Heavy metals detox thread

I noticed the evening dose has alpha lipoic acid. I googled it and there is A LOT of info on it. Alpha lipoic acid is considered by many to be some kind of miracle of science.

Some of the things it is supposed to help:

• Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
• Coronary Heart Disease
• Metabolic Syndrome (high blood pressure and elevated cholesterol
• Peripheral Neuropathy (caused by diabetes and other conditions, such as Lyme
disease, alcoholism, shingles, thyroid disease and kidney failure)
• Diabetes (improving glucose metabolism and helping diabetics utilize insulin better)
• Liver Disease
• Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer (increasing long-term survival)
• Impaired Brain Function (as a treatment for stroke and other brain disorders
involving free radical damage, including Alzheimer’s disease)
• Effects of Aging (improving blood flow and enhancing immune function, restoring
levels of glutathione, a protective antioxidant and detoxification compound)
• Degenerative Diseases (ALA is a strong anti-inflammatory agent)
• Glaucoma and Cataracts

I am going to start trying to isolate ingredients and find out what ingredients are helping PFS symptoms. I have a bottle of alpha lipoic acid and I’m going to take some every day and report my findings.

have you been wearing the ball zinger?

staying away from gluten,sugar and diary and taking a detox tablet at night and
wearing a ball zinger is keeping me stable

you should definitely try the ball zinger if your are not wearing one already

ball zinger basically stimulates the testes to produce more testosterone

link for ball zinger and how it works
megabiz.net

search on ebay if you want to buy one

Alpha Lipoic Acid
In the July 2005 Journal of Urology it was found that oxidative stress is of significant importance in the cardiovascular nature of erectile dysfunction. Put another way, erectile dysfunction due to atherosclerosis is greatly benefited by the use of antioxidants.

Researchers concluded that antioxidant therapy may be a useful prophylactic tool for preventing smooth muscle dysfunction and fibrosis in erectile dysfunction.

Lipoic acid, also known as Alpha Lipoic acid, is a water and fat soluble antioxidant. Lipoic acid has been found to be very successful in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in fructose-fed rats that contracted diabetes and erectile dysfunction prior to Lipoic acid therapy. Lipoic acid therapy increased the production of NO, erectile function, and increased “mounting” compared with controls [4].

Another study on Lipoic acid and erectile dysfunction was further aided by the intake of the fatty acid, Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) [5]. Apparently, GLA works well enough to have had a patent issued on its use in erectile dysfunction [6].

healthyfixx.com/plan/2/fixxing-erectile-dysfunction

Does somebody got tested ? I mean, got a heavy metal test ? Were the result “higher” than normal ?

On the wiki page, they cleary state that detox diets are scams… But they also talk about alternative methods using dyalisis. Anyone tried ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_Metal_Detox_(HMD

What was the long term result from these liver cleanses? Anyone cured or at least have a Bette r baseline after? @joetz @bryce54 @visionquest99

1 Like

Anyone cured here?

I think they buy you a few days of feeling great and then you go back to baseline. That’s been my experience