-= Corticosteroids Treatments =-

Nice

We really need more people trying Ella and Mifepristone. That’s why I’m presenting it here.

I want to learn more about blocking the GR and prog receptors and the effect it has on PFS.

RU blocks prog receptors and cortisol receptors.

Ella just prog receptors

1 Like

When you say RU do you mean the topical hairloss solution? Because I had used that previously in 2017 and it somewhat gave me a brief recovery for a few days after I discontinued using it

No we are talking about:

mifepristone (RU-486)

What’s in the topical hair loss solution that you took and had a temp recovery ?

We need to tread lightly. They will shut down the thread and ban us for talking about treating hair loss. I’m assuming you took this as an experiment to try to recover from PFS correct ?

No I was a dumbass and my pfs symptoms persisted but hair kept falling out so I tried it to save hair. I’m not mentioning it so that people take it for hair loss, just mentioning what happened when I took it. I’m not sure what the ingredients are but it’s called ru 58841. I would never take it again regardless of my temporary improvement.

Others have experienced temp recoveries on this. I’m not sure of the mechanism. It may have something to do with the prog receptors not sure. Can continue to research it

From what I gather though even if does work improvement will go away as soon as you stop taking it.

The dangers of this have been discussed before

Are corticosteroids anti-androgen?

With something as complicated as PFS in which the mechanism/mechanisms are still unknown yes the risk of exasperating the symptoms/condition with anything that we take is a real risk. Especially when we block receptors. If it did make you worse yes you are looking at the possibility of a more serious version of PFS.

However keep in mind that there is still more that you should know about this. The known mechanism of action of mifepristone is that it blocks the prog and cortisol receptors while you are on it. It’s not perm. That’s why it’s used to induce abortion in females. It blocks the prog receptors until the fetus dies. After a female comes off of mifepristone she can become pregnant again. This suggests it’s not a perm effect.

Another thing, I blocked my prog and Cortisol receptor with Mifepristone for three days at 50MG. As soon as I came off the drug I started to recover. All of the sexual symptoms. The lack of sensitivity started to go away, it would shoot out instead of dribble out, it was thick and white and erections were easier to achieve and maintain. All of my sexual symptoms recovered to about 80 percent over a 5 week period. Than I dropped back to baseline. But I did not get worse…

I got hit one of the hardest with the PFS sexual sides and I can tell you being at 80 percent recovered for that 5 weeks was paradise.

There was one guy who did get worse though from Mifepristone. This was one of about a dozen who tried it. So yes there is a risk.

I believe that it blocked my down regulated
Cortisol receptors causing the receptors to up regulate so they could still work despite being blocked. I also think over the course of the next 5 weeks my Cortisol receptors down regulated again in response to the cortisol. Just a theory I’m not reacting right to cortisol.

I took Mifepristone again after this three more times with No positive results. But still did not get worse. Just minor headaches while on it.

I’m about to try a 200mg run of it for three days. They give females 200mg to induce the abortion. I’m going to try to keep cortisol low before and after my experiment to see if it influences the result.

Disclosure:

This is theory not fact

1 Like

Very best of luck to you, watching this of course. :slight_smile:

Someone who isn’t me has a TON of it (10g+) and might consider a lengthy run sometime, as this person wrote elsewhere.

Thank you for the kind words. It’s always important to have an open mind and keep the options open. I will be sure to log it in a new thread to help others

2 Likes

I applied topical betamethasone to my scrotum for a few days and seem to have permanently recovered nocturnal erections. Before I never had it and now I’ve had it every morning for a few weeks.

Any ideas on why this helped, what mechanism it was?

1 Like

Betamethsone is a steroid that is used treat inflammation.

Yes that’s why I took it. After this trial I took 450mg methylprednisolone for 2 days hoping that it would give great improvement. But nothing happened.

Anonymous got an IV of 1000mg for 5 days of methylprednisolone, he said that his libido disapeared for 70 day. So do not expect anything happen anytime soon also you are taking a lower dosage than him.
You should consult a professional to tap it off, because is risky.
If you want to replicate what anonymous did, use the same dosage the same amount of days and tap it off slowly.
Still look for a professional.

Betamethasone causes transcriptional downregulation of androgen receptors.

1 Like

https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/TESTICULAR-TOXICITY-INDUCED-BY-EXOGENOUS-AND-THE-OF-Badawy/7da61c9ec60672d193211fe6abab4a1e72073960

Unfortunately betamethasone also causes testicular toxicity.

1 Like

if you stop taking these,you are going to crash?
if so,you must keep taking until discovery of pfs mechanism…

My take on this is corticosteroids or increasing cortisol will make the majority of us worse. Recently I inhibited cortisol’s ability to break down to its inactive forms with licorice extract. Three simple days of licorice extract and I got noticeably worse.

Even more recently I blocked my cortisol receptors, prog receptors and AR receptors with Mifepristone. I did three day cycles of 2oomg worth of Mifepristone and got noticeably better…

This tells me androgen’s or cortisol binding to their receptors makes me worse. I mean it’s becoming pretty obvious what’s wrong with me. I’m not speaking on behalf of PFS in general but at least with me my endocrine system shut down my ability to respond to hormones at the receptor level because the hormones binding to their receptors makes me worse. I remember when I was on Saw P my first time I felt like my hormones went through the roof. My hair actually started falling out for the first time ever while I was on Saw P. I think that my endocrine system down regulated all the receptors in response. And no for an unexplainable reason when ever hormones bind to them it actually makes me worse

My strategy is going to be keep fucking with the receptors. Block, un block over and over again until I either fucking die from something strange from taking too much Mifepristone or get cured.

4 Likes

U regain erogenous sensations through ella? Insteresting, keep us updated

1 Like

Accutane treats high cortisol levels in Cushing disease patients, does finestride alter cortisol?

My cortisol levels are almost below range. That’s why I think I’m going bald.