Concerned about fertility, please help

total sperm count = 105 million Ref:39
sperm count= 34 million/ml Ref:15
morphology=1 Ref=4 Low :frowning:
mobility= 26 Ref=40 Low :frowning:

Doc sayed i need varicocele operation. I cant be father this results :frowning: I am so sorry, so depressed. I am fighting suicide. I did this with accutane with my own hands. So sorry.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Temporary topic move

my semen changed. Never i cant be father and this will be most powerfull cause about my suicide

Did you get your semen tested to know for certain that your unfertilized (meaning you cant get any children?).

yes i cant get child for 9 months. i dont getted semen test

Lots of people say that their semen changes quality and people here have fathered children.

2 Likes

how can i change my semen ?

Nobody knows.

I’d say your best bet is to wait and allow time to heal and also a clean diet.
It may take months to years to get back to normal
Just allow your body time to heal and see.

Nobody knows with this thing so you must wait and see for yourself in time.
Please don’t do anything serious before you can find out.

3 Likes

I think you would do yourself a big favor by getting a semen analysis done. Mine was relatively inexpensive, compared to the cost of testing hormones.

It very well may be your partner who has fertility issues, or you have just been unlucky in conceiving.

It could tell you whether you are completely infertile, or may just need more time to increase the odds than most guys.

A decent semen analysis will also test for white blood cells, which are a sign of infections like prostatitis.

There appears to be quite a few post-drug patients who went on to have healthy children, despite having sexual symptoms.

1 Like

how is your semen results ?

@Dubya_B ?

Hi yedek1 in 2006 I was treated for testicular cancer involving the removal of 1 and radiotherapy. Prior to and post the treatment my semen would change from normal, to watery, to yellowish, low ejaculate volume. Basically what’s mentioned on here by many. In 2012 my son came along and he is a very healthy young lad. I only found out I had PFS in late 2017. Up until this point I’d taken fin in and off for years. I stopped taking it prior to trying for a family. I had a semen analysis test which showed a higher than normal number of of sperm with mobility issues but surprisingly I also had a higher volume of sperm. The clinic told me there was no reason why conception wouldn’t happen naturally. So didn’t give up mate lots with PFS sufferers have gone on to father kids.

4 Likes

very thanks for your hopefully comment my friend. But i am PAS not PFS

1 Like

Brother you tested proviron protocol it is perfectly normal to see some changes. Be patient and do not panic. Do not do semen test wait for 2 months and you will see the accurate results.

My friend, I don’t think it’s likely that PAS, or even PFS, causes infertility even in most severe cases.

There are many many ways to have a child. There are treatments for infertility. There is IVF (tüp bebek). There’s even treatment to draw semen directly from your testicles

i dont know. i trying for 9 months. we are only 23 years old. if accutane is not effect for sperm, it would be. i am afraid

i tryed proviron only 15 days.

Go to a doctor and get your fertility tested then.

1 Like

Stop these experiments until you have kids. IVF will help even if sperm quality decreased. No need to kill yourself over it.

2 Likes