Covid vaccine who will take it

So I’m curious if people are thinking of skipping the Covid-19 vaccine. I mean the FDA lied about propecia as a safe drug how can we trust them on a rushed vaccine.

4 Likes

I will take it.

Interestingly all of my family got it, and I was quarentined in the same house as them for 2-3 weeks and I still never got it.

4 Likes

I’ll sit back and see what happens first. Who knows it could actually help with some of our symptoms

I’ll definitely take it. I’ve been vaccinated lots of times already. The covid vaccine works just like the others - so I don’t see why it could be a problem.

2 Likes

I lost some family members i can say that virus kills much more horribly than vaccine could… question should be which vaccine should we get? Old school inactivated vaccines (have risk for antibody enhanced disease) or new tech mRNA vaccines (many unknowns) ?

I’ve heard those with auto immune disorders will be exempt from taking it if it becomes mandatory. I’ve seen theories of pfs being an autoimmune response. Think this could exacerbate our symptoms or have any negative effect?

3 Likes

Definitely taking it as soon it’s available to me. I hear your concerns but it’s a bit of a slippery slope to go down the anti vax route, especially when it comes to a huge public health safety issue like covid

4 Likes

Everyone at risk group, usually 60 years and older must have some vaccine… it is not nice to suffocate … for young people subject is debate able.

Would be really nice IMO if they would release anonymized clinical trial data if they so much as touched government funding. All about public safety after all.

did they had symptoms or just a positive test?

yes I will happily inject mercury and aluminum into my blood stream for a virus that has been around for not even one year. FACE PALM

2 Likes

If you are in risk group you will drink happily a bottle of aluminum. In icu they give you incredibly nasty stuff you are lucky if you get it over with your mind intact. Worst vaccine could’ve better than long icu stay… at least for risk group people for young people like i wrote subject is debate able.

1 Like

Vaccines have harmed on the past

The Cutter Incident: How America’s First Polio Vaccine Led to a Growing Vaccine Crisis
Reviewed by Michael Fitzpatrick
Additional article information
In April 1955 more than 200 000 children in five Western and mid-Western USA states received a polio vaccine in which the process of inactivating the live virus proved to be defective. Within days there were reports of paralysis and within a month the first mass vaccination programme against polio had to be abandoned. Subsequent investigations revealed that the vaccine, manufactured by the California-based family firm of Cutter Laboratories, had caused 40 000 cases of polio, leaving 200 children with varying degrees of paralysis and killing 10.

2 Likes

Wtf Gardasil ??? Explain man I had that too as a matter of fact my symptoms started after 3rd shot but I never consider it because it happened around same time that I dropped fin.
Enlighten me please share links if possible.

I say over 65 years old must have this vaccine for young people it is debate able… @basementdweller man I am waiting for explanation!! You dropped some thing and went away…

There is noway I will take it.

Pfizer are right up there with Merck in terms of criminality and they have killed people in Africa.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-pfizer-settlement-idUSTRE5813XB20090902

5 Likes

I am going to wait a bit to see if side effects pop up or are permanent. Like the OP has stated, I’ve become skeptical on any pharma company products due to PFS. I just can’t trust them after what they’ve done to me. That being said I will eventually get the vaccine, I just don’t feel good about being an early adopter of a rushed out vaccine.

1 Like

I’ve been struggling with this a little too. After being burned by the pharmaceutical industry so badly, it is only natural to have a negative emotional response to anything they create. But I think it’s impt to not let this cloud our judgment as doctors and medicines are just a necessary but imperfect part of human life.

I haven’t figured out a solution to this yet myself. Maybe looking to pursue as many preventative health measures as possible and only relying on more invasive solutions as a last resort.

I got COVID back in March so I have acquired immunity. I am pretty sure I will have immunity for quite a while but I might face peer pressure to take it. Might wait for the attenuated virus version over mRNA version if I can hold out that long.

1 Like

I think attenuated versions are more dangerous because of adjuvants and more likely to cause antibody enhanced disease. Having only anti-spike antibodies reduces odds for AED in my opinion. Also i am little bit scared from adenovirus engineered vaccines they remind me I am legend… if someone is not living with high risk person might wait until see the effects.

Why is anyone, on this forum of all places, willing to take this vaccine? Have we not learned our lesson? And I’m positive noone over the age 60 is using this forum, thus near zero percent chance of anyone dying of Covid here

2 Likes