HAS ANYONE HERE ACTUALLY RECOVERED?

Hi everyone
I took this devil drug for just a week 1mg. It has left me with sleeping problems, incredible shrinkage,anxiety,depression,watery semen the list goes on. I just wanted to know I see a lot of you guys that took it did so many years ago, I just wanted to know have any of you recovered or partially recovered? Or even know people that recovered but didn’t come back to say so? I’m getting very worried 8 months into my recovery with little/no recovery :frowning:

Thanks guys

Anyone?

I start to think that no one got recovered, I’m trying to contact personally some one who have recovered without any results.

1 Like

I would really be interested to…Especially someone that has recovered from the strange physical changes I got with body fat distribution…I do remember one guy telling me that his finally revered after his body stayed like that for a long time…He said it was almost like an over night thing and the body fat fluid went back down to normal.

There are users who reported their full recovery. The most mentioned is probably cdnuts, then lightattheend or something like that and some whose names i’ve forgotten. There is google sheet with all the users who have reported full recovery but i can’t find it know.
Mailewoh I have all the symptoms you mentioned but they are significantly less severe than they were one or two years ago. So, you def. shouldn’t loose hope. My experience is that pfs is directly correlated to the gut so my recommendation would be to concentrate on it and try to cope with probable gut dysbiosis. That would certainly require some discipline, especially regarding sugar intake. You can also take small amounts of something that raises 5ar levels and see whether you have any reaction. I had really bad ones so it made me think about whether pfs is an autoimmune disorder. But regardless of that, judging from my experience, gut health is very much correlated to my pfs symptoms.

Yes some have.

Hi jonny5ar
How are you doing now then? Would you say you recovered your original penis size? Any libido returned etx?

@Mailewoh

Yeah, i would say that my symptoms are less severe now. In sexual department less shrinkage, more ejaculate which is less watery and more libido are the most noticeable improvements.
On the other hand it doesn’t seem that i will reach full recovery sometime soon. I have reached less severe pfs level but it seems that i am stuck there. But i have to say that my dietary discipline diminishes as i get better. Also, there are times when i return to the full blown pfs, which is most likely to happen after some serious stress etc. but it fairly rarely occurs.
So, the point is that all my pfs symptoms (sexual and cognitive) have mitigated to less severe level which brought some hope and made me not think of the suicide on a daily basis.

I think there’s a hugh connection between gut and those whose suffer from frequent urination on this forum
As for myself i notice when my gut starts really playing up (playing up all the time regardless) my urinary issues become markedly worse. Gut dysbiosis testing im going to cover extensively with the professor whom i see in the very near future.

Having had this condition for number of years and seen the recoveries people have made in regards to what made them better, the gut is a key denominator. From my personal experience when my gut is bad, my other symptoms will follow. Having paid close attention to myself i know what came first between the chicken and the egg! The gut!

1 Like

I really doubt it. Cdnuts is a guy taking tons of supplements not a recovey. Personally I have been better and better with activators of 5ar2 enzyme… but not 100% recovered. I had two weeks that I was 100% recovered of all symptoms.

What exactly are the activators of the 5ar2 enzyme?

I’m one hundred percent tuned in on the gut theories now. There is to much evidence that points towards the gut.

I really want to know how many of us have had Colonoscopy’s. The Colonoscopy’s can only see IBD such as crones and Colitis and not things like IBS and leaky gut syndrome. But it’s still worth more of us getting Colonoscopy’s done. If we found evidence of IBD than this would suggest PFS is autoimmune related.

I consider myself 99.9999% recovered at this point.

2 Likes

Haven’t been here in ages because I don’t particularly trust this website anymore but its been so long I figured I would see what fellow sufferer’s were up to. Can someone link threads to ongoing gut discussions? Whats the latest on all these studies that have been going on for years? Nothing? Like always? What was that forum that other pfser went to after things got sketchy here?

what’s with the hyperbole, are you being sarcastic? what is the difference between how you were and now

I doubt cdnuts had a severe case of PFS if at all. Probably one of the biggest scams on this site is the statement that cdnuts had a severe case of PFS and recovered. I have read his first posts and non of them point to a severe case of PFS. To be honest I dont think he had PFS at all. Probably a hypochondriac. No mention of sexual and physical symptoms for example.

2 Likes

I don’t post here anymore because I have better things to do with my time, in large part thanks to CDnuts, so I feel the need to post this…

I guess the old saying of idiots and hypocrites are always the loudest rings true for you, my friend. You make all these sensationalist posts on here that people have blood on their hands if they don’t donate to the foundation, yet you turn around and kill all hope of a natural recovery by saying people who have recovered are scams, and so on and so forth. This promotes a suicidal, depression filled environment for new sufferers who find this site, which places the savior pvdl with blood on his hands. You told me on the other topic if I didn’t have anything good to say about the foundation, to be quiet. I emplore you to practice what you preach here, chief.

Don’t try to keep the doers from doing because you don’t have the mettle to.

There is no evidence that sport/ healthy eating cures PFS. If anything there is strong anecdotal evidence that severe PFS cases cant be cured with regimens. Some are lucky to recover and some arent. That you recovered quickly after discontinuation suggests that you were lucky, not that cd nuts cured you with his regimen.

Regarding cdnuts: I have read his posts when he first registered under this username, and came aways with the feeling that he is a hypochondriac not a PFS sufferer. No mention of sexual or physical sides. Immediately starts rattling off vodoo cures.

I have not seen one serious case of PFS that lasted at least 3 years cured by a regimen a la cdnuts.

This isn’t exactly what I was trying to get into with you, I was telling you to quit being so damn negative about anyone recovering just because you haven’t. I don’t give a fuck what your opinion is on how or why I or others have recovered. You’re the kind of person who finds any excuse to validate why something can’t be done. Thats exactly why you are where you are…I only argue with you to keep new people from falling trap to the same mentality.

Have a good one, pal.

You haven’t seen a serious case of PFS cured by cdnuts regimen because you don’t want to find one, if you even gave it a cursory look you would see that cdnuts had it pretty bad. Why don’t you just shut the fuck up already and crawl back to the rat hole you come from you cock sucking shit. You have no respect here anymore. You’re just a ghost that hangs around waiting for a redemption that will never come in your case. Scurry off.

1 Like