Chi's recovery post reposted

I can’t see it if I’m being honest, if a simple supplement can reverse the several alternations in the brain, low vitamin D, glutathione depletion, depletion of allopregnanolone then please tell me where I can get this magic pill.

Chi doesn’t mention a single pill. It’s a painful lifestyle change, wholistic approach, and a couple years of time. I’m not saying it’s the solution, but MAYBE doing something this can start to reverse epigenetic changes.

A month of a diet is hardly anything I would be surprised if you got any permanent results from that

How many times has this been repeated guys, there is people that went to extreme lengths with diet and had little to no success, just look at the history some fasting for 10 plus days causing malnutrition. I just keep seeing history repeating itself over and over again like one big vicious cycle this eventually gets tiring. We need to start looking at the mechanisms involved here instead of jumping to holistic approaches to be our saviour. Like I said before there is something that is keeping us in this state and I have a firm belief that it’s to do with androgen receptors overexpressing (although other opinions may differ) which is creating a negative feedback loop that keeps the genes methylated how can this be overcome through diet? It can’t be anything other than this unless the DNA itself has been mutated. I think the genetic predisposition to this whole thing in the first place is that we simply already had higher than normal androgen receptors to begin with which can be validated by the fact that many people here were hypersexual and taking finasteride/endocrine disrupters created an environment that the body wasn’t able to cope with sensing too much of the substance that was being inhibited by these drugs/supplements and crashed the system sending multiple pathways haywire.

4 Likes

Of course and this is what the admin and mods are doing with their projects. And I’m not talking a 10 day fast, I’m talking a life style for change for years. And even if this doesn’t work, you will be leading a healthy lifecycle. So to put someone like Chi down who worked so hard to better himself is silly. Two years of strict diet and workout is not easy. I’m not saying it’s a cure but it’s better than smoking, being sedentary, and eating bad food. Also, I am in agreement that there is not magic cure or pill. And maybe I’m just more naive but I do hope some natural healing can happen.

2 Likes

If you are looking for a way to contribute toward the future, rather than expecting an instant recovery, could you please do your part by participating in the post-drug survey?

4 Likes

So what should i do? Staying in the carnivore diet and drug/alcohol free for at least 6 months to see some permanent recovery? I could really do that if thats a solution. But a month of a strict ketosis+ 2 days of waterfast is still something. (My protocol) I didn’t see any considerable improvements by doing these things. How doing few months more, can change anything significant? + why you, yourself didn’t try this already?

I just have some fantasies to end my life in near future if things don’t improve man. I don’t want to accept what happened to me, im not even sure what is the normal and what is a “healthy” body anymore. What should i try now?

1 Like

If I knew what to do I wouldn’t be on here but I’ve been following ozeph’s recovery closely and I believe he said it took 6-9 months before he had sexual improvements. Definitely don’t give up hope man hopefully something will come along. I’m personally on day 4 of the keto diet and eventually I’ll switch to carnivore.

1 Like

I would think that one should stay on the carnivore diet and stay drug free for at least 6 months which is half a year which is a massive amount of time, but its the answer to your question. Please report back with results.

Some things take more time then others. One thing that is consistent with all recoveries is that literally none of them are instant.

2 Likes

@Burito101, your post was edited slightly due to prescriptive comments directed toward another member.

Have you tried a similar diet yourself to any effect?

I’m on it myself as well. Hardest part for me is denying myself fruit juices

Allright. Im waiting your report back. Please don’t cheat and avoid anything besides grass fed meat, eggs and water. You can also add some 2 days waterfast between. I wonder what would be your reaction to this diet.

Hmm, another low carb antiandrogen diet followed by exercise. Are any of those herbs pro-androgenic?

This is the most tame recovery here. Don’t know about cdnuts but this recovery definitely is. I don’t think chi even had pfs. Many people here are so disabled that they can’t even walk without extreme fatigue and this guy used to do hill sprints. I don’t believe this guy. This guy recovered with just exercise and diet without doing any hormonal manipulation. Nonsense.

1 Like

Exercise and diet are hormonal manipulation. I have PFS and can still run as can most people here, the problem is, not for very long.

1 Like

Then maybe u are just a mild case to even be called as a pfs patient.

1 Like

Uh, no. I’m fairly certain most people here can walk and run. I can’t even conceptualize how that would be possible without an acute injury. I don’t have any joint pain as a symptom though.

1 Like

i have literally all the possible symptoms, physical, sexual and mental and i can still run

You just contradicted yourself. If you have all the physical symptoms, then you should have joint laxity, joint pain, muscle atrophy and chronic fatigue. If you have them, trust me, you wouldn’t be able to run even chased by a pack of wolves.

2 Likes

i have joint pain and muscle wastage as well and still i workout and do cardio at the max i can. i guess sitting here and desperating front of a keyboard wont do much for me and surely will get all physical worst

1 Like