Experiences with attempting CDNUTS protocol.

To be honest not even at three table spoons per day of pine pollen powder I did not feel anything that would indicate DHT was being inhibited.

I’m thinking if there is any truth to any of that info I posted about the Gibberlnes Or how ever the hell you spell it being able to shrink the Prostate than perhaps it’s through some other type of mechanism other than inhibiting Dht systematically.

socal-nutrition.com/alpha-andro

It’s a transdermal Androsterone product. I have my eye on this big time for my next DHT prohormone cycle.

I’m considering mixing some of this with the Epiandrosterone from the A300

My mad scientist creation could be a transdermal version of the androhard product that contained both the androsterone and the epiandrosterone

I believe hitting my body with DHT is the answere but in a way in which it gives our bodies a chance to adjust in order to make it work properly. I do believe this part of the protocol is more important than most think. Even if I dont “come out of each cycle better and better” I still feel as if during each cycle I respond better and better to the DHT than this is still telling me something

Today it has arrived my Tongkat Ali from SMH. Any recommendations for use or personal experiences? I thought of using it Monday-to-friday for 3 weeks, stop one week and start it again. The website says it should be taken 100mg dose twice a day, but I will take less mgs and released in stages.

I am at a good bearable point of my recovery, but I want/expect to boost it by TA. I will keep you updated!

Hello All:

Just to update, I am holding at 70% now for more days than not. It appears I have reached a new baseline. What remains? Muscularity and denseness, male scent is lacking somewhat, semen has thickened up considerably but volume could improve and even thicken up some more (to the way it was in early 20s although age might need some corrections). If you were to look at me though you would think I looked very fit, have somewhat of a six pack. Energy also lacking somewhat. Able to tolerate some junk food here and there and not tank so bad. Able to ejaculate about 5 times a week now for 4 weeks straight. Simply amazing the boost in libido and erection strength.
Zest for life is certainly back, smells, sights and sounds are much more vivid and enjoyable. Depression lifted after several sessions tanning at the beach (Vit D is very helpful for mood).

Stopped doing DHT prohormone a few days into cycle. Feeling too dizzy and having headaches from it. Instead, will follow gut approach and take stool test and see if there is gut dysbiosis. Will report results as soon as tests are complete. Have been drinking organic bone broth from time to time.

After three weeks of continued use you will probably need more than just a week off to be able continue to benefit from it.

Keep us updated on your tongkat experience.

Today is the last day of my 30 day PCT. I’m overall as far as my ED symptoms go better off than I was before I ran the six week A300 run.

No solid lasting improvements in sleep. I can still only sleep five hours at any giving time before awakening to see another three or four shitty hours of being half asleep.

No gains in gut/digestive issues what so ever.

I’m going to hit this again by going right into another six week run of A300. This time just at a lower (probable much lower) dose. My first go on this I assumed I had to actually feel the product working/converting to DHT and therefor was always thinking I needed a high dose to benefit. This time I’m not going into it with this mindset. I’m going to give it a chance at a lower dose and see if I can get lasting gains at a dosage that I can’t really feel on a daily bases.

I no longer believe a really high dose is necessary no induce 5AR and to nudge our bodies back into equilibrium.

I’m also giving this cycle a shot with running no natty T boosters while on it.

I’m day three into my second six week run of A300. So far I do actually feel a negative difference from taking the epiandrosterone with no natty T booster. I feel like I just have less energy than I did when taking it with the natty T boosters. But nothing serious enough at this time to make me change my game plan. I’m still planning on running the entire 6 weeks on epiandrosterone alone.

Will report back at two week Mark

UPDATE

Started incorporating some glutamine (2.5 grams) at night (only a couple of nights a week). This seems to help with recovery and energy in workouts. Sleep also feels better when taking glutamine. Also may take 2 shots (1 gram) of vitamin C every week when feeling down. Just recently, started to feel that normal burn and muscle building during and after workouts. Before, there would be no burn just complete exhaustion and numbness. Workouts starting to feel normal. Also, have been cheating immensely these past few weeks with little consequences unlike in the past where cheating would have enormous consequences in terms of diet. Seem to be tolerating some forms of dairy much more now. Have also been doing some sorghum pancakes once a week. Masturbate several times a week with energy left to spare, have no problem getting aroused. I would say getting close to 80% but mostly stable around 70% even with diet cheating. Crashes almost non existent. Still doing bone broth and spinach and asparagus here and there. Memory and recall also returning.

Ok so looks like the cheating has finally caught up with me. Crashed a couple of days ago from the cheating no doubt (dropped to about 35%). Was ingesting ice cream and frozen yogurt three times a week at least for several weeks on end! Amazing how long I lasted before starting to finally regress. Been slacking off on the spinach too. This may have contributed to regression. Started loading up on spinach again the last couple of days and have started to pull out of the crash! I think there may be something to this spinach thing as brongfogboy brought up in his posts. But all of the classic symptoms started returning, bloating, no erections, no libido, muscle atrophy, dry skin, slower hair growth, low energy during workouts, brain fog etc… I started panicking a bit and then just laid off the dairy and the sugars and things started to slowly go back to normal again. Strange.

SHOCKING NEW DISCOVERY GUYS! eating like shit makes you feel bad!!! who couldve guessed???

bizzbee none of your posts have anything to do with pfs so just stop.

What you eat has everything to do with PFS you dimwitted fool. Look at how many recoveries have advocated eating a certain way. I tried pushing my limits and have apparently found it. This is a HUGE improvement over a few years ago when I couldn’t even drink a glass of orange juice without feeling horrible afterwards or even a spoon of honey. How do you explain that jackass?

“recoveries”

Oh right in Harrisoff’s world there is no such thing as recovery. We’re all doomed to a life of misery. Don’t come here and shit on this thread, this is for people who think differently than you. Today is FUCKOFFHARRISOFF day.

Bizzbee it really sounds like me and you are on the same page recently. I too was feeling pretty great after changing my diet and exercise regime lately. In fact for almost all of September I was feeling pretty manageable, not 100% but to the point where I didn’t think about it all the time anymore. Oh and I also have been supplementing l-glutamine after every workout and vitamin c 3 days a week. However just like you I decided to start cheating on my diet - on my carb backloading days I decided to swap the sweet potatoes and rice for ice cream and a lot of snacks that had soy in their ingredients. And what do ya know, I crashed pretty bad this past sunday. I guess the junk caught up to me, but has me confident that I was on the right track.

I’d like to get everyone on the same page. The diet is absolutely essential to recovery. “Healthy” eating is not good enough, it seems we must avoid certain types of food altogether, no matter the purported health benefits. Try eating spinach (at least 200 grams a day) for a couple of weeks every day and see what happens. I started up my spinach again and the crash is subsiding, muscles getting denser again, etc… It’s hard to be on so restrictive a diet for so long but for now it is either that or going back to feeling like crap until a more permanent solution is found. By the way, the progress I’ve made is enormous. I had an almost normal summer. Hardly thought about this problem and then little by little started cheating more and more. My awful morning fatigue is virtually gone since getting more Vitamin D through sunshine and taking glutamine and Vitamin C for adrenals.

Guys I want to jump onboard too. I need to know…

How long after he fast should I begin the Tribulus cycle?
How long should I take he Tribulus?
What’s the megadose that everyone is talking about? What is the recommended dose on the ABS world Tribulus bottle or are you going above and beyond that?
How long after doing the Tribulus cycle should I wait in order to jump start DHT?

Hello All,

Status update. I have not had any major crashes in over 8 months (even with occasional cheating on diet). Energy and strength are great, libido good. Feeling good. New baseline is around 75%. Things like morning wood are just routine these days, I sometimes can’t focus on work due to raging libido during some moments of the day. Hopefully reach baseline of 100% in another year, I’m sure it would go quicker if I stopped cheating. Good luck!

Bizzbee

Hi everyone guys.I m italysideeffect (this is my old username)…I was suffering from ALL symptoms ever, sexual, brainfog,pain,weakness etc… and finally I did recover over the time till a point of 70.80%. i did talke propecia for 1,5 year and dropped in 2005 and I would say I got the 80% of my recovery around 2013-2014 since 2 months ago when I decided to take a Prohormone to boost my recovery.
I decided to take CELLUCOR P6 BLACK (it containes Androstenolone)…Honestly for the first week I was feeling great about libido and erections…but I crashed and then quit it just after 12 days…since that moment I do have libido and erectile problems again. I mean erections some days are full an power and othrs floppy, I feel numbless and cold on my penis…even ‘‘NORMAL PEOPLE’’ need a PCT after tacking prohormones and I still didnt take PCT.
Said this here I am to try the Cdnuts protocol. I want to be clear that my only symptom at the moment is a lack of libido and erectile function, not always working properly.

I alredy did 3 full days of water fasting, and I m back on food but the goal is to keep the diet manteining the body in a Ketogenic status…basically in this way, the methabolism will get the energy not from sugar but from the fat and this is know to help a lot the body to rebuild all the epigenetic issues and general damages.
By doing this diet I want to run CDnuts protocol as some of you claimed to get on a good point of the recovery…I m only not so sure about the DHT prohormones cause I did take a prohor,ome which fucked my sexuality again…
So, any updates from you guys that were using that prohormones, did it make you rash or helped?
Thank you, cheers

Hi
Can some one points all the cdnuts like recoveries?

1 Like

@5_alpha_victim Do you have any update on the protocol man? How are you doing?

2 Likes