Complete Recovery So far

Maca? My oh my. In my pre-saw days, I sometimes added it to my coffee for flavor, a nutty, malty, butterscotch flavor. I never connected the dots, but on those days, I’d go from my typical hyper-sexual self to “make my dick bloody and bruised with friction-burn horny”.

Had I known maca was an aphrodisiac, I’d have never touched it. After all, my sex-drive pre-saw was so high I didn’t need to increase it, nor would I think to increase it.

Post-saw, my chemically castrated impotent eunuch days, it did nothing in common tablespoon amounts. However, it had a slight but undeniably noticeable effect if I added an entire bag of maca to a bowl and ate it like a porridge. I had to fill my stomach with it to feel any benefits. Imagine if I took an entire bag in my pre-saw days? Will never know.

Sadly, it only grows in Peru, thus I can’t harvest it myself, so I have to buy it. It pains me to give money to the industry that brought me here, but I love the flavor.

2 Likes

I’ve tried maca (black) many times in the past years (high dose, low dose, cycled…) and it didn’t work.

So in summary, it has not cured you like it did for @Noukon ?

Ah dang it. Well thank you for your answer. Tried anything else that helped? Ashwaghanda helped me for a few days, but I was never able to replicate the effect

I’ve tried many herbs and supplements to no avail