Dr. John Crisler - DO, Lansing, Michigan

Dr. John Crisler has treated numerous Finasteride sufferers and is known for his TRT protocols.

E-mail: drjohn@allthingsmale.com
Office Phone: 517-485-4424
Direct Fax: 815-301-2716

All Things Male - Center for Men’s Health
320 - 322 West Ottawa, Garden Level
Lansing, Michigan 48933

Do any insurance plans include Dr. Crisler as in-network? I can’t seem to find any from my searches online…

I don’t think so since he doesn’t accept insurance.

Hi guys. I am a post-propecia sufferer like all of you.

I have read a lot about Dr. Crisler and how he seems the be the hero we should all go to. I am now in the works the becoming a patient of his and will eventually have to fly to his office in Michigan to get the full range of tests and treatments.

I just wanted to hear from patients of him who suffer from my problem as well. Specifically I want to know: How does he test your body? What did he place you on for your treatment? And is the treatment very expensive, or does insurance help with his prescribed course of treatment?

Once again, if you are a patient of Dr. Crisler and you made a recovery, please respond to this post. I’m dying to hear what you have to say. Thanks.

Hey guys. Tomorrow I get on a plane and head to Michigan. On tuesday morning I will have a one hour appointment with Dr Crisler to discuss my post-finasteride syndrome. I’m terrified and excited at the same time. If any of you have any experience with seeing Dr Crisler and have any advice you think I should hear…i’m all ears. I will keep everyone posted on what treatment he prescribes and whether or not it works in returning my body to normal.

I must admit…one thing that scares me is the annual cost of treatment (medications). I don’t know if insurance covers medications that are used to treat this problem and if so, how much do they cover and how much do i pay? I can’t imagine my life with this problem present at all times, so i am willing to pay anything for help…but still…i’m not a rich man.

Anyway…wish me luck… And good luck to all of you.

How did it go?

I think Dr Crisler said he was going to join this board on his forum.

If he did, that would be awesome.

Dr Crisler has just updated his FB page about treating PFS.

facebook.com/drjohn.crisler … 4130046956

This guy is a money grubbing leach…

1 Like

He’s a great advertisement for TRT as he takes it himself and does what he can for PFS guys, obviously he has to charge for his services. He’s one of the few Doctors that won’t call you a crackpot if you have hormonal issues.

viewtopic.php?f=22&p=107008#p107008

A post was split to a new topic: Passing of Dr John Crisler