Final protocol 100% pfs reversal with dht therapy - lastpost

This guy knows everything!! ^^^^

[Size=4]Shut up you little girl. I said that I know NOTHING (ABOUT PFS CAUSES AND CURES)! Thats the entire point of my post. Read it again. [/size]

We only know, that the common element of recoveries was time passing and the body healing itself. Many people tried to replicate recoveries, by swallowing the same hormones or vitamins, without much success at all. That shows you, that these pills did not treat the route cause of PFS, otherwise they would work for everyone. The body healed itself in the recovered PFS victims, not some pill combination.

I say let science do its work, let the researchers research by participating in the damn studies.

Why is your opinion so important? You sound like a controlling prick. Iā€™d break your face in person you little bitch.

How long have you had this disease?!

pvdl has a point, that we will never find a cure if we are not even participating in the research. these are immense opportunities to find out what happened to us and how to treat it. and baylor still doesnā€™t have the number of participants needed after a year,how is that even possible? we can make the research go as fast or slow as we want to. if we had filled up the participants for both researches as fast as we could, we probably almost had some answers. but now we have to wait at least another year for the results of baylor. I understand that people dont want to wait, but we are delaying it now by ourselves. research should be our top priority by far. im happy that some people are trying to get some answers and conducting experiments to treat symptoms etc., but this will never find the answer to why we got this, and how to treat it efficiently . you can treat this a bit with hormones if you are lucky, but you will never get fully cured. this is not a simple estrogen dominance, a lot of people got that and they do not have the problems we have, not even close. women all over the world would commit suicide in insane numbers if they felt the same as we do. also this thread here would have been the end to our troubles. there is an underlying mechanism we can only theorize about that screwed us. only research can get the answer to that question. so please participate in the research and donate, . and best to donate more than 5 dollar because that insā€™t even enough for 1 minute of research.

here you got some proof already that this not a simple estrogen dominance.

Thanks for your support.

If you have the typical PFS sides pls contact the PFS foundation and ask them about study participation and financing. I know that you are located in the UK, but the foundation might finance your flight over to baylor. It would probably take you 1 week, but you would contribute immensiley, as they are not looking for a huge number of participants. I myself will be flying over this year.

Goodbye friends, this will be my final post on either forums for a long time. I am 100% reversed in 7 months. Keep in mind if I miss a dose or stop my protocol Pfs comes back full force. I have gone off and am dating now, please donā€™t let forums or people drag you down. This was an uphill battle with doctors and then on forums, no one believed I had it or I reversed it. Im posting this as when I came here I was desperate for the final protocol in one place. Study my protocol, I know many will and will argue about it for months. If it reverses everyone, I donā€™t know, but the gel allowed me to handle high doses of test and it didnā€™t work with low doses. On the gel low dose test gave me low test and low estrogen. It took me this dose to get to 100%, to masteron levels almost.
Good luck friends

Testosterone Propionate 50mg (a day)
Andracim Gel (small 2 eminem size, 1 on each size of rib cage, less is more with this stuff)
Arimidex 0.5mg-3mg a day as needed (keep this dose around 1mg a day, too high and you will have low estrogen, torem may prevent you from needing it, everyone is different, I may not need it anymore, I recommend taking it only as needed,
Torem 60mg a day (new drug instead of hcg that is an estrogen blocker and being tested as a treatment for androgen insensitivity)
DHEA 50mg 1-2X a day (sometimes 2 X if I feel I need a mood boost)
Maca Root 1500Mg a day
Calcium D Glucarate 1500mg (as many times a day as I remember, about 3X is good)
Reservatrol (whatever dose a day, itā€™s an extra)

My path wasnā€™t an easy one and isnā€™t for everyone, but it was worth it, good luck, and I encourage all to support the foundation. Mew and I had our differences, but I think the best of him.
No need to reply, I wonā€™t be returning, im posting this for future users, good luck!!

Thank you JQD for your efforts. I concur with your theory which focuses the spotlight on estrogen.

Left unchecked, it can do horrible things to a man, as evidenced by those suffering here.

Resorting to AI/progesterone has helped me. Sure N=1, but when that N is me, who the fuck cares what others think?

Your protocol is here for others to try. Youā€™ve done your job by devising it and saving yourself.

Itā€™s time to let the PFS community either test it out or wait for an answer from the scientific community.

This is an individual choice but rest assured there will be those who will test your theories.

Be sure to check in here and the other place to track any reports on your protocol(s).

Til then, get busy livinā€™.

If you quit the Proviron, your symptoms came back in full forceā€¦ wellā€¦ this is sad to read. I believed there is sustainable cure out thereā€¦ seems like there isnā€™t. Has anyone know any sustainable cures? I mean:
Feeling normal and healthy after quitting the protocols? anyone?

Worth noting is I tried the Proviron route and got NOTHING out of it. Nothing. I was thrilled to find this thread and ā€œcureā€ but unfortunately it hasnā€™t worked for many other than the guy that started the thread. If you look through his posts youā€™ll see heā€™s found about 15 different ā€œcuresā€ in like a 3 month period, so something isnā€™t right.

I am trying an amino acid based idea now. If that doesnā€™t work then Iā€™ll try the test prop idea posted on this thread, though I have little hope it will do anything at this point. My test is already sky high, like a lot of PFS sufferers, so I have little confidence it will do anything.

Dont waste your time with test prop please. If proviron didnt work, nothing will in terms of raising DHT/test.

have you ordered a 23andme kit? We could really use your contribution.

1 Like

Unfortunately youā€™re probably right so I doubt Iā€™ll bother at this point. Iā€™ve gone up to 100mg a day of Proviron with literally no change. Oh well I guess.

Iā€™m still hoping the amino acid idea ends up helping!

Was that to me? Wasnā€™t sureā€¦

yes it was to you, my bad

I did the basic 23andMe thing last year. Is there something I can do with that to help or do I need to get another one done or what?

i believe if you still have your raw data you can submit it to the drop box thatā€™s listed somewhere on this site

can one of the mods link him to it? iā€™m on my phone right now @ gym

Hereā€™s the link @ncsugrad

https://www.dropbox.com/request/hvT6WAv0kgwIRMZJzUqm

Thanks @gents93

1 Like

@ncsugrad there ya go bud. also, i hope you understand what i mean by raw data and how to access that. if you donā€™t we can send you a link on how to do so

Could you clarify what amino acids you are trying out? So far Iā€™ve only started on 500 mg of L tyrosine twice daily and the only effect Iā€™ve got is increased energy and anxiety