-= Corticosteroids Treatments =-

Betamethsone is a steroid that is used treat inflammation.

Yes thatā€™s why I took it. After this trial I took 450mg methylprednisolone for 2 days hoping that it would give great improvement. But nothing happened.

Anonymous got an IV of 1000mg for 5 days of methylprednisolone, he said that his libido disapeared for 70 day. So do not expect anything happen anytime soon also you are taking a lower dosage than him.
You should consult a professional to tap it off, because is risky.
If you want to replicate what anonymous did, use the same dosage the same amount of days and tap it off slowly.
Still look for a professional.

Betamethasone causes transcriptional downregulation of androgen receptors.

1 Like

https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/TESTICULAR-TOXICITY-INDUCED-BY-EXOGENOUS-AND-THE-OF-Badawy/7da61c9ec60672d193211fe6abab4a1e72073960

Unfortunately betamethasone also causes testicular toxicity.

1 Like

if you stop taking these,you are going to crash?
if so,you must keep taking until discovery of pfs mechanismā€¦

My take on this is corticosteroids or increasing cortisol will make the majority of us worse. Recently I inhibited cortisolā€™s ability to break down to its inactive forms with licorice extract. Three simple days of licorice extract and I got noticeably worse.

Even more recently I blocked my cortisol receptors, prog receptors and AR receptors with Mifepristone. I did three day cycles of 2oomg worth of Mifepristone and got noticeably betterā€¦

This tells me androgenā€™s or cortisol binding to their receptors makes me worse. I mean itā€™s becoming pretty obvious whatā€™s wrong with me. Iā€™m not speaking on behalf of PFS in general but at least with me my endocrine system shut down my ability to respond to hormones at the receptor level because the hormones binding to their receptors makes me worse. I remember when I was on Saw P my first time I felt like my hormones went through the roof. My hair actually started falling out for the first time ever while I was on Saw P. I think that my endocrine system down regulated all the receptors in response. And no for an unexplainable reason when ever hormones bind to them it actually makes me worse

My strategy is going to be keep fucking with the receptors. Block, un block over and over again until I either fucking die from something strange from taking too much Mifepristone or get cured.

4 Likes

U regain erogenous sensations through ella? Insteresting, keep us updated

1 Like

Accutane treats high cortisol levels in Cushing disease patients, does finestride alter cortisol?

My cortisol levels are almost below range. Thatā€™s why I think Iā€™m going bald.

I have in the past using Mifepristone which is RU.

Iā€™m on my 7th cycle of it right now. Last few days been taking 50mg. Iā€™m feeling improvements while on it.

2 Likes

I think cortisol make u worse because it decreases T and shrinks dick

Do you know the names of the others who recovered? How can we talk to them.

I just found some betamethasone cream I was prescribed for another condition, and am tempted to repeat what youā€™ve done. Is the effect still permanent?

Moonman,
What you experienced on Prednisone that was so bad?

MAde me feel like crap, extremely tired.

With Hidrocortisone arenā€™t you gaining weight or having anxiety?

If anything it helped with anxiety. I would add a bit of fat to my midsection when taking it though.

And you take it without interruptions?