Great results with TRT

Would definitely like to see how you respond after lowering prolactin and raising free t. Did you request the prolactin and free t test or your doctor just did it? I’ve had tests done with primary doctor and endo and they never order either test. I’ve also been told me different endocrinologists that there is no test for DHT…

I did these on my own just to see where I was at, no endo just yet.

I know how to lower prolactin but I’m not sure how to raise free t. I guess raise total T? Haha.

Estradiol is also lower than I read is good for most people (mid 20’s) but who knows.

Seems like some extra test could increase free t and some could aromatize to E to bump that a little at the same time.

I really need to start a thread of my own so I can keep everything in one place

My free T is also low, I don’t know how I’m going to increase it

Thanks, I’ll check into those. I have some proviron but never really noticed much from it. I’m not 100% sure it’s real to be honest. I had some coming from an alternative that was brand name but usps managed to lose it so I never got to try it. I may order a bit more just to see. Sucks that it takes weeks to get.

We have people who have crashed using RU. Not very wise advertising it here.

2 Likes

I’ve now tried proviron 3x and every time my sensitivity issues got worse. I wasn’t sure the first two times but am almost sure that’s what caused it now. This time was just 12.5mg and 12 hours later it was the worst genital numbness I’ve had since the last time I took it. The good news is it goes away pretty quickly so I’ll at least be back at baseline shortly.

I guess more DHT isn’t always a good thing for us?

Your situation does seem a little different than most. A lot of people here don’t seem to react to DHT the way normal people do for whatever reason.

That is weird. I examined my labs over the last 8 years and when I took fin my estrogen steadily declined over the years. My T initially went up but then slowly dropped a little but not enough to explain the low E. To this day multiple doctors are baffled at why I suddenly stopped converting to E. The good news is I can rake higher doses of T without having crazy E levels. I never baselines my DHT

Might be high SHBG. The SHBG binds not just testosterone, but Estradiol, and DHT as well. If you have more SHBG circulating, you’ll have less Estradiol.

Probably is. Even more so on an earlier test I had where total test was high (like 1100+) and free test was STILL below the lower lower limit for normal. I didn’t get anything else tested that time though so didn’t have a ton to go on

I’ve read that SHBG is inverse to insulin? With the amount of sugar/carbs I eat now, that would also make sense why free is/was low despite total being normal or high depending on which test I go by.

1 Like

I think many of us in the forum have elevated SHBG. Mine was 59, and I’ve seen much higher. I know that insulin/carbs are inversely proportionate to SHBG, but I still think something is raising our levels regardless of diet.

1 Like

Perhaps a DHEA supplement will help to reduce SHBG?

Have you tried test ?

Kind of. I’m trying cycling HCG right now. Think I’m going to do 2 weeks on and off 2 weeks and see what happens. Have seen some others have luck with doing similar with Clomid but I really don’t want to mess with that stuff if I can help it. Not taking a lot, 750 IU’s a week basically. So we’ll see

I’m about a week in and had some crazy morning wood this morning and my balls almost have that “need sex really bad because I almost have blue balls” feeling. It feels good, lol

Thinking about starting my own thread to keep a diary of sorts.

2 Likes

Please do

I haven’t. I’m currently at 700 for total testosterone with free T right down the middle. I’m afraid of trying test because it might not be the answer to my problems, and I might just end up shutting myself down.

That’s why I kind of leaned towards HCG, at least it doesn’t turn my balls off totally… and my free test was really low, so I’m hoping this will bring that up some. We will see I guess.

Yeah bro please do, you’ve actually seen improvements ?!

I just made a thread on my history.

It’s so subjective. I felt happier, stronger, stronger erections while on HCG, but sensitivity was the same. During the time I stopped taking it, a lot of that went away but sensitivity got better, so I decided to try another on/off cycle to see what happens. I’m on now… and starting to get the strong/happy feeling back but it’s too soon to say any more than that.

1 Like

Never tried testosterone tho? And that’s still interesting tho, keep us updated :slight_smile:

Not directly, no. I have access to it but never tried it unless you count proviron which was not good at all.

Also worried me that it could affect fertility and I’ll be trying for kids in the next year or two. I know most do clomid/hcg to get everything working again and it’s fine but I still don’t really love the idea of my balls shutting down for a while if I can help it