Ejaculation with out sensation

I know this thread is ten years old, but I think I have been experiencing this lately. I’ve noticed that lately I’ve still been stroking through my orgasms when I masturbate. I’ve wondered why this is, and I think it’s because I don’t really feel like I’ve orgasmed. Not that I used to have earth-shattering ones or anything, but lately I feel like I’ve only been feeling the tiniest bits of pleasure.

Do you guys with orgasming issues have high E2?

I recovered mine for 5 weeks in 2017. I took Mifepristone which blocks prog, cortisol and androgen receptors. When I came off of the drug I experienced about an 80 percent recovery in all of these sexual sides. Than I went back to baseline.

The theory that is that when I blocked my down regulated prog, cortisol and androgen receptors they up regulated in an attempt to react with prog, cortisol and testosterone. When the Mifepristone left my system my receptor sensitivity was now what they needed to be to react to hormones normally. Than the underlining issue (what ever that is) down regulated my receptors again. I look at PFS as a receptor sensitivity in balance. For some reason when we inhibit DHT and the neurosteriods our receptors go out of wack and can’t recover back to their normal way of functioning.

Just a theory obviously

1 Like

That’s interesting because most theories here think that the receptors are upregulated

Yes I agree. Only problem with that why did Mifepristone give me a temp recovery back in 2017. Mifepristone blocks prog, cortisol and androgen receptors. So when you block receptors they are going to up regulate in an attempt to be able to react with their designated hormone. If my receptors are up regulated than you would think up regulating them more would make me worse.

I just finished my 6th cycle of Mifepristone since 2017 and I have yet to become worse from taking this drug. It’s no results or positive results.

Of course one explanation is that those of us who are sensitive to DHT inhibitors could result in up regulated or down regulated receptors. They could down regulate in response to the increase in testosterone and or the surge of DHT upon stopping the DHT inhibitor. They could up regulate in an attempt to try to react with the lower level of DHT and allopreg while on the DHT inhibitor

There is tons of evidence that suggests different cases of PFS based on how different people with PFS react differently to taking different things. If this is true the common theme still remains among us. Why do our receptors go so out of wack while on the DHT inhibitor and why don’t they recover.

Research is pointing towards abnormal regulation and reaction to the stress hormone cortisol as a cause of PTSD. In other words the GC receptors are out of balance resulting in either too much or too little cortisol getting released or not getting released causing the typical PTSD side of always feeling on edge

Some think that PTSD is similar to PFS or at least has a similar mechanism

That’s what this feels like to me.

I got worse with taking creatine and tons of other amino acids last winter. I was doing fine in the first few weeks, improved me, but then i now getting slowly worse and worse. I had low semen volume issue, but my semen is now barely comes out and i have a bend on my penis. I really want to give up on life if things don’t resolve soon or later.

1 Like

Some feeling a little better on creatine and some getting worse on creatine further illustrates this point. Different cases. Like how optimally vitamin D levels make some people worse and some people better. Both examples are increasing our hormones. So it makes sense that if you had overly sensitive up regulated androgen receptors that increasing your T and DHT would make you feel worse. And the other way around if the androgen receptors are down regulated.

Receptor imbalance is the best way to put this theory.

All the symptoms you describe are the typical androgen deficiency symptoms despite either not being androgen deficient or correcting your androgen deficiency and getting worse or not getting better

It all seems like receptor imbalance that probable has vast complicated implications on other receptors that either down regulate or up regulate trying to correct the problem. All this is just theory obviously.

If I’m right finding a solution will first probable require us to find the common factor among us that results in our receptors becoming imbalanced in response to temporary inhibiting DHT

In my opinion I don’t see that happening from studies. It’s going to take a ton of us to do our own experiments and getting our own labs done to try to find what many have not been able to find yet for a long time

For example, I get better or at least do not get worse every time I block my prog, cortisol and androgen receptors with Mifepristone. I get worse every time my cortisol goes up.

How do I know this? From taking risks and spending tons of my own money doing my own experiments. What I have learned about my own condition is light years ahead of the studies

2 Likes

I took creatine before going to the gym, like I always used to, about 21 months ago (3 months into PFS) and it fucked me right up. So I am definitely an adverse effects from creatine person.

Around that time I had genital numbness, little sensation during ejaculation, etc, which have improved over time.

I have found that my sensitivity and orgasm and ejaculation sensation seem to increase on bulgarian tribulus cycles.

I recently interested in this theory. During an orgasm, the pelvic muscles around the prostate move rhythmically. But our pelvic muscles are not. The force to push out the semen is very weak.

Yeah! I think its hormonal related though… because what else it can be?
You can experiment with yoga, pls do the pelvic floor yoga and see if you can feel the muscles. Lie down, and try to connect it. I posted a good yoga video on the big pelvic floor- pfs thread.

Hi, thanks for that link. Did you able to reverse this symptom? Even temporary maybe? I started kegels, don’t know what to try else…

Kegels are bad if your muscles are already tight

1 Like

100 percent agree kegels made me worse

2 Likes

@voice Really? Like how it made you worse? Then maybe i, and you should try reverse kegels? Did you also have difficulty to starting the urine flow?

@Lostinaustin how can i tell my muscles are already tight or not? I have some gas passing problems if that is connected somehow… like i must push and force myself to pass a gas instead of naturally let it go out…

PS: I don’t think my pc muscles are already tight. Did a bit of research and yes, if your pc muscles are already tight, they are already overworked and tired. So squeezing them can make it worse. Here are some of the signs, i think i just have the diffuclty at starting to urinate problem… i just noticed when i read it… hmm. I can’t decide if im supposed to do reverse kegels or kegels now… Damn… (btw why is this happening to us, didn’t know hormones can affect pc muscles…)

Other common symptoms of tight PC muscles, include:

• Sudden urges to urinate
  • A need to urinate often, even when your bladder isn’t very full
  • Difficulty starting the flow of urine
  • A sense of not being able to empty your bladder fully
  • Constipation
  • Coccyx pain (pain in your tailbone)
  • Painful intercourse or other sexual dysfunction (dyspanurenia)

For me I tried reverse and regular kegels my orgasm now is .05, pretty terrible kegels made it .01, I got my .05 back when I quit doing kegels. Kegels seems to tighten everything up. I tried somatics for about 6 months to loosen everything up but just stayed at the .05

Kegels did nothing to me…

Isn’t Wellbutrin risky
Could make things worse?

No but you should see a Neuroendocrinologist to try and help you.

I tried wellbutrin, for a while it really helped then it didn’t. The constipation was unbearable. I’m still not completely fixed from it. It did make orgasms feel better for a time though. I dont know why all the improvements seem to stop with everything.

2 Likes

Not recommending just curious if anyone has tried MDMA or any other drugs that can have some of the same feelings as orgasm.