HAS ANYONE HERE ACTUALLY RECOVERED?

If members on this forum want to see what cdnuts symptoms were just go to his new website and check out the “my story” section. From reading it it sounds like a pretty serious case to me. Much like mine. Don’t pay any attention to pvdl. He’s a pernicious little rodent who probably gains much satisfaction in reinforcing supposed hopeless plights in others.

Bizzbee

@Pvdl, that’s untrue and misleading. Even those who aren’t cured 100% experience massive, life-changing improvements. I can testify that I’ve had one (although I personally haven’t tried cdnuts regimen).

Don’t be so uselessly, counter-productively negative.

1 Like

Yes a small percentage make massive improvements. Going by anecdotal evidence the great majority doesnt get cured or make massive improvements. The evidence is even stronger that healthy eating/ excercise and sleep does NOT cure PFS. Bizzbee harrassing people and going bonkers doesnt change that fact.

Lol. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If anybody thinks, that a user posting these kinds of messages on a PFS forum, 14 years after (drug) discontinuation, is cured from the disease and not a mental basket case, I have a bridge to sell them.

He is making my case without me lifting a finger…

How many times do we have to keep circling the around the same track with this fucking nonsense of yours. You are exhausting and self-defeating and just plain stubborn and you’re going nowhere as far as recovery is concerned. 14 years with PFS? I haven’t had a major crash in over a year. I live a normal life now. Notice I post much less around here? To be honest the only reason I came back was to see if you were still lurking around, festering, and miserable as always I see. Good. It gives me pleasure to see the rat die slowly from its own rat poison spewing filth nonsense. I didn’t stop messing around with anti-androgens until about 2008 (i.e. Fluridil). These were just as bad as propecia. This only prolonged the condition obviously. I didn’t actually do something about this condition until 2012. If you do nothing, chances are high you will remain where you are. You HAVE to DO something. And it HAS to be the RIGHT approach. Within 4 years, I had attained a steady 80% recovery. My case may take another year or even two to fully recover to 100%. It doesn’t matter how long it takes, as long as I’m heading for a full recovery. You on the other hand can sit around and continue to fester like a miserable little sick rat. I’m enjoying watching you slowly deteriorate. You deserve it you little puke.

If anyone doubts that 100% recovery is not attainable then they are a FOOL. Do not heed this little rat. Scurry off scumbag.

So 9 years after quitting with all drugs you are still not recovered. Feeling 80% while following a perfect diet, sleep schedule and excercise plan for 5 years is pathetic for any healthy person.

Going by anecdotal evidence, any objective observer would conclude, that the vast majority doesnt recover back to 100%.

Get some help. You sound like you are having a mental breakdown. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pathetic he says! Actually it only took three years to get to 80%. I’ve been riding on this new baseline for over a year now and it’s great. Show me what you can do. I am pathetic as you say, now try to do better. I’m waiting ratboy…

No, for a healthy person it would be pathetic. For someone with PFS is would be expected. We are going around in circles:

I believe the majority will not recover 100% despite cdnuts type protocols. You believe everyone can recover 100% via cdnuts protocol.

Ok. Lets leave it at that. The anecdotal evidence points to my theory being correct though.

Anecdotal evidence is not the standard with which theories are proven correct jackass. And I don’t believe everyone can recover 100% with this protocol. Geez, I must have said this numerous times as well. Yes, here we go in circles again. Quit making up stuff just to so you think you won’t lose face any further. You’ve already lost lots of face already, no point in redemption at this point. You are lost.

Yes in your fantasy world you are winning the argument. Trust me, if anyone is losing face its you. Calling people rats etc, really isnt helping your case regarding recovery. You sound like a mental basket case, desperately trying to convince yourself that you will get back to 100%. Also you are great at shifting the goalposts and reformulating previous statements.

You are the fool, because you think that severe diseases like PFS can be cured via a regimen. I guess all the guys suffering from chronic conditions are just lazy fat asses. Who would have thought!

You are so dumb, its useless to argue with you. You have been at 80% since 2 years. So you arent getting anywhere.

That some recover while doing diet and exercise doesnt imply any causal link. Some would have recovered eating cheese burgers you fool. Its obvious, that chronic conditions for many are permanent. Only in your world you cant accept that, because you fear that you are the guy who stays permanently at 70-80%. No other explanation for your erratic outbursts.

Let me make the reasoning process simple for you:

1. Are there diseases that are chronic and cant be cured via simple eating and excercise regimens?

Answer: Yes

1. Are there diseases were a small percentage recovers naturally, while the vast majority continues to suffer?

Yes

1. Is a regimen the difference between those that recover and those that dont?

By definition under 1) for this disease no. You have to be in the lucky camp, that makes improvements over time. And for some in that lucky camp excercise might be necessary.

1. Is it possible that PFS is the disease described under 1-3)? Yes.

In summary, if your story of vast improvements is true, you are in the lucky camp and it may be true that excercise increases your rate of progress. You are pretending that PFS can be cured via excercise for the vast majority of people. Its very obvious from reading this forum that this isnt the case.

If you need an example: My brother is doing regular excercise, sleeps a lot and eats healthy but has full blown PFS. I do nothing and am at exactly the same place as him.

You don’t need to make things simple for me. My intellect far surpasses yours, that much is clear given your past statements.

You speak as if the science on this thing is already settled. Who made you a fucking science demigod? Once again you enumerate a few possibilities, list a couple of anecdotes, and then start drawing erroneous inferences about this condition that have virtually no basis. As said before, this is not scientific. Point to one study that shows this condition can be permanent for a large contingent of sufferers? How the fuck would you know such a thing? You’re just a spoiled, rotten, fucking kid with no credible scientific background and yet you find the gall to speak for scores of other sufferers as being permanently damaged. As for my progress being stalled, excuse me but that is no reason to conclude that I am stuck where I am and will progress no further. Where the fuck do you find the gall to tell me what my fate is?

My recovery stalled for the plain fact that I was seeing so much improvement that I simply let go and started cheating, BIG time. I started drinking alcohol again, splurging on junk food, stopped working out, etc… If you want to know why I haven’t hit 100% by now it’s most probably due to this, but again who can be certain. I can rely on strong intuition and the real and actual progress seen in my own case to speak for myself. I’m not speaking for everyone else here nor do I presume to know what will happen if they were to try this regimen. But I am currently of the opinion that those who don’t simply “try” or “attempt” but are dogged, diligent, and incessant in following this regimen exactly that they will most likely improve, the odds seem to be in their favor. I have seen a multitude now of cases where this is true. I’m not going to enumerate all of them here. You should go on other forums and see for yourself, this is not the forum for that, at least not nowadays.

If you want to wait it out and see what the REAL scientists have to say about this instead of tinkering with it yourself go right ahead, no need to feel guilty or derelict. You’ll be waiting a long time, I guarantee it, years in fact. As for your brother, why doesn’t he post his EXACT regimen right here on this forum? Has he already? Can you point to where if he has? It needs to be detailed as you know. He needs to describe the full dietary and exercise regimen details. We might be able to point out where he’s mucking it up.

Relax chief. You are sounding like a dickhead again.

Your interpretation of our condition isnt backed up by scientific data either. My one at least rests on an honest analysis of the anecdotal evidence. For most people excercise and diet didnt achieve a 100% recovery. I will grant you, that some do achieve improvements. But to suggest that that the majority isnt recovering because they are lazy, alcoholic fat asses is going too far. I am not saying that its impossible. There is a possibility that your theory is correct, just like there is a possibility that a tea pot revolves around the sun. I am not sure my brother is interested in posting a detailed plan. He does it not because he expects to recover, but because he likes to be active. I will pass the suggestion along though and thanks for the offer.

Let me stress the following: I never suggested that people should not work towards a healthy and active lifestyle. That applies to everyone, no matter in what condition they are.

I don’t recall offering any theory whatsoever. The classic straw man argument is on display here. You claim that I have this theory that people don’t recover because they are fat and lazy. I never proposed such a theory. Then you attack patronizingly by invoking ludicrous sounding “possibilities”. Many here who attempt to follow this particular regime are simply doing it wrong according to what they have reported to me and others. I only offered up some anecdotal evidence of my own and that of others, although I suppose according to you that these anecdotes are somehow dishonest and yours is genuine. Your brother should not be afraid of a little scrutiny. He should post what he is doing in detail, it may just help him. Furthermore, be careful of perpetuating these claims that many people have tried exercise and diet and didn’t achieve recovery. You can’t possibly know why unless you had a detailed account of what exactly they ate or how they exercised. I believe many people who have or are now attempting this regime have not been or are not doing it properly and need guidance. I suggest those that have doubts about how to do this correctly please visit totalmaleoptimization.com. Have fun waiting for that scientific breakthrough by the way… tick tock… It’ll come no doubt, in time. In the meantime, keep chastising others for not donating by telling them they have blood on their hands, this will expedite the process I’m sure, and call me the dickhead.

Lol. Everyone at Merck has blood on their hands, according to some posters. The same posters then refuse to contribute to (one of the possible) solutions. So why not ask the question: To what extend do they have blood on their hands?

Some low level guy at Merck probably doesnt even know PFS exists.

Yes I think its fair to say that your statements are based on or imply a theory: That there is a significant number of people who will recover via diet and exercise. Especially since you so aggressively defend this route.

We will see what happens. At the latest when real scientists uncover more.

You should seek a mental health professional. I can’t fathom how you can make such remarks about blood on peoples hands with glee. It was not my intention to proffer a theory, merely to express a hunch or a feeling or a belief. You are the one propounding theories about the nature of PFS, without any significant scientific background I might add. You come here with a sanctimonious and pernicious and destructive purpose to discredit the full recoveries of those who worked hard for it and claim it was instead some sort of spontaneous event, that recovery has no correlation whatsoever with a person’s willful and deliberate plan to try and beat this. Maybe you’re the one who will have blood on his own hands. Scurry off.

Idk how you both keep arguing. Just relax and accept that you have differing viewpoints. It’s incredible how >50% of this past week’s forum posts has just been the two of your fighting. Take it easy…

Totally disengenious bullshit from bizzbee again. Typical. You are making a distinction without a difference. Cant expect much from a dickhead, who loves calling people rats and harasses members for offering a differing opinion. You admitted yourself that the only reason you came back to this forum is to harass me.

What a freak. This mental basket case is admitting that he is stalking fellow forum members that disagree with his interpretation. You really are a sick guy.

I accept his viewpoint. He seems intent to harass me as soon as I post a differing opinion. Questioning his theory, that exercise/ diet can cure the majority of PFS sufferers is apparently immoral in his world view. Questioning cdnuts, the god of homebrew, make me a rat, if you ask bizz.

And what should we call someone like yourself who prowls this forum waiting to virulently strike those who stray from the detrimental dogma you’ve crafted about the studies being the only salvation for the majority here? You twisted, evil, pernicious little shit. Yes, I have been giving you special attention because I see how twisted you are. I feel now as if comparing you to a rat was an injustice to a much nobler creature than yourself. You are a serpent. Quite a few here have offered their own opinions only to be struck down by your venomous spew and you once again have the gall to accuse others of quelling differing viewpoints when you yourself are guilty. A classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. I simply yet vigorously defended my own viewpoint because I will not let serpents like you come here and tell people that “homebrew” is hogwash and that donating to the studies is the ONLY way. I and others merely offered another way. We fully support the studies, any SANE person would. Why in the world would someone want to discredit the scientific process? Only a serpent like you would claim that those offering an alternative are somehow anathema to scientific discovery.

I’m sure many forum members by now have become acquainted with your screen name and know that you are single-minded in your purpose to discredit any alternative views of how to approach this problem. We all know you think “home-brew” as you like to call it is bunk. We all are also quite aware that you like to direct your venomous invective at those whom you feel are not “charitable” enough in giving to the Foundation by claiming that they have “blood on their hands”. It seems you’ve taken this to an extreme. You are headed for ruin I’m afraid. Now sliver off…

1 Like