Forskolin reportedly promotes weight loss and increases AR... Has anyone tried it?

I posted on a previous thread about Forskolin but without any response. I am keen to know if anyone has tried this? It is supposed to increase androgen receptors - as Bulgarian tribulus is supposed to. I figured this might be of interest.

Also, given that it is used mainly as a weight loss supplement, I thought it might also be something doubly useful to those who have experienced significant wieght gain through PFS.

I am not one of those people, in fact I have lost weight (though not to an unhealthy level), so I am wary about taking something to increase AR which might cause me to lose more weight.

Has anyone tried it with or without positive effects? If they tried it, were they cycling it at all?

1 Like

Have you tried??

2 Likes

I just took my first pill just now actually. But I’d like to hear some other reports. If nothing, it’s back to Tribulus for me

I have just started taking Forskolin based off this users theory;

Will post again if I notice any benefits, if I don’t you can assume I didn’t.

Forskolin is one piece of the puzzle as it increases adenylate cyclase - cAMP - PKA. The main issue is why is adenylate cyclase inhibitied?

The biggest impact on my recovery to date has been chamomile tea, Ashwagandha and Forskolin. I stopped Chamomile tea for 3 days and I began having flushed skin, itchy body and nipples, ear canals aching, tinnitus, sleep problems, anxious, couldn’t think straight and heart irregularities and the feeling of increased estrogen, which i havent had since I started chamomile tea over 8 months ago…These are some of the main symptoms when I was at my worst. I read up a bit more about Chamomile tea as I already new about Apigenin and it’s benefits with star protein and it’s inhibitory effects on HDAC and methyltransferase.

The results shed light on what I feel is a major piece to PFS. We’re having autoimmune to increased histamin, which increases histamine and causes a brutal cycle. All these histamine symptoms that I was trying to overcome for over a year, comes down to increases estrogen levels. I had three chamomile tea bags in hot water last night and within 30min I was feeling back to normal. Turns out apigenin inhibits estrogen through inhibition of aromatase.

Apigenin also may have direct links to multiple pathways in regard to our condition. When I look back at my notes from the beginning of the year, I’ve written Chamomile is the key and instantly made me feel better.

Highly recommend if you have histamine, gyno issues.

1 Like

I’m not saying Apigenin is the key to our recovery, but it may lead to key links to the root cause.

Apigenin : a proposed research target for ME/CFS, PFS, GWIS and more

algogenomics.blogspot.com/2019/0

2 Likes

Nice.
I am sure AR problems are one of pfs causes.
Do you think forskolin is safer than tribulus?
I will try tribulus based on April protocol,but it may affect me nothing,so I want to have many choices.
I also drink coffee every day and take carnitine every other week,but I don’t find outstanding improvement.

1 Like

Also I am interested in this.
an approach different from tribulus or forskolin.

3 Likes

add.

and this

1 Like

@Trump_1776 @CursedLemon how is it going?

I am putting in an order of Forskolin now. I think I am going to run cycles of that and tribulus, apart from each other, so two weeks on one then two weeks on the other.

1 Like

I returned it to Amazon, didn’t get anything out of it.
Moving on :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you take it on an empty stomach, as soon as you woke up?

Nope

I read it needs to be taken like that to be effective. I am going to get some in and take that approach, will feed back.

1 Like

No significant changes, I’ve also been taking chamomile tea frequently along side it and my brain fog has been slightly better since - but that fluctuates anyway.

Are you taking it on an empty stomach as soon as you get up?

Yes.

So what’s the difference between tribulus and forskolin?
Not just AR increasing?or strength?

Tribulus is a testosterone booster, while Forskolin is purported to promote hormonal balance (as well as weight loss, which it is primarily marketed for).

1 Like