Complete Genome

I will shortly have a complete genome of the following receptor-genes.

• Androgenic Receptor (AR) repeat
    Polymorphism Analyzed: (CAG) n-AR at the level of exon 1 of the AR gene

• AR- Gene analysis by NGS sequencing

• SRD5A2- Gene analysis by NGS sequencing

• Aromatase - CYP19A1

• ESR-1 Estrogen Receptor

• ESR-2 Estrogen Receptor

It will help me Eurofins Genoma Group of Milan.
I don’t need Baylor and Melcangi-Santi.

I will update on the results.

Demon.

15 Likes

Good man Demon I’m looking forward to this data.

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1:

Hey Demon,

How did you arrange to have these done? How much do they cost?

I wonder if there is a way for us to organize and fund a study there with more participants. I think that will be done before Baylor comes out.

2 Likes

They make them to the Genoma Group of Milan in Blood (EDTA) and Buccal Swab.

• Androgenic Receptor (AR) repeat
    Polymorphism Analyzed: (CAG) n-AR at the level of exon 1 of the AR gene
    Price: € 95.00

• AR- Gene analysis by NGS sequencing
    Price: € 490.00

• SRD5A2- Gene analysis by NGS sequencing
    Price: € 230.00

• Aromatase - CYP19A1
    Price: € 150.00

• ESR-1 Estrogen Receptor
    Price: € 75.00

• ESR-2 Estrogen Receptor
    Price: € 75.00

TOTAL PRICE € 1.115. Very good.

Remember that it requires medical authorization and suitability. It is not easy to get it. I have it.
I just want to do I now. If you want help me come in private.

2 Likes

I did NGS indeed have 9 base insertion on AR polyglutamine CAG repeats and some deletions in polyglycine GGC region.
Also there are lots of insertions and deletions in SDR2A5 gene but i do not know their significance i was focused on AR up until now…

Could you say which (CAG)n and (GGN)n groups you would fall into according to the groups as described in this study:

Results

Median age was 32 years, duration of finasteride use was 360 days, and time from finasteride discontinuation was 1,053 days. We observed several frequency differences in symptoms according to (CAG)n and (GGN)n repeat numbers. Three AMS items were worse for medium (GGN)23 than for long (GGN)>23 carriers and one item was worse for short (GGN)<23 carriers. The AMS item for decrease in sexual desire or libido was worse for short (CAG)9–19 carriers than for medium (CAG)20–24 carriers. Through the ad hoc questionnaire, significant findings in (CAG)n and/or (GGN)n repeats were obtained for penile discomfort, loss of scrotal sensitivity, scrotal discomfort, less pubic hair, loss of perceived perineal fullness, increased sperm density, involuntary muscle spasms, loss of muscle tone, increased weight (>2 kg), increased skin dryness, and onset of symptoms after finasteride use.

@Dubya_B brother for CAG I am definately in long group and for GGN I am in Short group.

1 Like

I am also Heterozygous on SDR5A2 gene for TA repeats. I do not know its significance, i am researching heavily… Do you have and gene recommendations for inspection?

I’m not sure what the relevance of that is either. I’m only familiar with shorter CAG repeats on AR being associated with greater androgenicity.

Only the recommendation to be efficient by waiting to contribute to a sequencing project instead of inspecting genes individually.