Diary of a PFS sufferer

Your dad is one brave man

2 Likes

是啊,我总是觉得此病如此诡计多端,我以为我父亲死定了,他却没有,我真的很期待接下来的研究,我希望研究将能印证我的猜想—此病是偶发的,可以被治愈的,只不过需要所有人的努力,虽然这很困难。

我们既然以一种极为荒诞的开端“睁着眼走进了灾难”,也许真的可以“睁着眼走出去”,我不喜欢浪费时间的感觉,我厌倦等待“自然康复”,我是学历史的,我很容易从大家身上找出规律。

如果我的身体好转到我真的不用担心丢掉工作的时候,我会加大捐助的力度,我知道万事开头难。

另外,如果研究真的不幸证明我们无法脱离苦海,我希望能攒够足够的钱,搬到太平洋的圣赫勒拿岛,(拿破仑曾囚禁于此,直至逝世),无论生死,我希望与英雄同在!

2 Likes

“Since we have “walked into the disaster with our eyes open” in a very absurd beginning, maybe we can really “go out with our eyes open””

That’s the thing. You young guys have the principle of hope. Once be healed.

I fuck my brain every second I think " Why we walked into the disaster with our eyes open" I m to old to hope for a causal healing…

1 Like

You have a whimsical way of thinking, Manu!

Here we are with nothing but time on our hands, and the world is going to hell around us.

So much for enjoying our retirement! Jim

2 Likes

Still messed up day in day out. Been busy with Job interviews so that’s been a distraction but tinnitus and brain problems are soul crushing along with groin pain.

2 Likes

Go to DHEA your stubborn

Don’t be Akosh please?!

But thank you very much for your advice. Me and my PFS friends have it already in our focus.

I take already Tyroxin, Bupoprion, Vit D3 nothing helps. Some swehre of HCG, Tamoxifen and Testosteron.

My PFS friends tried it all. But what does really help. Against ED and Anhedonia?

9 April 2021

Once PFS it’s a shit life forever. Some straight characters learn to live with, some weak surrender. After all a family, friends and relatives can help enormous.

Hanging all alone day in day out kills.

1 Like

10 April 2021

Another sunny morning and I don’t want to stand up because I cannot imagine how to go through this day.

I don’t want to shock my little daughter and I don’t have the drive but I dream of commiting suicide now all the time.

I only lay down in bed like a 90 yo in a narcoted state. I want to close up my life.

2 Likes

Man, that’s heart-breaking to read. I’m very frustrated I can’t enjoy my spring too, and I feel sorry for your pain.

1 Like

Castrated by a backyard bungler

The fact that I, as a man in my late 50s, never found out about prostate therapy from several competent doctors and left everything to a backyard bungler in a cramped practice, that’s what really pisses me off.
Advanced practices rely on other methods That’s just what pisses me off. A spoiled only child who takes himself so seriously leaves his most important organ to a backyard bungler.
I can’t understand it, why I didn’t thought one day about my prostate and my cock and my hormones.

We just need to wait for the study sir. I trust PFS Network so much. Mitch does great job.

1 Like

In your case so young, you’ll be benefit from research and a possible treatment. In the Research of Androgene Rezeptor activity and epigenetical regulation I thing prostate cancer research is involved.

So there is hope for the younger ones, because the great job of the PFS foundation and the PFS network to fund and project specific research for an upcoming treatment.

The development in Gene Editing over the next year’s hope make it to a cheaper standard technique.

For me who fucked himself so stupid in an age people normaly old enough for logical decisions, every treatment comes to late.

I acted like a stupid puberty child and used the pills in connection to my emotional state and harmed myself for an emotional reaction, instead of looking for the pros and cons of a medical treatment.

That’s what fucks me up. If there was a clear desicion for a medical treatment, after due diligence of the medication, every one has to accept that he is one who gets the most horrible side effect ever.

But most of us have been gaslighted by doctors, the criminal gaslighting fucking leaflet and the trust in the medical system as not being a cartel and bigger and much much more brutal.

Everyone here who find Propecia Help could find this website before using finasteride, by browsing the internet only a few minutes.

That’s what really sucks me!!! The why, why I’ve thrown my life away. Why, why, why we all didn’t check the internet.

I heard about pfs before ı took 5ARIS but just wanted to keep my hair.I responded great to them for 4 years until now…
My whole gut-endocrine system destroyed.
I cant eat anything ı like. I cant tolerate foods. I have really bad gut health,ED,less aggresiveness,feeling passive,cant maintain erection,tinnitus… the worst one was insomnia thank god it decreased.

That’s really shit, if you heard about PFS and took it and than got it after 4 years. My care about me was unbelievable low when I read about all the side effects on the leaflet. That I believed it’s temporary and not became argue with the shit stuff.

You hang in with all the horrible effects and like many others with gut problems and food intolerances.

This horrible condition let’s no fun to the sufferers, sex and eating the good life is destroyed. I can eat out of frustration. Chips and Cheeseburger and all the junkfood but I m getting fatter and fatter. And the Alkohol affects my liver. But it is no more fun. It’s only binge eating against major depression, ED, loosing my entire life, getting rapidly old, I’m 60 yo, I have been a very fit best ager till 59 now I have the physical state of a 90 yo.

I was fucked up late, but now I m afraid to break my bones even walking down my stairs or crossing the street to the supermarket. I’m tired of life after one year of PFS shit. And want to sleep in a geriatric hospital all day and night. Not any drive for life anymore. Sometimes my for my age very young daughter comes. I was so proud to get father in my old age and thought with my health and this hundretthousands of Kilometer bicycle, cardio, walking, hiking and swimming I m fit till my 80 birthday.

And than an criminal urologist and my totally argueless brain hit me as old ager with PFS as a minority in a minority.

So I hope for you and all the other young guys that research finds s cure in the next year’s. That your life’s will be safed. No one has to suffer for a whole life.

Sorry, I talk about me all the time. But be happy if you can walk and make some sports. Or go outside, or stay with a supportive family. I’m 5 days alone with my insanity.

And my whole brain is fucked down to a PFS brain. No other thoughts there anymore. Only the endless circle why I didn’t acted in another way in my life so that I shouldn’t have gotten PFS. And what PFS has done to me. There is nothing else left from me.

1 Like

Wish ı could have a cure for you sir. But ıf at least talking on the phone makes you feel bitter ı can give you my number and can listen to you.

3 Likes

Pleas sent me a pm. I would like that.

April 13. 21

Trigger warning :warning: I don’t write :writing_hand: my diary for motivation. I write the daily truth of a PFS sufferer, if once a doctor, a politician, a health authority reads through the posts.

PFS is not a hahahaha depression or a hypochondriac hähähä… it’s the post finasteride syndrome and it is daily, hourly, minutely torture. It’s not a joke and not a fake because not recognized by the ICD 10, it’s absolutely reality.

And a fucking silly sucking depression is nothing absolutely nothing not a fly’s shit against this syndrome!!!

The fuck is my life till one year before my personality, my kind of recognizing of feeling the surrounding, the season, my hometown, my home, my body, everything has nothing absolutely nothing, to do with this totally disconnected from mother earth and the entire universe zombified biochemical basic functional rest shell of a human brain I’m now…

I’m afraid to enter my own garden. I’m afraid to go outside. I’m bored to stand up. Every day nothing than torture.

I want to jump out of my PFS body and mind and be free again from this pharma murder medication. Running naked a long :beach_umbrella: beach, singing I’m free …

Because it all has become absolutely pointless.

Fuck I’m only one year in! I’m 60 already. It hit me at an age no one gets PFS anymore. Here are only a dozen senceless hited Proscar users in board.

For a totally senceless therapy. Much to early for the murder medication. A pharma muster package only because the pharma salesman was there before me. If I was 5 minutes later, the guy before has gotten the medication. It’s so unbelievable. It’s such a bad karma.

Yes I know every user is in regret. Many guys with stolen life’s ask themselves:

“Why I took the pills twice, after I had already symptoms from the first trail. Instead of saying pew, you lucky one you jumped the pharma devil :imp: out of his transport to the living deaths.”

And I don’t know how to go on the next 10 or 20 years with this condition. And I seems I can’t commit suicide. There is s sudden heart attack a pleasure full thing with only suffering for some minutes.

3 Likes

Posting my experience with PFS under my synonym some users started a mobbing campaign against me, like they do with other finasteride critical redditors.

@Cbrandel tried to help me to fight for the PFS truth. But they hunted me until I was suspended.

Many young guys look for information there and on YouTube with Kevin Mann and the Hairloss doctors. There are many victims actually here who got their desinformation there.

So that’s the way how hairloss cartel and pharma war machine use stupid guys to deny the existence of PFS.

1 Like

April 14 2021

Trigger warning :warning: I force no one to read my diary, it’s a document for all there outside who think it’s just a depression. I have had some depressed episodes before, but that’s nothing against what I suffer after six weeks on Finasteride.

After one year I aged from a man in the thirties as a very fit 59 yo with a little overweight but very fit, 190 tall and healthy from biking, hiking, Nordic Walking, Gym, swimming, gardening and housework to a man in his eighties with 60 yo.

It is a feeling as I aged 50 years in body and mind after one year with PFS.

Most of the younger ones can compensate the lack of androgens better, their bodies, muscles, bones and minds are fitter than that of an elder man. Ok therefore them was stolen much more lifetime by pharma war machine than us elder ones.

I think many elder and old men don’t recognize what Finasteride treatment for benigne prostatic hyperplasia did to them, the lighter cases think it’s only getting older.

I have been a handsome lucky creazy guy with outdoor clothes and a headband around my wild hair. I have been on the road with a bicycle target, Nordic Walking Sticks and trekking shoes or a boat in the summer at my SUV. Active every day.

After one year now I lost muscle mass and I m afraid to walk the stairs down. I hardly have the motivation for a little walk through the little forest nearby. I’m afraid to go to the gym, i cannot for one year now. I never used my bike for one year now. I can barely leave the house to go to the supermarket or for a little walk.

Only my child gives me some hope in the weekends. I have been so proud to father in the end forties and I thought yeah I m something like a very fit and funny grandfather. Thank you Merck. Thank you Dr. Pfleger Pharma, with your Finasterid generic and the slight gaslighting leaflet you killed my life and if I commit suicide the soul of my kid too. You killed many other father’s and families and childs souls for your profit! And you only piss of the victims.

Now all faith is gone. My eyes and the bags are chronically ignite with huge wrinkles and dark cycles around the eyes. My legs, shoulders and arms lost muscles and my belly got fat, because Cheeseburgers, pizza, Sucuck, cheesballs, beer and sparkling wine are the last enjoyment U have.

So more and more thoughts coming up to end up this geriatric hospital patient state as a normaly fit best ager. Starting to hate myself what I am now and what I have done to me, throating this pharma muster packages in a state of agonie.

3 Likes