GiuseppeK Stool Test

I’m not sure keto would help you. As I mentioned, eat foods that increase firmicutes and reduce foods that increase bacteroidetes. This should be your first step.

yes, I read a video that the reaosn some people get dysbiosis in the first place is because they are eating too much meat and not enough fiber.

Makes sense cause I went keto when I crashed… another guy also claimed he went keto when he crashed.

im thinking of starting to cook potatoes, and let them cool all night and eat them the next day.

Potatoes, onion, mushrooms, asparagus, walnuts, almonds, green banana, dates, and foods containing inulin fiber are good in your case.

Keto seems to be the next buzzword and cure -for-all diet. I don’t recommend it.

2 Likes

@doomed80 I think this is because carbs/sugar are famous for feeding viruses,bacteria and other infections.

Can you test for IgE?

yes its elevated 790 (0-100)

Yeah, what if thats from the endotoxin…

I have no idea.
I had blastocystis hominis parasite also… got drug for it and it lowered the IgE to 590 (0-100)

basically I think the issue for me is LPS bacteria and inflammatory cytokines… Body is in state of chronic longstanding inflammation… Leaky gut also and bacteria is leaking into my prostate/kidney/testicles etc…

Meat is high in protein and there’re studies about high protein diet leading to high bacteroidetes and less firmicutes. Maybe, doing keto + high protein + amoxycillin + stress + high sugar is why you have high Bacteroidetes, high bacteroides and lower firmicutes. Gut dysbiosis is hard to treat but it’s not impossible.

1 Like

So, your general diagnosis is gut dysbiosis. Please re-read my analysis for your microbiome.

Summary:

• Low diversity
  • F/B ratio is low 0.73. You need to raise it to 2.1
  • zero Lactobacillus
  • near zero Bifidobacteria
  • low faecalibacterium prausnitzii (butyrate producer)
  • low Clostridium spp(butyrate producer)
  • low lactate
  • high acetate
  • high Bacteroides
  • high LPS (endotoxins from gram negative bacteria leading to excess inflammation and inflammatory cytokines and lower Testosterone)
  • low Ruminococcus
  • low Eubacterium
  • zero Tenericutes
  • zero Enterococcus spp
  • high(ish) C. Difficile (pathogenic bacteria)
  • no fungi/candida

These two slides are also shared in your report:
Screenshot_20210130-161241_Samsung Internet

Screenshot_20210130-161424_Samsung Internet

thanks @doomed80 your input is always valued and appreciated.

It’s confusing to say the least, it says sustrates that promote a non-physiological microbiome: Too much protein, too much fat, refined carbohydrates/starch. What does this leave me with to eat!? :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I have been doing some reading about SIBO … There are 2 common types, and a third type is quite rare and hard to diagnose.

There are currently three gases produced by bacteria and archea that are characteristic of SIBO, these include:

• Hydrogen
• Methane
• Sulfide

It seems I have an increase in Sulphate reducing bacteria would this indicate Sulfide SIBO?

I found a clinic that states the 3 most common overgrowths that contribute to SIBO are Klebsiella spp, Pseudomonas spp, and Escherchia Spp.

This is a warning sign that you have SIBO along with an increase in Bacteriodies and Clostridum spp.

I have elevated Echerchia spp, increase in Bacterioides and Clostridum spp… I will be doing the SIBO test asap!

At this moment i don’t think much about PFS any more and don’t visit this website because i am too busy doing other things. I also learned that it was sibo i was dealing with (did a test). As a result i had a malabsorption because of a damaged and infected small intenstine (thats why i take these liver supplements). Working on the gut always gave me progress.

4 years ago i got PFS but i am feeling really happy and healthy. PFS did a lot of damage but also gave me a lot (sounds strange but thats how i feel). I learned a lot about health in general. Before PFS i drank and ate a lot of shit. I already had a messed up gut before PFS and along with this drug it was even messed up more.

I will update again some time…

From User: Jorden

Do you have scalp eczema?

nope, but I have dandruff