Considering suicide :(

God, I don’t know guys. I’m finding it harder and harder to find reasons to live.

I know this contradicts my previous comments but damn, I just feel like giving up. It’s really just a matter of pure heartbreak :frowning: No matter what I do, I just can’t see any reason to live life with the amount of grief I’m in and how awful it is to get through each day.

Not only does it feel like my life is over, but it honestly feels like it never even begun. I’m just this weird blob cursed by the universe.

I don’t want to die, but there’s no reason to live like this either. Ideally I want this have never happened but unless this is all some crazy fever dream that I’ll wake up from, then that’s not gonna happen.

I don’t know guys. This isn’t life. I’m open to advice but really I’m also just opening up because few other people know the meaninglessness of this condition.

Peace.

1 Like

First of all, you’re not the only one in this bizarre situation. It’s been 3 months since I crashed, my body hurts almost all day, my muscles are gone, along with my energy. Take it one day at a time and please hold on longer as research is being done by the foundation. Many people’s lives have lost their purpose, but we need to fight until the end and there are many people suffering more than us, you can be sure. We need to do something concrete to change this situation, try to meditate every day and ask the God you believe in for strength. You are not alone. Give your body time. I don’t know you personally, but have you thought about sending the video to @erik, he managed to meet with presidents of MOVEMBER, which is one of the largest institutions against suicide in the country. Read the instructions and make the video to be shown only to the presidents of this association, as they intend to invest in research as well. If you need, you can pm me anytime, stay strong. I know what you’re going through and I believe in you.
Look this post, help us: Support our Movember Initiative

1 Like

You gotta stay tough and strong brother
We’ve all been in the same boat here to varying degrees
We all understand and are with you
You must stick it out for when the treatment comes around the corner

We are here for you
You must be strong

Please, send video for @Erik

2 Likes

Hey Maxim, I know what you’re feeling. I’ve been a suicidal mess for years now and many days I think about ending it. It’s a horrible life we live.

We have to fight and stick together. Try and get involved. Like the previous poster said, maybe make a video for the movember initiative. Consider donating to the PFS network if you aren’t already.

These are concrete things we can do. For me at least, this gives perspective for recognition and research, which gives hope, which lessens the suicidal thoughts.

Let’s find purpose in fixing this together.

3 Likes

Send a video for @Erik please. For movember

Hang in there brother. I’ve been going through this for over 15 years. I feel your pain. Stay strong and remember, everyone has a reason to live.

Chris

1 Like

Not sure if you are willing to listen to me…

But Try out Andy Cutler Chelation[There is FB group…Please search for it…]

This is one of things that have helped me deal with Depression, Anxiety etc…

It’s very inexpensive to try…

Another thing I would suggest is to try Liver Flushes…

I’m older and I have someone to live for. But the same feeling every morning till I go to sleep.