based on all the presently incurable conditions that PFS encompasses, dont expect a cure.

Lol. You have no clue, but know that PFS= aging. You also know that there cant be a cure.

To me you sound like another homebrew bullshitter, selling wild guesses as fact. The arrogance of some of you guys is astonishing.

You know what PFS is (aging), and that it cant be cured ever.

You ommit the fact, that there are recoveries, with lots of stuff reversing, including penile shrinkage, libido and brain fog.

If its “rapid aging”, do we all die younger?

How about you let the researchers do their work, instead of sabotaging your only hope to improve your condition.

I guess I shouldnt be surprised at your attempt to cast the studies in the most negative light possible. You are riding on the homebrew insanity carousel. Its so laughable, that you deride the studies and scientific researchers, while simultaneously taking guys like JQD seriously. It really shows that you are off the deep end.

Dont you see how absurd this text is. It reaks of emotional baggage, and makes no sense whatsoever.

1. You diagnose the cause of our condition: rapid aging. Before that you say it has something to do with our receptors.

Question: How the fuck do you know what caused our condition?

1. Then you say that a cure couldnt be financed? Why? If we win the lawsuit and continue to donate, the foundation could finance a cure as well. That would be non-profit.

Also, like you said, if we know the cause of our condition, loads of tools that are used for similar problems (and we dont know what problems are similar yet, because we dont know the cause), can be used.

1. Then you revert back to saying there is no cure for rapid aging…

Look, you are way in over your head.

You have no idea what caused it, if its treatable, how it could be financed.

You are overestimating your own knowledge, competence and intelligence, and underestimating the progress medicine will make in the future.

Thats why you are a homebrewer. You think you will get a quick fix from some Messiah on here like JQD.

tiger, do not give up. Do you have a testosterone replacement therapy already tried?
Maybe it helps you a low dose testo enanthate, so 250mg / 7d?
the man must try, even if the body first it will not start.
for me it was a whole 3 months until it struck. it helps me really tiger.
ok I’m not the old, but at least it’s ok.
I have studied, had a martial arts school was the center point no matter where I arrived … now I’m unemployed, my dojo, I gave up and tell you anyway: we kneel because we want it … I will not kneel and neither are you! !

what about a stronger antidepressant? something with dopamine reuptake inhibitors? wellbuterin perhaps? your mood changes like a shock !!

dont give up brother…

Tiger! Tiger! burning bright
In the forest of the night
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

Tiger! Tiger! burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

@pvdl
kollege das ist nicht hilfreich…und wenn es ihm gut tut über seine todesängste mit uns zu reden, so what!!! selbstmord gedanken sind ängste…
statt leuten runterzuputzen sollte mann ihnen mut machen…grüße

Ha ha… What a great post that is!!! Put a smile on my face did that buddy, thank you!!!

That song you wrote at the end is what we sing at the start of all Hull City football matches!!!

Listen here… m.youtube.com/watch?v=NGvQSaeP_W4

I won’t give up, I just have down days but I will stay and fight

Thanks again

:stuck_out_tongue:

I am happy to watch you laughing. Right now I shit my pants in fear:
I have the same symptoms before my first crash namely this fucking sweating. Then only came sweating, in February at minus 2 degrees, I was soaking wet with sweat, 2 weeks later the crash … and now again out of no where
… I go piss, sweat, I drink coffee, sweat, I’m making my sandwich, sweat … if I’m healthy again I will break least 15 noses at Merck, is with us around the corner. Could you go at GlaxoSmithKline over and spend the chief single pair Lowkicks from me? :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp:

Update: Monday 9th March 2015. Almost 2 years since I crashed and my life became ruined by Propecia, I received my first shot of Testosterone

I’m now on TRT as a trial for 6 months, since Propecia crushed my testosterone and gave me low Testosterone and all the associated symptoms

My shot on Monday was 4 ounce (1 gram) into my buttock, it hurt for 3 days afterwards, thus far I’ve not really felt any surge or positive change in any way, but I’ll keep you posted as it’s early days

Good luck, I am probably going to try to get clomid. I feel like clomid will do a better job gettour motors running vs just getting injected with something our bodies should be making.

Also, I met a PFS sufferer offline through my trainer who is not on this forum and who has recovered by clomid 50 mg everyday was severely crashed for four years. He has now been on clomid for two years. he really had it bad for a longtime and now feels he has recovered most of his manhood.

So there is hope even after two years.

he only took clomid?

what was his symptoms?

My symptoms were full blown PFS, read through my full thread

I took Propecia for 3 months in 2010 then 3 weeks in 2013 and suffered suicidal tendencies, full loss of sexual function, shrinkage, genital numbness, no pleasurable orgasm, muscle loss, insomnia, the list goes on !!!

2 years on, I’m still pretty much the same having tried Clomid which failed and now on TRT

He had full blown pfs for four years before starting treatment. All the symptoms and I would say a very bad case.

He is only on clomid. I am going to see his dr.

Hey tiger! how you doin dude? finally you pull it by the TRT? I am pleased, you’ll see it will help !! initially need the testo order to be effective but then everything will be like it was! my turn is at Monday, we’ll see what the doc says. Until then, good report, yes?