Dry Hair - treatable?

I think you are supposed to apply whatever you want absorbed well ASAP after needling. The holes close up within minutes.

Late reply but remember reading this thread before registering. Sorry if already mentioned but I’ve been washing my hair with only conditioner and it makes a big difference. You need to give it a really good set of brushes after as it’s clumpier otherwise but it dramatically reduces the dry frizz I’ve otherwise been getting.

Yes. I had beautiful hair before this. It is brittle and destroyed now.

Exactly the same as me. Everything you describe is the same and now I stink for days. Nobody has any solution on how to raise oil production.

Try my suggestion in the post above yours

Thank you. Unfortunately it doesn’t work well for me. My hair comes out a lot when its wet as it’s so brittle anyway.

Eating ghee everyday has helped my hair and skin somewhat. They are both destroyed but have a slightly better polish to them. My hair is def softer

And yes our fibroblasts are fucked i had a skin biopsy and it confirmed.

Keto (5ar modified), eating ghee (rich in nutrients/ anti inflammatory) and 24hr fasting is helping a tiny bit. There is no doubt our gut plays a huge role in all this. Will be trying froskolin soon hope i dont crash.

Please explain in more detail. What do you mean our fibroblasts are fucked and you had a test to confirm it? What test?

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Flower-like-collagen-fibrils-and-irregular-interfibrillar-spaces_fig1_232611807

Out colllagen fibrils are mutated much like people with elhers danlos syndrome. A skin biopsy confirmed. No getting it back i dont think

But how can this drug have caused so much damage? Why after all these years is nobody doing anything about it? What is the effect this has had on your collagen?

My skin is incredibly rubbery and numb. Like I’m wearing a rubber suit all over my body head to toe. I can pull the skin on my ankle. Idk how or why all i know is it is hell

Im doing tonnes of improvements since my fin and than trib crash, but this topic is one of my major problems left. 4 pills of fin left me with shit dry hairs and telogen effluvium. Great anti-hair loss shit this finasteride! Thx Merck!

1 Like