GiuseppeK Stool Test

I’ll have a look and get back to u bro

1 Like

Hey bro. I did a quick scan on your microbiome analysis:

• Very low microbiome biodiversity. Less biodiversity means less bacteria types is there and this maybe a problem because more diversity means if you miss certain bacteria then there’s likely other bacteria to fulfille its function.
  • Low Firmicutes to Bacteroidetes ratio (0.7). You have more Bacteroidetes than Firmicutes. The healthy average is around 2.1. This means 2.1 Firmicutes for each 1 Bacteroidete. Having low Firmicutes means a lot like reduced Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFAs) like butyrate, propionate & acetate.

• Very low butyrate and lactate levels but very high acetate. I think you have low lactate because you may be having low lactic acid bacteria such as Lactobacillus.

• You have very high Akkermansia muciniphila. This could indicate leaky gut if too much is there because it eats away the colon lining.

• You have high LPS/Endotoxins from gram negative bacteria. This means high bacterial Endotoxins may be reaching the blood circulation and triggering immune system and subsequent inflammation. This may cause lower Testosterone, depression, anxiety, autoimmunity and many other issues.

• You have zero Lactobacillus. They belong to the Firmicutes and without them you may be experiencing GI issuss, constipation, mood issues, B12 deficiency, sexual issues and many other problems. They only make about 1.5% of microbiome. I also have near zero.

• Very low Bifidobacteria. Bifidobacteria is under actinobacteria and with less Bifidobacteria you may get fatigue, reduced SCFAs and several abnormalities.

• very low faecalibacterium prausnitzii. This bacteria is under Firmicutes and produces butyrate. Butyrate is used by colon cells to prevent leaky gut and to reduce lactic acid buildup. Read on butyrate

• very low Ruminococcus spp

• very low Eubacterium spp

• very high Bacteroides. They’re under Bacteroidetes. Are you consuming too much protein in diet?
    -high Escherichia coli. This is gram negative bacteria under Proteobacteria. Do you have diarrhea? Because this bacteria produces serotonin.

Screenshot_20210130-111123_Samsung Internet

I’m surprised you don’t have problems with fungi/candida. This is exactly the opposite to what you though before. This means your issues are likely caused by gut dysbiosis, leaky gut, excess inflammation, reduced metabolites like SCFAs and vitamins and nutrients absorption, LPS causing inflammation and low microbiome biodiversity. You may also have issues with food sensitivities and allergic reactions.

You need to work to improve your gut microbiome. What was your diet and lifestyle like before your issuss begun? I remember you told me your story before but I can’t recall the details.

Screenshot_20210130-111123_Samsung Internet

I am wondering if Escherichia is reffering to E. Coli. I also found a link between LPS bacteria and “sickness behavior” It’s as If I have some kind of gut infection, that is leaking into my blood and poisoning me… I have stated many times before I feel TOXIC. Like my blood is a swamp. My brain feels spaced out , I just feel dirty inside if that makes sense.

I used to eat alot of sugar and carbs, like a chocolate a day. I think I recall taking amoxicillin before my crash for pneumonia… I also continued to eat a chocolate a day, and this is when I developed the egg allergy, and then basically lost my libido, and numb genitals etc…

Yes. Escherichia is E. Coli but having normal E. Coli isn’t bad because like I said it produces serotonin and many other metabolites. There is good and bad E. Coli.

This shows what good E. Coli prodcues:

Yes, your results indicate that you have leaky gut and this means LPS/endotoxins and food particles is leakinv into your blood circulation and firing the immune system and inflammation and food sensitivities. Not only E. Coli that produces LPS but also other gram negative bacteria.

You have a lot of work to do for your gut. Amoxycillin kills Lactobacillus and maybe this is why you have zero Lactobacillus. Every antibiotic is effective against certain bacteria and ineffective for others.

1 Like

Isn’t it bad to have an “overgrowth of escherichia”? I’m assuming if I showed these results to my GP he would just blow me off right?

Not overgrowth. Just high normal.

1 Like

I’m also having trouble , im searching for all these things can’t seem to find much answers…

Maybe I will give a G.I doctor a shot.
I have had pain from my right kidney to my right testicle for the last 4.5 years… Nobody can diagnose it… I found that E.Coli is responsible for 80% of UTIs. Do you think it would be wise to do a urine culture/Semen culture?

I think it would be wise to start FIXING your gut issues because your inflammation is likely high and this stresses your kidneys/adrenals.

1 Like

yes @doomed80 of course, I have done a few fasting periods, and keto diet. Im just not sure anymore wtf to eat. If im not eating carbs. FINE. Problem is I dont know if i can eat things like fruits, or Eggs…

I did a test for S-IgA. And it was in the middle. I thought this indicated I did not have leaky gut.

my hands are always cold too… to bad there is no naturopath in my country.

You have to try and see how you react to different foods. My hands are cold mostly cold too. I doubt a regular GI doctor would help but you can try. Try lactulose/mannitol test for leaky gut. Your diet should aim to increase Firmicutes abundance and reduce Bacteroidetes.

1 Like

Should I do the SIBO test? Since it says its a possibility. Also a user I believe named “Jorden” suffered from SIBO and cured himself by treating it.

Yes, get breathing test for hydrogen and methane to rule out SIBO. Are you constipated and bloated?

yes extremely bloated… Also I mentioned sometimes my stool comes out in 2 consistincies. First constipation hard stool, short break, and then liquid comes out…

right between the two stool consistincies i get stomach pain.

Yes, this could indicate SIBO. Like I said, your microbiome analysis indicates gut dysbiosis. You have several non existent beneficial bacteria and overabundance of other bacteria. I’m considering FMT myself as a next step if I don’t get to 100% recovery consistently. However, working on my gut was the best part in my recovery journey.

1 Like

yes it seems like a really complex issue. I would assume fasting would be important, and keto diet?