*Deacetylase inhibitors ( HDACs ) reverse CpG methylation by regulating DNMT1*

Just take another HDACi such as beta hydroxybutyrate. An antiandrogen is literally the last thing I would take regardless of whether it has other properties which could help. And also you can’t really compare fasting with antiandrogenic substances. What happens during fasting is caused by mechanisms which have been developed by evolution after millions of years, so there will be no acute androgen ablation that antiandrogenic substances can cause.

4 Likes

Did you ever read anything about beta hydroxybutyrate ?
What more amazing me is that you dare to take Propecia, and you are afraid to take B-hydroxybutyrate, if you think that you will reverse PFS with a drug without side effects or risk or naturally, do you know what? don’t read anymore about PFS and pretend that you never have it.
It is easy to be critical without even take the time of do any research.

Yes, I’ve ordered it as a supplement.

Are you saying the genetic stuff hasnt even started yet? Who gave you this information?

Did you mean to reply to someone else?

They only had collected the data, by the time that I meet Khera a couple months ago he told me that they were about to start comparing the data to start the second part of the study and the first part of the study was waiting for the approval for publication.
I am sorry guys I will like to have better news.
As I said before, I am 48, my grandsons will be seating in my grave waiting for the result of the study.
If you compare others disease research vs PFS in scale of interest 1- to 10
I will say that PFS is no reaching 1.
PFS is 0.01 or less
Why ? No money involved, cure is not an option for the pharma industry.
And the researching want endless money funding to keep the research forever.

1 Like

Seems contradictory to some statements that there was a significant step forward in knowledge regarding PFS achieved by this study. If they had just collected the data a couple of month ago, how can you know that?

Anyway, @axolotl seems to be in the dark about this development (study being published in two parts), or at least isnt revealing anything. :neutral_face:

Lets hope its not true.

1 Like

I didn’t said that they collected the data 2 months ago, I said that around 2 months ago when I visit Khera he told me that they just finished to collect the data to start comparing it.
The sample were collected from the skin to analyze the genes, he told me this in a previous appointment.
The Italian study the finding was in the spinal fluid.

Thats what I wanted to say. If they had just finished the process of collecting the data 2 months ago, how can people on here claim many months ago that there was a significant knowledge gain? It seems contradictory.

1 Like

thats literally what i said.

last year some guy said there was significant genetics finding that delayed the study.

Maybe that guy is who was speculating.

1 Like

And yet he turned out to be accurate in his speculations of delay as well as a few other things when it related to other studies.

Let’s see how accurate you are with all the things you’ve claimed. If you’re right, I won’t doubt you again

The first part of the study is done, there is not delay, it is only waiting for the approval for publication. All this from Khera mouth.
Also he told me that the study is not intend to look for the cure and they are going to look into 7000 genes to find the cause.

If this were the case I would expect the Foundation who is funding the study would have been informed. Not that I doubt your account of speaking to Khera, @MOONCHILD.

Frankly I don’t care unless someone can provide links or instructions to get these substances.

B-HYDROXYBUTYRATE, is over the place as Keto BHB
I placed my order.

1 Like

Google the name and add supplement

Suppression of oxidative stress by β-hydroxybutyrate, an endogenous histone deacetylase inhibitor.

Going back to an old post

Abstract 1052: Variable expression of 5-alpha reductase 2 in the aging adult prostate is regulated by DNA methylation

http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/75/15_Supplement/1052.short

Induction of inflammation with lipopolysaccharide (LPS) stimulated the TNFR1/NF-κB/IL-6/DNMT1 pathway, leading to hypermethylation of the SRD5A2 promoter and silencing of SRD5A2, while treatment with both LPS and TNF-alpha inhibitor reversed this pathway and reactivated SRD5A2 .

As you can see LPS and TNF-alpha inhibitor reversed this pathway and reactivated SRD5A2
Now Methylprednisolone the same medication that was administrated to Anonymous is a potent LPS and TNF-alpha inhibitor ** we talked about this before.

Lipopolysaccharide (LPS) stimulated the TNFR1/NF-κB/IL-6/DNMT1 pathway, leading to hypermethylation of the SRD5A2 promoter and silencing of SRD5A2

Now: Histone deacetylase inhibitors (HDACi) suppress inducibility of nuclear factor-κB (NF-kB) by tumor necrosis factor-α receptor-1 (TNFR1) downregulation.

http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/66/8_Supplement/322.1

Histone deacetylase inhibitors suppress (IL-6) production by rheumatoid arthritis firoblast-like synoviocytes and macrophages via modulation of mRNA stability rather than blockade of NF-κB signalling

HDACs, has also been shown to reactivate methylation-silenced genes even in the absence of DNMT inhibitors

I don’t know guys what you think, but I think that we are getting close, we maybe can find the solution before the study is released. lol I am sorry for being a little SARCASTIC…

1 Like

Remember this topic ?

Androgen receptor (AR) overexpression and sensitivity to hormones reversed by epigenetic therapy that restores Purα to a transcriptional repressor complex (RC) of AR deregulated in hormone refractory prostate cancer (HRPC) | Journal of Clinical Oncology

Well here also was used HDACs

2 Likes