D-aspartic acid

Anyone tried this? I have secondary hypogonadism (low LH) and this is the latest thing to hit the bodybuilding world.

ergo-log.com/dasparticacidtestosterone.html

There’s a very good explanation of what it does here:

primordialperformance.com/st … tor-1.html just click the “Science” tab.

I’m super excited to try it, so far testimonials have been very positive with people saying it’s the single best libido boosting supplement they’ve tried.

After reading this post, I’ve just ordered two bottles. I LOVE PPs products to no end. They’re the real deal. From the phyto test to the new liquavade sustain, they’re great. I can’t wait to try this one.

Great find liquidfirex, this stuff sounds brilliant! i’ll be getting my hands on some asap.

How are you going to be taking it cdnuts? initially i was thinking a loading phase followed by a maintanence dose but on the PP site they suggest 12 days on 12 days off, what are your thoughts?

I’m gonna cylce it with the Testosterone Recovery Stack. I have two bottles so I’m gonna do 12 days beginning of the cycle and then take the recommended 12 days off, then take the second bottle for another 12 days. I’ll also be using phyto test during the entire cycle. This is gonna be great…

After this cycle, I’m going to use another one of their products called Liver Juice. It’s a super potent milk thistle extract that you are supposed to use after an AAS cycle. Seeing as the cycle I’m doing is natural, it’s probably not necessary, but you can never be too careful especially post fin. I’d rather be safe then sorry.

Also mariobros, I’d be careful doing it the way you were going to do it. The only studies they have on it were the 12 on 12 off results, which is why they recommended that. It’s all they have data on. I talked to a couple guys over there yesterday that confirmed this. Probably not a biggie, but still, better to be safe.

Yeah ok that sounds like a good plan. So will you only be taking the phyto-test during the 12 days that you are using the TCF, i.e when you are “on cycle” and then giving yourself a break from everything for 12 days or taking the phyto-test non stop?

i can’t wait to try this stuff.

The cycle will be broken down like this:

S.A for 28-30 days

TCF for 12 on 12 off, twice

Phyto test until the end of the TCF, so yes, the phyto test will be run for a full 36 days.

Then I break for about two months just cycling my T boosters as usual. It’s a solid plan and produces great results. I couldn’t be happier with it.

Cool, the supplement cycle has been a big part of my recovery plan so i trust your advice cdnuts, i’ll order the gear and run a similar cycle.

Boo Yeah.

Not sure if it would matter, but the study showing that testosterone was increased by 33% used the pre-made solution of d-aspartate (2 molar) which also included B6, B12 and folic acid. Here is a link that sells the same substance they used in the study.

farmaciamontera.it/product_i … =904652916

They only looked at test. levels 3 days after stopping the treatment. Do we have reason to believe this protocol would maintain increases after prolonged cessation (or do you plan on taking for more than 2 cycles)?

Hope it’s working well!

Well, from my experience in raising my own test levels from the basement naturally, I used products like this to give my self a boost every once in awhile. I fully realize that the effects will not be permanent, but there is something to be said for using natural boosters to stir up your own endogenous production. Especially “specialty” products like this.

That being said, these products are meant to do just that. You take them, get a well needed boost, and then coast on the effects for awhile. Taking them in a consistent, well planned out and deliberate way, produces fantastic results when coupled with the correct training regimine and diet. I take them for what their worth, nothing more. And primordial performances products are top of the line in this regard. I swear I should be a spokes person, but their stuff works. And I know, cause I’ve spent thousands on supplements since this whole thing started. You should see my medicine cabinet.

While it may be tempting to go buy a cheaper product or get it from the “source,” PP puts alot of time and effort into everything they make and then it’s critqued in the forums they make available. They listen to the feedback closely and act accordingly.

Thanks for the link, but obviously I’ll be sticking with PP.

anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrapla … tic-8.html

Some guy’s results on the bulk powder, WITH BLOOD TEST RESULTS

Whats more interesting about that point tho is that he says he feels great.
His Total T is still very low and lh is still low. Just makes me think again why they hell we dont when many of us have alot higher T.

He may naturally have low T, who knows, but yes, it’s all about how you feel!

I personally think low dopamine is the base issue for almost all of “us”, and it also ties in with testosterone as well (test help dopamine levels and vice versa it seems).

I also think it’s more neurosteriod related then just Test alone, as evidenced by guys with high test still having problems. But, having high Test does have it’s own advantages physiologically.

i think the guy in the thread had low test after running a cycle of steroids, and found that despite doing a PCT his natural test had still not recovered so decided to try this and it seems to have worked for him.

I personally feel like this will become a staple part of my supplement routine, i’ve ordered mine and will hopefully have it by the end of the week.

In regards to the results being temporary or permanent, i wouldn’t be bothered if i had to use this supplement for the rest of my life as a way to maintain healthy test levels. Its fairly cheap as it is and will only get cheaper as more companies begin producing it and making the market more competitive.

I got my stuff yesterday and took my first dose along wtih a shot of S.A liquavade this morning. WOW. is all I can say. I feel like a kid at Christmas. This is gonna be a good cycle. It is rather stimulating, which I hope doesn’t become an issue. If you’re not training when you take this stuff, it may be too much…

I wanted to update this thread with some observations:

The cycle I’m on is the strongest thing I’ve ever done. I’m getting big, I’m getting strong and I’m getting aggressive. Oh, and my hair is falling out more than usual. I may have to drop something from the cycle or reduce the dosage times on either the phyto Test or the S.A. I haven’t decided yet. Reason being is that I work a desk job, and for the past day or two I’ve really felt like using my body, moving around, really working, not just sitting in front of a computer talking on the phone. This is problem.

I’m already hitting it hard at the gym but there is energy left to burn! I can barely wear my zinger too. As soon as I put the damn thing on I’ve got a hard on, lol. I’ve definitely swung too much in the other direction. I attribute this to the D-aspartic acid or TCF. I’ve taken both S.A. and phyto before and didn’t have these types of developements. This stuff works, and it works good. It almost works too good. I think I’ll ride out the rest of the TCF and then see what happens.

Mariobros, any updates?

Hey cdnuts,

That’s awesome to hear, i actually live in Australia so postage takes a bit longer but i should have my stuff later this week. I can’t wait to give this a go!

Do you think that ingesting more cholesterol rich foods such as eggs would be beneficial whilst using the TCF or not make a lot of difference?

I think it would make a positive difference. I eat a strict paleo diet for the anabolic benefits mostly, and I think that may have a very positive effect on my T levels and the effectiveness of T boosting supps.

I ordered this too. I should have mine today. I know CD is using his in combination with other supplements. Any of you guys using this on it’s own? I read on their website that using it with Vit B comlex can increase it’s effectivness.

Maybe that’s why this stuff is working so good. I get alot of B vit. in readily absorbably form through eating alot of raw fruits.