D-aspartic acid

I ordered a bottle of this too. Cd, Is this working well for you??

I am starting to hit the gym again hard and am feeling better, less sluggish and am also using the testosterone recovery stack from PP that I ordered a while back. I apply the lotion every morning5 days on 2 off but might get the liquivade stuff…

hi Cdnuts

did you ever try HCG ?
are you using any anti-aromatase like Arimidex b/c what ever i use , effects go away after few weeks maybe b/c of Estorgen?

what was your T-leve before doing any thing, when you came off of propecia?

thanx

sps

If you like the topical stuff, you’re gonna love the liquavade. It’s ALOT stronger and is way more effective. I def suggest it. The TCF is working very well for me. I’m actually surprised at how good it is at raising test. I’m packing on muscle weight like a freak. Now granted I’ve been training for awhile and eating a specific diet, which all ties in, but this stuff does what it says, no doubt.

I’ve never tried any pharmaceutical to “adjust” my hormones besides propecia, and well, it was the biggest mistake of my life. I think the reason my E is being controlled so well now is due to the diet, training hard and Vit. D supplementation along with ZMA. I’ve been doing the herbal route for over six months now and although it takes time, it works. I too would get high E after awhile on T boosters and it would cancel out the effects of the T. But it hasn’t been like this for the past month or so. My guy has been hangin long and full. I can change that real quick if I over do it on the weekends with alcohol. He shrivels right back up after a big nite of drinking.

I’ve never had my T level tested since coming off propecia. I don’t need it tested to know it’s high, or low for that matter. Once you’ve had high T and know what it feels like neurologically and physically, you don’t need a number on a page. Honestly, I don’t care what it is. All I care about is how I feel at any given moment and how my body is responding to training. I know this isn’t “scientific” but for me it doesn’t have to be.

Well my D-Aspartic Acid arrived today, and i took my first dose straight away with the two phyto-test caps.

It could possibly have been a placebo effect but i think that this stuff is the real deal, initially i got an intense stimulant feeling like i had drunk a strong cup of coffee but then that was replaced by a feeling of total relaxation. I was so relaxed that i just laid down on the bed for about 20 minutes during which i got a surge of libido and a strong spontaneous erection.

Presently i am very happy with it, and i hope that over the next twelve days it just keeps getting better.

I will keep you guys updated.

It will. This product delivers, as you will no doubt see. I’ve been taking it for a week now and I just feel more solid, more confident. My recovery at the gym is quick and I actually feel like doing stuff now, like searching stuff out to do. I forgot what that was like. Test is the juice that gets stuff done, that’s for sure. It made me remember how motivated I was before all this. Now, I settle with just doing the bare minimun to get by.

I’ve been using this for 4 days. I don’t notice anything really yet. How many days should this take to kick in?

I guess it depends on your baseline. My test was boosted prior to using it so when I started using it, it really kicked in nice. I noticed effects within minutes of taking it, and then the cumulative effects after about 3 or so days.

Oh lord.

Not to be alarmist or anything, but I don’t think what we’ve been taking is very good for us.

wnho.net/aspartame_brain_damage.htm

Sounds like the last thing any of us need.

Correct me if I’m wrong… but there is a huge difference between D-Aspartic-Acid and Aspartame.

Aspartame can break down into Formaldehyde, aspartic acid doesn’t.
Aspartic acid is natural and just a regular amino acid (that your body naturally uses), where as aspartame is an artificially created molecule.

I’m not at all concerned personally, aspartic acid is found naturally in almost all proteins.

“Since D-Asp occurs at high concentrations in the adenohypophysis as an endogenous natural compound; since this gland responds positively by accumulating this amino acid, we hypothesized it could be involved in the endocrine activity. To verify this, rats were injected with a solution of 0.5 M D-Asp (i.p. injection) to obtain a concentration of 2 µmol/g body weight. After 1 and 5 h, the levels of some adenohypophysial and gonadal hormones were measured in the blood. The results indicated that GH, LH, and the gonadal hormones testosterone and progesterone were significantly increased in the blood in response to D-Asp injection (Table 2 ). One hour after the injection of D-Asp, GH concentration in plasma increased 1.96-fold over basal levels (P<0.01), and after 5 h reached 2.6-fold the basal level (P<0.01) (Table 2) . Similarly, LH increased significantly (2.1- and 2.5-fold over basal level 1 and 5 h after injection, respectively) (Table 2) . Testosterone and progesterone also increased in the blood, but only 5 h after D-Asp treatment was this increase significant. Testosterone rose 3.36-fold higher than the basal serum levels (P<0.01), whereas progesterone increased 2.72-fold (P<0.01). Other hormones—17ß-estradiol, androstenedione, 17-hydroxyprogesterone, cortisol, thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), 3,5,3’-Triiodothyronine (T3), and 3,5,3’,5’-tetraiodothyronine (T4,)—were not affected by D-Asp injection (Table 2) . The free amino acids L-Asp, D- and L-Glu, D-, and L-Ala, and D- and L-Met were tested under the same conditions as D-Asp; they did not induce any significant increase of the above mentioned hormones (results not shown).”

fasebj.org/cgi/content/full/14/5/699

I never said that. Did you read the link? Aspartic acid is a main ingredient in aspartame. Read the link.

The association was implied, you were alarmed about using aspartic acid based on the fact that the two (aspartic acid and aspartame) are related.
I personally see no reason to worry given the differences between the two.

No, I was alarmed because aspartic acid is 40% of aspartame. Aspartame is an excitotoxin that causes a whole host of neurological problems. So are we to just think that the 40% of aspartame that is the aspartic acid is okay for us and the 60% that is other stuff is the problem. I don’t think that’s a good idea.

Do you not agree that aspartame is a poison?

This is what I got from the owner of PP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdsnuts
Did anyone know that aspartic acid is a main ingredient in aspartame? That shit is poison! Please tell me that this stuff is different somehow?

BRAIN CELL DAMAGE FROM AMINO ACID ISOLATES

I mean, I love this stuff. I had great effects from it, but I definitely don’t want to boost my T if brain damage is the result. I’m hoping someone who is more science minded can put these fears to rest…

I posted this earlier in the thread -

Aspartame = L-Aspartyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester

TCF-1 does not contain aspartame, nor does d-aspartic acid or sodium-d-aspartate ever convert to aspartame in the body.

BTW, aspartic acid is in ALL dietary protein that you eat. It only becomes a “problem” when you combine it with a l-phenylalanine methyl ester to create aspartame… which is an entirely different chemical all together (that has the capability of converting to formaldehyde). Besides, phenylalanine is the real troublesome amino acid in aspartame (if you actually buy into the aspartame health scare).

Comparing d-aspartic acid to aspartame is like comparing glutamine to MSG. There really is no comparison.

-Eric Eric
Administrator

Well guys? Any good results, or was I the only one? Everyones been quite on this recently…

Hey bro,

I was gonna wait till i’d finished the first twelve days before commenting but here goes.

D-aspartic acid, whilst not a miracle cure, is undoubtedly the best natural supplement that i have used. A massive step in the right direction i’ll likely be using this on and off indefinitely as far as i can see.

I’m glad it’s working for you. I echo your sentiments. I’ll be pulsing this on and off as well. There are a couple of guys over at the PP forum who are gonna run it for 24 days straight and then do blood tests. I’ll be interested to see what the results of that are.

Has anyone tried the powered form of d-aspartic acid?

Did you mean powdered? If so, then I have some and will be taking it likely within the next few months.

I’m glad some of you are feeling better on this stuff. Aside from more energy and motivation and muscle gain, has there been any improvement with regards to libido and emotional flatness? The lack of libido and inability to feel emotion is killing me. I’m thinking about trying this product.