HBCAP - HCG Log

Libido has remained elevated. Not Pre-PFS but perhaps a 3-4/10 rather than 0-1/10.
Downside is that my hair is shedding like crazy… Not complaining however.

Interesting that high test levels from clomid/HCG did not cause any libido improvement over the years but HCG combined with direct application of DHT gel to my genital area has made a rather significant difference.

3 Likes

So the libido spike lasted 3-4 days. It’s now pretty damn low again but I am able to function sexually nonetheless. I’ll take that brief window as a positive and continue on with my journey. It reminded me of the good old days!!

2 Likes

How you doin?

I’m doing well man. I’m experiencing a noticeable difference sexually when I apply the dht gel along with my HCG. I’ll continue this for a while and keep you posted.

2 Likes

Be careful with the DHT gel - I remember Sibelio crashed badly from doing that.

Yeah I recall as well. Thanks for the heads up man. I’ll let you know if I experience any adverse sides/crash.

Honestly, I’m just glad that I’ve been able to trigger some sort of sexual desire. I miss this feeling.

1 Like

Man, I totally understand.

Using DHT cream together with HCG should be fine.

Using DHT cream will inhibit T production if used alone and should not ever be used without some kind of T “base” (TRT or HCG).

Please continue positing about your progress. I am myself going to try this protocol after getting some bloodtests.

1 Like

This might be a silly question regarding prescriptions but how are you getting prescriptions for DHT? Did you just go to your doctor and tell him you’d like to try that? I am not sure if it will be that easy to convice my urologist.

Significant downswing after abruptly stopping the DHT gel (still taking HCG). Been fatigued as hell for two weeks, brain fog is back etc. I suspect my hormones are fluctuating… Now I need to decide whether to stay off and try let them stabilize or go back on, hopefully feel better and say goodbye to my hair.

Be careful.

I caved and applied a small amount yesterday. Almost unbelievably, within 20 minutes the fatigue and brain fog lifted…

2 Likes

@Hbcap a small amount of dht cream?

Indeed. I was doing well while applying it along with hcg. Decided to stop the dht and have been feeling awful for the past two weeks.

1 Like

Did you stop cold turkey? If yes, your hormones will plummet to zero.

There is ways to get your own production online faster. Google PCT, that is what body builders use after they quit a cycle.

If just quitting it can take months to go back to baseline, if you even get there, sadly.

Still using hcg, I just stopped using the dht cream for a couple of weeks. My test levels should still be adequate considering the hcg usage however when and if I do stop, I will certainly PCT.

Wow, I really did crash once stopping the DHT. I appear to have had a very similar experience to Sibello. I’m now at the point where I may have to continue taking it indefinitely to feel normal.

1 Like

Hi, Hbcap,
Actually if there is a medicine can make me feel like pre-fin or the first time I quit fin, I would willing to take it indefinitely for life long.

2 Likes

Update: after a recent blood test, my test levels were sub 300, free test almost nonexistent and inevitably low estrogen. This was despite being on 1500iu HCG per week.

I’m going to start trt at 100mg test cyp per week along with hcg for fertility purposes. I have no issue being on trt permanently and am taking precautions (freezing sperm).

Not expecting any miraculous sexual improvements however of late my brain fog and lack of energy have been an issue. Hoping it will help in those areas.

One of the downsides of being on HCG long term is leydig cells desensitization sadly.

Personally I would drop the HCG all together, unless you’re trying to conceive right now.

I would also try adding stuff that will help with 5AR activity.

I think the data we have so far points in the direction that 5AR is not working as intended (low CNS DHT/Allopregnanolone with high T/Progesterone). Atleast in specific tissues like the brain.

I have had good results with libido and mood from Creatine 5g/day, which I believe is from extra DHT (lost a lot of hair). And I see you had some success with DHT cream before.

Also I would add some kind of Progesterone supplement and try to keep the serum level at 0.1-0.2 nmol/L. It is a important hormone for male sexuality and neuroprotective.

Just my 0.05$.

1 Like