Cold and flu . i like it

Yeah bloody hell all my symptoms were gone for 2 days and now I’ve started coming down with something. Thought I may have been out of this mess!

Ah well at least this is an indicator that whatever is going on with us must be very treatable

I am having a very bad flu right now as i write this and i feel way worse, just like how a normal person would feel. My nose is blocked, have fever, headache, shivering, loss of appetite, body pain along with all the pfs symptoms as it is. I don’t know what to say about this autoimmunity theory, but i feel way worse right now.

Every time that i had a blood test while i was taking accutane my white blood cell levels were at least double of top range. Doctor was saying all the time “it can be a mistake sometimes our lab can’t measure these i believe you ok… bla bla” but i knew somethings were wrong. If our immune system somehow more active than before that means it may pressure and block some other systems in our body. As you know, every system in our body should be working when it’s needed. That can explain why majority of PFS/PAS/PSSD sufferers feel exhausted every time. Because immune system works every second even it is not needed. It’s been almost a year and i haven’t got a flu either. I am quite sure if i go and do a blood test the white cells will be still higher than the normal.

Hey guys i would like to continue this discussion. I recently caught a cold and while I obviously experienced the usual symptoms like a mild fever, stuffed nose etc, I felt mentally better. My mind was clearer, the brain fog vanished.

The decrease of symptoms started 1-2 days before the cold got to it’s strongest point when I had to stay in bed. Shortly after feeling better regarding the cold, my (neurological) PFS symptoms got worse and returned to the pre-cold level.

This is not the only time I have experienced it. I got COVID in February (a very mild case) and felt mentally better while having it.

Interestingly, I didn’t feel better when I was sick/ had a fever because of bacterial infections.

What could cause the ease of symptoms? How are hormons changing while having a cold?

I got a cold right now and it’s not very pleasant at all for me…

Since pfs I have terrible bronchitis two times in 19 Months. And Covid. Before I wasn’t sick for decades. I was walking cycling gym every day. I could be fit with 80 yo. No could and freezing all the time., Im 90 yo. Carelevel three, eith nures helping me through the day…

1 Like

I also had a flu (or perhaps covid, didn’t check) about three weeks ago, made me feel absolutely horrible and worsened all my PFS symptoms at the time. Same story when I had covid last year.
In my 3 years of PFS I really don’t feel like these “ever since PFS I don’t get sick often” or “ever since PFS I feel better when sick” narratives have rung true for me. I barely feel anything between my legs and whenever I’m sick it’s even worse.

3 Likes

I don’t get sick often since my stressful time in the university has been finally over. Otherwise, my experience is very similar to yours. I caught a cold a few days ago and I haven’t seen even a tiny glimpse of improvement. I still barely feel anything, my libido is simply non-existent.

1 Like

Same same, although I do tend to get sick less often I think. But it’s more than likely due to meeting less people in general.

I have to say that before, yes I know people who really recovered from pfs to 95 %. But there is a breakout of recoveries, how I have sex multiple times again, with pfs I never get sick again. Every week a new theory, every day a new healing protocol.
The same wounder stories you can read through every patient forum. I even remember a discussion whether raw food or macrobiotic can heal cancer better.
Fakt is the big majority has permanent sexuell physical and neurological sites and suffers like hell. And the majority freezes all the time, gets cold and flu like symptoms from staying homebond what downgrades the immune system .

And pfs is a chronic severe disease, with more than 1100 suicidal cases and more than 250 related suicides and with all the I recovered because I had a simple wheat dream only supports Mercks and mainstream medicine to call us hypochondriacs and thervis no pfs. I can’t stopp talking about this as more supplement shops and creazy Münchhausen post their recovery stories here and in the other chats.

As long we are in self treatment and denieing pfs ourselves as long Merck Organon keep us quiet and they can sell their product.

1 Like

Once again, I had significant remission of symptoms all of a sudden, including return of good mood, normal libido, and better orgasm sensation and then I started feeling fatigued and under the weather and a slight sore throat. This is probably the 6th or 7th time I have noticed this pattern.

Just to continue this thread, two weeks ago, I suddenly felt 95% better. Within a few days, I contracted bronchitis and had a low fever all night. For a few days, I had a crazy runny nose and cough. The crazy place came, and I felt very good mentally. Within two weeks, I even set a new record in the gym, and all the symptoms reversed 100%. As the cold gradually improved, I have returned to the baseline of 60 to 70% PFS, with no pumping during exercise, low libido, depression and fog, etc. However, the experience during the cold was amazing and made me realize how bad my current state is. Unfortunately, according to the report on the forum, I did receive PFS and did not escape

2 Likes

It sounds crazy. As the cold symptoms gradually improve, all PFS symptoms come back one after another. I noticed that not everyone on the forum has this situation, which is really a mystery

3 Likes