Finasteride and Neurological Damage

Do you think you touched root cause? Or it was just time?

Taking MgSO4 definetly makes a different I literally could feel something going on in the lower spine, and I got orgams (pleasure ones) just only after taking it. The first time in years that I have felt 100% again was only while taking it, before that always something seemed to miss. I think clearly MgSO4 helps your to recover one piece of the puzzle… and I think a big important one…

Greetings

Belikewater

how much exactly are you taking? and how many times a week?

Read the thread…

Thats it my resume of what I have done in order to get back me to my old 90% me at least:

Hello I posted this on recoveries but seem it was not accepted, I suppose there are good reasons for that. But I wanted to share my history because this treatments have helped me a lot, and help my body to recovery faster. Im practically the old me, just for years older but I cant fight that :wink:

Hello I took Propecia for 1 year and a half (28 years), and left it 2 years ago + 2 months (30 years) because I was noticiing the libido decreasing and my mood was different. After give up the drug my symptoms were worse and I had basically all the symptoms. I did nothing until past Januray that I decided to get back my sex drive (I must admit I enjoyed somethings of being without sex drive for a time).

Here are the things I have done in order of time that I think have helped:

• 5 day water fast: This can be consider a a reset mechanism for the body and also cleaning the toxins, at day 3 I recovered feeling in my glands, the feeling was so strong that I just martubate with it.

• I started taking bath with 2kg of salt, that helped detoxin.

• Took 1mg of Iboga. I took this for other reason but also helped. Would not recomment doing that before getting a lot of information of the matter.

• Did an Anticandida diet that helped me to take out the fungus of my pennis at least I dont dont if this helped me with the Finasteride sides effects.

• Started some Weighlifting… you can notice the increase in testosterone with this.

• Started NoFapping for 90 days: search noFap on Reddit. This is aweseome and also I think it help the body a lot to reset itself and cure it self. This has been crucial also.

• Start eating more vegetables.

• And one of the most important one: Started treatment following the instructions in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2577
    I think Im not cured 100% of the demyalination caused by propecia, but Im feeling just fine at the moment and will continue investigating it.

Thats more or less everything I will probably repeat all of this ones this year for sure, just to see how far I can go. But here I am, cured being the old me 4 years later, I have the same libido the same pennis and the pleasure having sex.

IMPORTANT

For those of you that are looking for drug treatment, havent you learnt the lesson yet? The healer is the body not the drugs, you just have to give the body what he needs: maybe time, nutrients, whatever. But dont try to give the body instructions of what he should do via drugs. The body knows better that the pharmaceuticals :stuck_out_tongue:

Greetings

Belikewater

did you have to go to a clinic or professional to get the iboga? I did some research, seems interesting

Anyone on this forum with “confirmed” demyelination? Via MRI? Curious.

To see demyelination in the spine you need a Tesla 7 MRI to find it, don’t let Dr’s BS you into thinking it can be found with conventional machines found in local hospitals. A couple of guys on here have discovered they have a lesion(s) on their brain. I’m sure mariovitali mentioned that an MRI scan had revealed a single lesion, you will have to check his posts. I’ve been taking magnesium sulphate and high doses of flax seed oil for months and apart from reducing my anxiety it’s had no other effects. I’m less convinced by the theory of demyelination and more convinced that the worst cases like myself will end up with osteoporosis, I’m thinking Mr Glass from the film Unbreakable.

Hello I took it from IbogaWorld!

Hello I have been not been taking mgso4 for two months and now Im barely have any erection, no morning woods whatsoever. I dont know if it is related, but it seem related.

Belikewater

Magnesium sulfate? MgSO4. Can we say placebo effect.

Has anyone tried this stuff?

americasnutrition.com/sphingolin

I was thinking about giving it a shot.

I’ve got no sexual sides, just serious brain fog. Although, it feels more like brain fry. Feels like I just did a whip it, or sniffed magic markers. Not sure if this is brain demyelination or what. I’m not sure if demyelination only occurs in the spine or if it occurs in the brain cell nerves as well. Sorry, I’m still catching up to speed on all this stuff.

Yes we can of course. And yes we can read the thread also :smiley:

i will give it a try also. But also follow the MgS04 + antioxidants. They really worked somehow… especially in the connection visual -> pennis for estimiulation, and pennis+ejaculation -> brain orgasm. I noticed finally some orgams like before (leg shaking included).

Please come back here if you try it.

OK - I just picked some up. Will let you know how it goes.

What are you using for antioxidants? I read that melatonin is an antioxidant, so I have been taking some for the past couple days. What do you recommend?

I only have neuro issues.

Life Extension Super Bio-curcumin, 400mg, Vegetarian Capsules, 60-Count 1 a day

youtube.com/watch?v=GaOQ1iNWXk8

I was taking Vitamin E as the antioxidant as Alex Miller said. But I have found that Vit.E has another very nice propiertis including then inhibiting of aromatase and studies shows that lows prolactine, that I have levels above range in my analisis. So I just bought it again. I suspect Vit. E could have many uses for my condition.

Btw I have started to notice that my hair is weaked and my front line seems to be heading up… I suppose I have to say thats a good thing :smiley:

Belikewater

Ya, it’s weird. One of the side effects of PFS has been that my hair isn’t falling out anymore! I actually want my hair to fall out now.

I have to post here after reading it, I happen to also be WELL versed in Traumatic Brain Injury, I studied it for years (the reason is unrelated to me) like hormones, the brain does rewire itself and recovers from injury. Don’t let this post get you down, my protocol is centered around stimulating our own 5AR enzymes. While it was nice this student posted this in 2009, I felt it was arrogantly written without consideration for how it might affect people here.
Students studying things in school often think of themselves as scholars, I am far too familiar with this phenomenon, but wisdom and experience teach us that there is far more than what is in a school book. When the brain is injured it recovers physically for 6 months, after that time it rewires itself for years, stimulation therapy helps with brain injury, there is therapy to get TBI patients out of Comas.
This is why I emphasize stimulating our system so much, it is a form of therapy, you might anecdotally be familiar with people who have strokes and relearn to speak or walk. ASSUMING this is a form of brain injury (and that is a big assumption), stimulating the 5AR system should help to trigger recovery. All of us have recovered since our initial “Crash,” do not believe for a minute that you are stuck with a lifetime condition. I see no evidence this is the case, as I have previously stated, the guys who have had this the longest have no or low testosterone activity.
I am sure if I quit my protocol I would end up with this condition for a very long time, the reason is, like all systems in the body, the damaged system must be stimulated. Less testosterone means less stimulation, it takes a lot of testosterone to stimulate our compromised 5AR system. I question aspects of the original post, before I figured out how to target my hormones correctly my penis was numb without that connection, when I went on masteron it was more sensitive and hard than ever in my life.
Triggering my own DHT it works just like before, and I had all the curved damage and everything, it recovered with the correct combo of hormones and AIs. I know I am right, if I stop my protocol I go back to PFS HELL, and on it I feel normal, and it seems as weeks pass my system is recovering more.

Hello,

Sorry, I’m relatively new here JustQuitDut. What is your protocol? Is there some place I can read up on this? Are you suffering from libidio issues only, or brain issues too?

Thanks,
G