Experiences with attempting CDNUTS protocol.

I see what you are saying and why you are coming to this conclusion. It seems the logic here is to clense so it appears this can be done using one of many diff methods. A fast or a raw diet. It actually makes a lot of sense that the majority of the cleaning is taking place right at the beginning and not so much during the rest of the fast.

Only thing is though with the other aspect of why a fast can possible help us. The healing part of it that goes along with long fasts that require the digestive system to “remain off” for extended periods of time.

As far as I know CDNUTS never contributed any of his benefits that he got from any of his fasts with the fast being responsible for any healing that was going on made possible by fasting.

It would be nice to know that we don’t have to put up with the pain of long fasts. I feel strong enough about it to at least try it before going on a 2 week fast anyway

Thanks for sharing this info about Peyronies and what we can take that could possible help that issue.
I had only a very mild case of this issue way back when this first started after my crash when my T levels where low. For me correcting the Low PFS induced hormone levels corrected this issue.

I like your theory about taking this sups to prevent the onset of Peyronies. I’m trying to decide which ones I want to go with.

Thanks, I think they are very advisable. Above all CoQ10 and vitamin E which have a powerful antioxidant function.

I want to share a website I have recently found and guess it is pretty trustworthy: examine.com/supplements/

It assesses the evidence of the effect of every supplement based on scientific reviews, let you search testosterone boosters, DHT boosters, anti-fatigue…

Regarding Tst and sexual boosters -from what I have looked for- it says they seem to be the most useful these ones:

DHEA, zinc, DAA, Maca, creatine, vitamin D and Tongkat Ali.

And it does not recommend Tribulus Terrestris.

What are your thoughts about it? Nevertheless I really think the website worths a look.

“I want to share a website I have recently found and guess it is pretty trustworthy: examine.com/supplements/

That website is outstanding. Very helpful, especially while we are trying to come up with the best T boosting Herbs/Sups to cycle. Thanks for posting that.

“DHEA, zinc, DAA, Maca, creatine, vitamin D and Tongkat Ali”

“And it does not recommend Tribulus Terrestris.”

No surprise that DHEA is on that list. My experience with DHEA Is that it’s powerful stuff. The only issue I have with it and that lots of other guys have had with it is that it seems to cause a higher than usual spike in Estrogen. I have heard even normal guys say that. So with us obviously it’s an even bigger issue as we are really sensitive to estrogen. But not surprise that it’s ended up on a list of the most effective sups. Vitamin D is something that we know we all benefit from. Creatine as well, I think I have only found one post about a guy claiming creatine made his symptoms worse and I take that with a big grain of salt. Every time I have taken Creatine (and drank a proper amount of water required while taking creatine) I have never experienced anything negative as far as symptoms go.

Here is a study that shows creatine usage Increases 5AR activity and DHT:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19741313/

Also here are a couple of sources that say DHEA increases 5AR activity as well:

rockwellnutrition.com/assets … s/DHEA.pdf

m.meridianvalleylab.com/?url=htt … ctase#2712

As far as my opinion on zink, DAA and Maca goes I am not familiar with DAA at all and I have never taken it. I have never taken Zink but I have read mixed reviews. Some PFS guys say it improves their symptoms while some say it makes them worse. Here is a good link that talks about how diff studies on zink have came to diff conclusions as far as how zink effects DHT/5AR activity:

supernaturalacnetreatment.com/do … educe-dht/

Also here is a link from Propecia help about a guy claiming PFS like symptoms from taking Zink:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10248

As far as Maca Goes I have never taken it and I am pretty much putting it in the same category as Zink as far as it being an unknown if it helps or hurts us. I have seen mixed reviews of people on this website when it comes to Maca. Here is a link that mentions how Maca is similar to Finastride in the regard that it can shrink an enlarged prostate:

examine.com/supplements/Maca/

The website you posted will only help us with learning about which Sups can hurt or help us.

As far as why Trib is not included on the list that you posted. I believe that the explanation as to why that may be is because of the fact that the amount of protodioscin In trib products will vary greatly.

So I would not be surprised that the majority of people using Trib come to the conclusion that the Trib does not work simply because when they took Trib they took a Trib product that contained a low amount of protodioscin.
The Trib product from world ABS and lift mode contain 90 percent protodioscin while most Trib products purchased at GNC, Vitamin world and on most websites only contain about 20 percent protodioscin.

Thanks again. Information is power.

I have looked for information regarding protodioscin and though there is no solid evidence about its effect of increaising testosterone in humans it does improve libido and erections quality. On the other hand, in animal model studies it has shown to increase testosterone, LH and nitric oxide. Also I have read positive opinions from bodybuilding users. So you are right and Tribulus definitely worths a try and may be useful if you are sensitive to protodioscin and it is contained at enough %.

And about maca and zinc, yes… Taking into account that information maca would be risky. And zinc as you said seems not to be very understood. What it seems to be accepted is that zinc is an aromatase blocker so it seems logical for me to think that in combination with DHEA may be interesting. But it is really scary that kind of PFS from long zinc taking. Just in case:

These are nutrients or supplements to decrease/ help metabolize estrogen (besides zinc): B vitamins, omega-3 fish oils, DIM (nutrient found in cruciferous vegetables), green tea, magnesium, selenium, and melatonin.

Vitamin E is another potent antioxidant that aids estrogen elimination. Low vitamin E is associated with elevated estrogen and it has been shown to inhibit the growth of breast and prostate cancer cells.

I really recommend vitamin E.

Hey 5-alpha-victim,

Are you on the DHT prohormone cycle yet? If not when will you start? I am going to go with Iron Mag Labs Epi-Andro. I haven’t started yet but may in a short while. Need to figure out optimal dosing : 100 - 200 mg range. Also got some Sustain Alpha by BPS (exact clone of PP’s Sustain) for PCT.

The great advantage of the “cdnuts protocol” is the use of dht supplement androhard in order to stimulate the enzyme 5 alpha reductase. The secret to curing spf under the sexual point of view, in my opinion, is to recover the enzyme activity 5aR. But regain it specifically in penile tissue and the head of the penis. Without this not no way to recover the quality of erection in the same way it was before finasteride. So I ask: does anyone here have questioned the possibility of the use of dht supplement on the skin of the penis? Just clarify that I do not know how to speak English and that this question is being asked with the aid of third person.

I injected masteron 2x this week. That’s way better then some weak phormone BS. (Yes also on TRT)… It has an effect on strength and muscle building. Not much on libido , yet. I do not have ED at this point but my sensation is poor. But great for the ladies :neutral_face:

You are hard fucking core man. That prohormone shit IS weak man, totally. Masteron? TRT? That’s some ballsy shit! You have something in place for recovering your natural test production right? I mean after you stop with the TRT. Oh wait, are you going to do it for life? You might as well right? Wow you really are hard core man. Who needs actual balls when you’re ballsy enough to plug needles up your ass. You definitely got the drop on this PFS shit. We’re all very impressed with you. YOU ARE THE SHIT.

This particular thread is for people who want to try more natural means of recovery with the aid of some gentle supplementals (ie herbal t-boosters, prohormones)… not for weak-minded, dejected, lachrymose empty souls like yourself who have no discipline and resort to TRT. Take a hike, oh wait you’re too lazy for that, take a plug up the ass with one of your needles.

Prohormones are metabolized by the liver and converted to hormones. They are not easy on the liver. There are trade offs to both approaches. Neither works if your lazy BTW. You don’t go on T and get ripped sitting on your ass. There is much more at play here anyway. If you don’t address adrenals and thyroid your probably not going to get very far. There is a good reason I am making quick progress and its not from being stupid and lazy. Good Luck with your approach. Its valid. Neither is a cure and I think that’s really what pisses us all off.

You’re making quick progress doing what exactly besides TRT and masteron? Are you taking medication for thyroid and adrenals too?

I have been following a variation of cdnuts protocol without using any supplements for the last 4 months. I have been doing a strict autoimmune paleo diet of eggs, spinach, and avocado for breakfast; steamed sweet potato, broccoli, asparagus or brussel sprouts (which ever is in season), and carrots for lunch; and grass fed beef or wild caught sardines (alternate daily) with kale and garlic cooked in the meat fat or fish oil. I have literally eaten this everyday with a few exceptions. I also ate some bananas, strawberries (adding orange juice for smoothies), pears, and almond butter as snacks. Everything organic. I also work out 2-3 times a week and play soccer (fair replacement for HIIT I believe) or some activity 2-3 times a week.

I have been able to ween myself off marijuana for sleep and now get 8 hours of decent sleep every night without medicating. I also have started to dream for the first time since I got pfs almost 5 years ago. I have morning erections a few times a week and occasional periods of mild libido, but I can’t say I’m improving greatly and I’m not doing as well as I was last summer when I smoked weed every night and got an instant erection and libido. Seems like after my extreme cannabis oil experience, I might have altered what marijuana does for me. I plan to continue a healthy lifestyle for life and just hoping things will get better eventually, but I know a big part of overcoming this disease is your psychology and surroundings, and atm I’m not doing well in either of those things as I’m alone and jobless. I plan to get back into life but fear all the social responsibilities I’ll have that will hinder my ability to stick to my diet and being drug and alcohol free. Anyway there are other diets I’m interested in; for instance going completely raw based on this rat study naturalnews.com/023401_rats_ … ealth.html. Also the GAPS diet is supposed to be really good for neurological disorders. Both of them are paleo variations.

Once again, no elaboration on how you’ve progressed or what you do exactly besides a mention here or there of pumping needles into you know where. Looks like you did a little homework on prohormones, strength training (ie “getting ripped”) and the like, now you can sound at least a little better than half-witted. FYI, checkout Justin777’s posts about coming back to 90% following cdnuts’ regimen. Whatever this regimen is, (cure or no cure) it fucking works, at least for those who make an earnest effort. You remained this way up to this point because you ARE stupid and lazy. On top of that you had such incessant nagging and a woebegone attitude that it seemed you were begging for someone to put you out of your misery instead of being hopeful and determined. The only reason you feel better now is because you are riding on the coattails of the inimitable J—Q---D. He’s probably telling you what to do and how to do it. He’s your daddy. Just do what daddy says and nevermind giving lectures on things that are patent to those with at least half a brain (ie not getting ripped by sitting on your ass, etc…)

I’m recovering by taking tribulus cycles along with no sugar, no dairy diet, high fats diet, eating carbs and healthy stuff. The only sugar I eat is natural sugar from fruits. I also need to tell you guys that Marijuana is bad for pfs everytime I smoke I get worse and stay worse so I stopped.

Here is how bad I was. I was waking up really tired and almost throwing up everyday I suspect is very low sugar in The mornings because when I eat something suggary I feel good. I wasn’t dreaming, I needed to sleep 3 times a day. I was very tired all day, no emotions, no desire to listen to music, watch TV, no orgasm sensation, gynecomastia, very big pot belly like I was a woman pregnant.

I was getting better doing my cycles and then I applied progesterone cream and got worse again so I stopped, did a new cycle and got good again. I must say results are slow But If you pay attention you will notice and also I will try To increase The dosage of tribulus and will add vitamin D and magnesium.

Now my gynecomastia and pot belly reduced, I feel emotions listening To music, my orgasm and erections are better, no more shrunk penis, no more cold, small, thin penis. I’m dreaming and sleeping better, less brain fog, better vision, less tinnitus and less eye floaters.

As you can see I got pretty hard pfs and got it even worse by smoking weed and applying progesterone cream. I have this for a long time and now I’m sure that I’m on The right path. I still need To improve a lot But If I didn’t apply The cream I would’ve restored my morning wood.

Congratulations brazilianguy,
But please what is your story? I am interested because you are the same age when I started taking that sh…

Unfortunately I have not started my cycle of Andro 300 yet. I have had a recent set back that has prevented me from starting. I wanted to run a set of labs so I would have a base line to go off before I started cycling DHT pro hormones. I got the results two weeks ago which came back with Total testosterone levels in the 200’s.

Very disappointing seeing that my levels have been great for over a year now after coming off of clomid. For some reason after all this time they crashed. I suspect a fish oil sup that I started taking three months ago is to blame as there is no other logical explanation.

For now I have decided to correct this new problem with my low T before throwing DHT into the equation.

The Iron Mag Labs Epi-Andro is probable the better choice. Based on what I’m reading about it, it sounds like it’s more potent than Andro 300. The sustain alpha by BPS sounds like a good PCT. It gets good reviews over their at soul source. Are you going to run anything else with your pct ?

I’ll see what I can get for info regarding dosing the Epi-andro at soul source.

Are you currently cycling herbs or are you going to try the herb cycling in the future?

I started cycling the herbs two weeks ago right after I found out about my recent crash in T levels. So far I have noticed some gains and feel it’s increasing my T. I will confirm with labs in a few weeks. Once I confirm cycling herbs is correcting the issue I will start with the andro 300 than eventually go with alpha hard or Epi-Andro. Unless of course I get good results with the andro 300 in which case I’ll continue to use that.

I don’t think fish oil is safe for us .

Yes, I think it would be best to wait until you get up to the 300s or so. Try to lose as much body fat as you can and don’t under any circumstances cheat with your diet. Keep sugar intake to a minimum. I don’t cycle herbs right now, may take an occasional t-boosting herb every couple of weeks if feeling really down. Will update in a few months on progress.

5 alpha,

Why do you blame a mere fish oíl?
What about clomid? How/when/ how long did you take it?

I took clomid for almost two whole years. An endocrinologist put me on a 1.5 year Clomid restart with a four month wean off. I went on the clomid almost a year after my crash/PFS induced low T. Although my levels crashed initialy after coming off the clomid they went back up a few weeks after coming off and stayed in the mid 700 range for a little over a year until a couple of weeks ago.

I blame the fish oil because it’s the only thing I’m curruntly taking that even has the weakest known 5AR inhibiting potential. I could easily be wrong. Maybe my body is just rejecting wanting to produce healthy levels… Even my current endo was confused because I currently have normal looking LH and FSH but really low Total and free T. So it’s not looking like secondary or primary hypogonadism. He was really confused. Also my estrogen is completly normal but my SHBG was really high which confused him more.

I figure it’s a good opportunity to really put this herb cycling to the test … If in a few weeks if my T is back up even in the 500 range than we know this really works