Diethylamine Salicylate is Antiandrogen?

As you know my story begins with the intake of Oxerutin and a Gel that I applied on the penis, as I was advised by the doctor. One of the components of Gel Diethylamine Salicylat e is identical as an Acetylsalicylic Acid-structure formula. They are both Salicylic Acid.

immagine
Diethylamine Salicylate

Let’s compare it to the other

immagine
Acetylsalicylic Acid

The question remains open whether or not the Gel exceeds the Tunica Albuginea, which in my opinion passes through, for vascular passage enhanced by masturbation, once the Gel is applied on the skin penetrates and enters the circulation, in the testicles and especially in the spongy body given, it is not covered by any Albuginea and Glande is also present. On the skin there are the AR receptors.

Unfortunately, I can not find anything on the first substance.
Here’s what this study says about Acetylsalicylic Acid (Aspirin) "

“More than half the pregnant women in the Western world report taking mild analgesics. These pharmaceutical compounds have been associated with congenital cryptorchidism in humans, the best-known risk factor for low semen quality and testicular germ cell cancer. Furthermore, some of these mild analgesics exert potent anti-androgenic effects in the male rat and several endocrine-disrupting compounds, known to alter masculinization, have also been shown to be potent inhibitors of prostaglandin (PG) synthesis similar to mild analgesics. Using a 3-day ex vivo organotypic model system based on gestational day 14.5 rat testes, we herein show that testosterone production was inhibited by paracetamol, at doses of 0.1 μm to 100 μm. Similar results were obtained for aspirin (1-100 μm) and indomethacin (10 μm). The production of the other Leydig cell hormone, Insl3, was not disrupted by exposure to paracetamol. Investigations of the gross anatomy of the testis as well as Leydig cells number and rate of gonocyte apoptosis after the 3 days of ex vivo differentiation showed no significant effect of the analgesics tested compared with controls. These data indicate therefore that mild analgesics specifically inhibit testosterone production in rat foetal testes in vitro and that these compounds had no effect on gonocyte survival. Parallel determinations of prostaglandin D2 (PGD2) production indicated that the effects of paracetamol and aspirin on PGD2 and testosterone were not connected, whereas the effects of indomethacin were correlated. We conclude that mild analgesics exert direct and specific anti-androgenic effects in rat foetal testis in our experimental setup and that the mechanism of action is probably uncoupled from the inhibition of PG synthesis.” (Kristensen DM, Lesné L, Le Fol V, Desdoits-Lethimonier C, Dejucq-Rainsford N, Leffers H, Jégou B. Paracetamol (acetaminophen), aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) and indomethacin are anti-androgenic in the rat foetal testis. Int J Androl. 2012 Jun;35(3):377-84. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2012.01282.x. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22612476).

I applied it directly on the penis!

However, it is not specified whether it is Antiandrogen in the AR gene or only in Testosterone or maybe even DHT. I do not think you have much difference. However, I can say that our 24-year-old friend (@Joey10) has developed Finasteride Syndrome after topical use of Ketoconazole Gel (Anti-androgen too) on his thighs, and presents all my symptoms to the penis but less severely. (Skin Sensitivity Low Entire Body? ; New here! Help please!. certainly not a coincidence.

I would like your opinion @axolotl this substance is antiandrogenic?