Head Pressure

Does anyone feel more pressure on one side of your head?

My left side is definitely worse than my right.

1 Like

Hey bro. Have u recovered from this? Just curious because i have the same problem as yours. Very identical. I just want to know if theres hope to this.

Hi everyone! Im new to PFS since 10 days :(( i had only groin pain in the beginning, thaits totally gone by now, but since yesterday i have severe headaches , kind of pressure indeed. It always changes the spot, sometimes in the upper sculp, other times above my left eye. Only thing that helps is the cold fresh air. Since i’m experiencing my “crash” now, and sleep only few hours every night, and smoke in a chain, i hope it will settle after i’m through this shock period.

Hi @scaredoutofmymind, how are u doing now? Any improvment? If so, can share with me how u cope? I find both our symptoms are very similar. Looking forward to ur reply.

Doing fine off medications. Feeling normal

How long did u experience the head pressure and did u do anything to resolve it?

Try CBD oil ?

You’re saying CBD solved your head pressure? @scaredoutofmymind

No but it may help? I take some almost every day I don’t have head pressure

Did you ever have it?

Hey man how are you? You’re even off the Zoloft too or do you still take that?

1 Like

Off the Zoloft just taking a little CBD oil near bed time.

I have a script for klonopin as needed it helps when I have anxiety or shortness of breath but I try to refrain

Hi,
Did anyone on here finally sort out the head pressure sensation. I’ve had it for 4 years solid now, pressure across both sides of my head, towards my temples, and feels like my brain is wrapped in cling film and I can’t think as quickly as I used to! It’s been a nightmare 4 years with no solution!!

1 Like

i did, had it for 2 years straight, and then fixed it in like 3 days on carnivore diet

Yep my left