Cured after 11 years

Still en route from Malaysia. Also waiting on my HCG to arrive (separate source). Going to hit the Proviron with some HCG to prevent the E2 from crashing too much.

Getting both in could take a couple more weeks. When they both arrive I’ll start my own thread.

5 Likes

Hey everyone. I am okay. I was only on Proviron for 12 days before I ran out. I really didn’t feel ANYTHING from my proviron…So either it was complete bunk, or I have a different type of PFS.

I’m still on my HCG and aromasin. Going to get more bloods on Tuesday to see where things are at.

I might try and get a different source of Proviron.

3 Likes

Proviron is very oftenly faked. Are you sure you have legit proviron?

2 Likes

I heard bayer schering pharma discontinued making proviron from some random forums some say it’s not so I’m not sure. The stuff I ordered said bayer shering I hope this shit is real.

Similar experience here with 25mg. Either the dose was too low or that source was bunk.

1 Like

What was the brand and dose?

This might be off topic but I remember feeling the worst I’ve felt in my life on high doses of tribulus and no fap protocol (like I was thinking about suicide first time ever). Could it mean it does the same thing proviron did to OP?

That was Euro-Pharmacies brand bought from Purity Source Labs - 25mg.

I will try swiss remedies -25mg (will take 8 of them per day) next monday. I will post my experience.

2 Likes

I’m on TRT and added proviron to the mix. Nothing really changed, although with TRT it was the same. I needed to give it time and gave proviron a shot at 75mg per day until a few days later I got a massive cyst on my testicle that freaked me out. Can’t see the doctor with this pandemic going on so I stopped the Proviron. I need to see an endo and take it from there. Careful with these things guys as it might do more harm than good. I know we are all desperate to get on with our lives.

2 Likes

@Renegade: Thanks for your positive feedback on the thread and for your ideas. May I ask you: Do you have some sort of bodybuilding background?

Nothing formal, but it was a major part of my lifestyle / primary hobby.

2 months later and not a single person has attempted to replicate the intervention he used in the way that he did it :confused:

3 Likes

@Renegade: So you have experience with steroids. Did you ever experience any negative long-lasting side effects from steroids?

There are guys doing it on other forums.

1 Like

No, I never used steroids until/except those to try to treat PFS. Before that, I had no need and was way too scared of them, especially anything involving needles.

Where?

1 Like

Can you PM me a link?

2 Likes

What forums?

The same?