Frequent urination/urinary incontinence is driving me crazy

How are you going now? I’m in the same situation.

Everyone with incontinence issues should do pelvic release exercises. It should help a lot from the first day if you do enough and can relax and release.

I think I had incontinence from pfs, not completely sure, and I was able to fix it 95% like that and go back to normal pissing for the most part

Wow, that could be really helpful for some here.

Could you write that up in a new topic? Describe what you were dealing with and Link to the exercises you did, etc. ?

1 Like

Yes I will do it first thing tomorrow morning with my desktop. About to sleep

1 Like

Hey. Sorry that this response is so late. I have the same symptoms, I just gave up posting here cause nothing was improving. I still pee a lot, and I get up in the night at least once, usually 2-3 times.

HEY DUDE.

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME SYMPTOMS. Nice to know I’m not alone !!

Piss all the time. Piss a thimble. Wake up 6 - 10 times a night to piss a thimble. Sleep like shit > constantly waking up to piss a thimble etc. Leak after I stop pissing. Alot. Sometimes leak a stream of piss after I stop pissing etc. Looks like I wet myself etc. etc. I got all the same shit.

Blockquote

Only up 2-3 times a night? That’s not too bad at all. Try 6-8 times a night for me.

I’m on this product now. Its helping. Im only up 2-3 times a night now… Try it.

Hey, I’m not trying to be rude when I say this, but don’t diminish my symptoms just because they’re not as bad as yours. Getting up 2-3 times every night to pee for someone in their 20s is not good in any way. I don’t want to be told that “it’s not that bad” when before taking this drug I was miles healthier and had none of these problems. So don’t tell me my symptoms aren’t that bad, ok? And I’m not trying any product unless it’s scientifically backed and approved, but thanks for the suggestion.

any update on the urinary issues?

1 Like

Nada , orinar a cada rato , a cada momento , cada 10 minutos y despertarme a orinar 10 a 15 veces por noche

I had similar problem and doing kegels, cutting out citrus and sugar helped

I have also experienced this myself, and told myself it was because of my underlying BPH. (Which is why I took Proscar which was the cause of my PFS which led me here…)

Now I see that PFS causes this pissy problem as well. Don’t know whether to be relieved or even more angry. Jim

Yep have this too. Figured it’s a loss of supporting tissue like everywhere else.