Dry Hair - treatable?

I had anxiety, insomnia testicular cancer and ED for 14 years. Then the dry skin and other symptoms manifested. Its was only at year 18 i found the cause when i immediately stopped since then all hell has broke loose. I believe ive if id had stopped years ago i would have been a mild case at worst For me its been the level of exposure thats caused so many symptoms

2 Likes

I also had testicular cancer 20 years ago way before I took finasterideā€¦So I have wonderd if there might be a connection to the liver as I had radiation therapy that hit my liver and got sick fromā€¦I have horrible symptoms and right side pain from pfsā€¦Blocking 5ar effects brain, liver and kidneys. I have gained 100lbs

keep your head up high brother. FIN stays in your body for a long time, 24 months is not long. Keep at the protocols and everything you can. We can do this.

1 Like

I got dry skin and hair. But I increased about 10-12lbs of muscle mass. I was working out heavy, but I always have. Some reason, when I was on FIN I was looking jacked. Also was shedding WAY more hair than pre-FIN. I have no explanation, besides that maybe my AR upregulated like crazy

1 Like

Im sorry to hear that. I also have pain in the remaining side, feels like the ache after a punch down there. I was 6 years on fin when i was diagnosed with testic. I could not drop weight and had a disproportionate amount in my upper abdomen and stomach. (estrogen) however ive since gone the other way and now under weight with a 28 inch waist and the pyhsique of a boy with the look of a pruned old man. I have also developed kidney problems in the last year and my liver enzymes have been out a few times. Dont know if this helps at all holyhead

Yes I have the same exact thing

The hair became a lot more what?

In addition to the dry hair Ive also got increased amounts around the arms legs hand kuckles and toes. Theyre a differnt colour too

Increased hairs where you didnā€™t have hair before? Are they more blonde or gray and lack color? I have this same thing.

Yeh the same mate. Im naturally very dark haired

yup. also started to lose color, and got way more gray hairs (only 26 y/o) :confused:

Do you guys think maybe our estrogen levels got low?

" Other possible symptoms of low estrogen that may happen along with other hormone imbalances include:

• reduced sex drive
    *** reduced sperm concentration in semen**
  • feeling exhausted
    *** losing hair all over your body**
  • shrinking muscle mass
    *** reduced growth of penis and testicles**
  • loss of bone density (osteoporosis)
  • sudden feeling that youā€™re hot (hot flashes)
  • having trouble focusing"

My E2 ultrasensitive has always been within range every time iā€™ve had it tested.

Maybe your ARs was deregulated? Has Trib or other types of T boosters helped you? @Dknighten

My whole body was fucking deregulated lol. Iā€™ve always been thin, dense, and muscular, and iā€™m none of those things anymore. Whole body is soft, rubbery, and iā€™m storing rubbery fat everywhere.

Iā€™ve tried Clomid for about 3 months total, doesnā€™t seem to have an effect. I have not yet tried Tribulus

Damn man sorry to hear that, is it improving? Itā€™s interesting how FIN affects us all in different but similar ways. Cus some of those things I experienced the opposite

My E2 ultrasensitive has always been within range every time iā€™ve had it tested.

Same here

My hair increased on my hands,eyebrows,got even hair on top of my nose now. Sorry for my english. Strange enough when I used miconazole cream i felt really good for some time but I crash harder after that. Its been very hard with no libido,no sleep, visual snow with after images and my body and face feels very different with the loose soft skin. I feel guilty for my kids Im fatigued all the time.

3 Likes

Stay away from tribulus, my friend!
Iā€™m in the hell because it!
Before tribulus my symptoms was just ED and no muscolar pump after exercize.
After tribulus I lost 4cm of penis lenght and 1, 3cm of penis circumference. I lost sensitivity on my dick.
My skin become dry and rubbery. My hairs become dry. My eyes dry! My brainfog goes over the sky!

3 Likes

I am really sorry to hear this! Did that happen when you started taking it, while taking it, or when you stopped taking it?

When I started tribulus, I noticed some memory issues. I was thinking that was Clonazepam, then I continued with Tribulus.
After two week of cycling, I saw a brown spot on my penisā€™skin. I stopped tribulus and I continued to worse, and iā€™m continue to worse, day by day.
Iā€™m pretty sure that tribulus triggered an autoimmune reaction in my body and i canā€™t stop it.

1 Like