Chi's recovery post reposted

@Burito101, your post was edited slightly due to prescriptive comments directed toward another member.

Have you tried a similar diet yourself to any effect?

I’m on it myself as well. Hardest part for me is denying myself fruit juices

Allright. Im waiting your report back. Please don’t cheat and avoid anything besides grass fed meat, eggs and water. You can also add some 2 days waterfast between. I wonder what would be your reaction to this diet.

Hmm, another low carb antiandrogen diet followed by exercise. Are any of those herbs pro-androgenic?

This is the most tame recovery here. Don’t know about cdnuts but this recovery definitely is. I don’t think chi even had pfs. Many people here are so disabled that they can’t even walk without extreme fatigue and this guy used to do hill sprints. I don’t believe this guy. This guy recovered with just exercise and diet without doing any hormonal manipulation. Nonsense.

1 Like

Exercise and diet are hormonal manipulation. I have PFS and can still run as can most people here, the problem is, not for very long.

1 Like

Then maybe u are just a mild case to even be called as a pfs patient.

1 Like

Uh, no. I’m fairly certain most people here can walk and run. I can’t even conceptualize how that would be possible without an acute injury. I don’t have any joint pain as a symptom though.

1 Like

i have literally all the possible symptoms, physical, sexual and mental and i can still run

You just contradicted yourself. If you have all the physical symptoms, then you should have joint laxity, joint pain, muscle atrophy and chronic fatigue. If you have them, trust me, you wouldn’t be able to run even chased by a pack of wolves.

2 Likes

i have joint pain and muscle wastage as well and still i workout and do cardio at the max i can. i guess sitting here and desperating front of a keyboard wont do much for me and surely will get all physical worst

1 Like

With muscle atrophy and joint laxity you can’t do cardio. It’s already a lot if you get out of bed. Then without reactive hyperemia (blood pumping into your muscles after training), you get injured with every movement. Nobody says you’re not in pain, but I can guarantee that, luckily for you, you haven’t had the symptoms of more severe cases.

2 Likes

Okay, you’re free to think whatever you want. Good luck with your recovery bro

Look, I’m talking to you about objective things, it’s not questionable, there is no "think how you want it. If a car has broken wheels, I can’t argue that it can go racing on the track. It’s logical.

1 Like

Any updates mate?