HBCAP - HCG Log

Would you mind elaborating?

2 Likes

Any increase in testicle size?

Not related to protocol.

Yep. I forgot to mention.

Hey, how are things going with hCG?

Update: Been on hcg for the past few months at 250-500iu 3x per week. I feel good. In fact mentally I feel like I’m pre pfs. My cognitive state/memory/mental sharpness is back as well. I play to stay on for another 6 months or so. I may also play around with trt at various doses down the line.

I’m able to have sex without any pde5’s. My last remaining issue is a severe lack of visual libido. I can get aroused through physical stimulation if my girlfriend initiates it. I’ve learned to accept it and whether my libido recovers or not I’m able to live a fulfilling and successful life.

Just a reminder to everyone, I was in a very bad state for the first year and a half. Have faith as there is a decent chance you will recover to some extent.

For those that may say I didn’t have pfs, I can assure you that I know what having zero test feels like and pfs is an entirely different beast.

7 Likes

Hell yes! All of the naysayers in this forum should read this.

Nice to hear it worked out for you. Can you please detail your improvements? Let me guide you:

• Did your testicle size and the ‘‘fullness’’ of it increase? Currently, my testicles sag, testis inside them shrank a lot, feels empty around as if there isn’t enough blood in them, and feels soft and not ‘‘heavy’’. How is yours now, in compare to pre- pfs baseline?

• How is your orgasm sensivity, build- up and intensity? (Healthy prostate or not. As orgasm comes from Prostate.)

• How is your general perineum sensivity and strength? The area between our legs, where PC muscles sit. When you get an erection, those area and muscles should contract very strongly, like as if metal strings supporting your erection below, especially right below your testicles. Remember the memories of the stubborn morning wood and the struggle of urinating in the mornings.

• Semen volume, odour and color?

• Erection, penis size. The girth and length, did it recover fully, or not there yet? Did you measure it to compare to pre- psf size?

• Glans, penis head size and shape.

• Erection hardness (Both firmness of it and the actual hardness inside of it which comes from healthy bloodflow and prostate.) and sensivity.

Details would be very good to hear! Hope is necessary. Please let us know. Thanks a lot!

This sounds very in line with what I’ve experienced with HCG.

I’ve made a full recovery in all of these areas. I can’t attribute it all to hcg but first clomid and now hcg definitely sped up the process. I do think hormone manipulation is a tool to deal with symptoms, not necessarily a cure.

I know I’m not cured due to my almost nonexistent libido but I can tell you I am so much better.

4 Likes

Continuing to improve in certain areas.

Over the past week, I’ve woken up almost every night with full nocturnals. I am completely recovered on the ED front yet my libido remains extremely low. I can only take it as a positive but I’m craving that return of libido. Can’t complain I suppose.

5 Likes

Update: I am still on 500iu 3x per week. I started using 12% DHT gel a few days back and I have had a significant libido upswing. I haven’t felt anything close to this in 2+ years. I will continue this protocol and keep you all posted. If this sticks, I will be a very happy man.

11 Likes

Libido has remained elevated. Not Pre-PFS but perhaps a 3-4/10 rather than 0-1/10.
Downside is that my hair is shedding like crazy… Not complaining however.

Interesting that high test levels from clomid/HCG did not cause any libido improvement over the years but HCG combined with direct application of DHT gel to my genital area has made a rather significant difference.

3 Likes

So the libido spike lasted 3-4 days. It’s now pretty damn low again but I am able to function sexually nonetheless. I’ll take that brief window as a positive and continue on with my journey. It reminded me of the good old days!!

2 Likes

How you doin?

I’m doing well man. I’m experiencing a noticeable difference sexually when I apply the dht gel along with my HCG. I’ll continue this for a while and keep you posted.

2 Likes

Be careful with the DHT gel - I remember Sibelio crashed badly from doing that.

Yeah I recall as well. Thanks for the heads up man. I’ll let you know if I experience any adverse sides/crash.

Honestly, I’m just glad that I’ve been able to trigger some sort of sexual desire. I miss this feeling.

1 Like

Man, I totally understand.

Using DHT cream together with HCG should be fine.

Using DHT cream will inhibit T production if used alone and should not ever be used without some kind of T “base” (TRT or HCG).

Please continue positing about your progress. I am myself going to try this protocol after getting some bloodtests.

1 Like

This might be a silly question regarding prescriptions but how are you getting prescriptions for DHT? Did you just go to your doctor and tell him you’d like to try that? I am not sure if it will be that easy to convice my urologist.