Chi's Member Story & Progress

I did the stool analysis and tested positive on candida albicans.

I did the stool analysis and tested positive on candida albicans. On a scale from 0 to 14 (0=no dysbiosis, 14>severe), I had 20.

For those of you performing enemas, how often do you do them?

I’ve done one a week for the past two weeks. Didn’t feel any different after the first one but after the second one I felt amazing for the next few days. Could have been a coincidence, though. We’ll see how the next one goes.

Is this guy Chi?

facebook.com/mevsmeblog/tim … e_internal

No.

Are you 100% sure? If so tell me by private message. Have you met him in person or talked by skype?

yes exactly, me too. So true. Haven’t had a normal bowel movement since. Always loose. My digestion is either day too fast or way too slow, its never normal.

that would make sense, on fin i had horrible gas and constipation, as soon ask stopped, my stools became loose, and stayed that way.

Has anybody used saccharomyces boulardii as probiotics?
Any bad side effects?

I read online that there have been cases of Fungemia (fungus in blood) following consumption of S boulardii in severly ill and immunocompromised people. PFS is a serous illness IMO and who knows if our immune system is compromised or not.

Anybody has any experience with S. boulardii?

Hi Guys,

Regards S boulardii yes, i’ve been on shit loads of it (6 x 250mg tabs a day)

I had already recovered 50% before taking them and am now 60%, I started taking them after getting my poo tested at genova (like chi but i hadn’t read his post at that point - the gut issue seemed an obvious starting point)

I had an instant improvement in gut function after taking s boulardii on day one. Suddenly gut function became close to normal again.

I have since been taking a cocktail of anti-fungals and parasite herbals prescribed by my nutritionist as i have a low level of candida but loads of Blastocystis, but i still take s boulardii. I plan to reduce intake next month to 3 a day, then one a day permanently probably.

Just in case you are wondering, i’ve been following an all paleo diet and working out like a motherfucker for the last 3 months. I also do some cdnuts stuff like t booster cycling etc. I live the most disciplined life imaginable and now even get up at 6am and swim in the freezing cold sea before going to work.

I do all this stuff on sometimes 2 hours sleep, but mostly 5 hours broken. On the best nights i get 7 hours broken. Weirdly, i often don’t feel tired despite this schedule and lack of sleep - go figure!!!

Sadly i have undetectable levels of estrogen and i know have very painful joints, which will likely send me down the clomid road for a bit to get density back - a nightmare for me as i was making great gains.
The difference though is that i will be ultra low dose clomid, just enough to get estrogen into my system and i will continue on my currently successful path, albeit very hard.

Congrats to Chi, CDNUTS, big fan of Bizzbee too, lots of negative people on this forum though, what the fuck is wrong with them. For me, it was my fault for sticking vanity medicine down my throat. I did it and i’ll get myself out of it. Those guys mentioned are my pin ups. There’s only one in a hundred people that can do the stuff necessary to find recovery from this and that is why only one in a hundred recover (or whatever). It has nothing to do with some unrecoverable syndrome, it just takes iron will, something i know the vast majority do not have.
I am pretty sure i have it. Time will tell.

I have posted a recovery protocol in my member story if your interested but i’m only 60% there after nearly a year.
I’m off now for a while.

Complete nonsense. If this problem were so easy to solve and simply a matter of “willpower” as you put, there wouldn’t be lawsuits being filed in FEDERAL COURT and research initiatives at 2 top institutions in the USA. Your “recovery” timeframe would seem to fall within the expected timeframe of a few weeks post-drug cessation of side effects. Since that’s the case, wish you well – that is not the same problem many longterm members here have, who have been suffering from issues for years.

Mew,

Firstly, i’ve been suffering for nearly a year now, not weeks. I still have more symptoms than you can shake a stick at. If i’ve not got pfs, then no-one has, however i have recovered 50 to 60% so far. Secondly, you misquoted me, i would never have put “simply” as in “simply requires will power” - read my post.

Lawsuits do not prove anything. However as it happens i think Merck is entirely culpable and i believe those lawsuits will be largely justified. My contention though is that pre-existing immunity/genetics are at play that allow fin to cause this condition, which is virtually mirrored by the condition Chi brought up - CFS. No drug should be brought to market for hair loss that can cause this collapse in men (even if they are susceptible through reasons of pre-existing weakeness of immunity or genetic disposition or whatever it is)

Many men have recovered from this condition, most notably chi, cdnuts, mitch. All of whom did so with iron will power. In Chi’s case he seemed to force his body back in quick time, and my body is responding in a similar way, although i have some other issues to deal with before such a protocol will work fully for me.

I believe you have to fix the big issues first before iron will power wins the day, but if the major structural stuff like thyroid, adrenals etc. are in order, then you have a base from which to implement a program such as chi’s.

I don’t know you, but you and many other on here seem to be relying on research, doctors etc to save you. You could be waiting forever. I don’t much care what you think of my advice, but my advice is look to yourself first, if scientists develop a drug to cure you at some point along the way then great. Right now we have real people who have had pfs and don’t anymore. There are clear common denominators in their recovery strategies, and chi in particular has shown recovery can happen relatively fast with iron will.

Hey, i’m hoping like fuck that the scientists come through, but in reality, do you seriously think that a piddly few million budget will reveal a cure for a condition that is clearly insanely complex, and one that affects almost no-one on a global scale.

I’ve seen many posts from you dwelling on the research angle and is this gene responsible or that one etc?

The only thing that can logically help you and the other men right now is to do the one thing that has helped to bring many partial and some full recoveries.

Personally i’m gonna dwell on a recovery strategy, not whether science will come through or whether genes are responsible or whether a law suit is of merit etc. The scientists will keep plugging away regardless of our tin pot theories, which should leave us to follow the only people that can actually offer recovery protocols right now - chi, cdnuts, mitch and a few others.

I may not recover, but i follow logic, and logic says dwell on shit you can affect, not on stuff you can’t.

And on that note, i will not reply after this to anything unrelated to positive recovery strategy. Anything else is a waste of energy that is needed elsewhere.

All the best though Mew, i wish you well even if i think you’re outlook is wrong.

English you are a Badass mother****** I will defeat this syndrome also. … was our own damn fault! You are a awesome dude. … ambition is a super rare trait… just look at the average person on the street. … without disease. … they don’t do anytHing. … when they could learn to make $ million. … no ambition=no will power… dedication of the legitimate recoveries over time. … why would you not be DOING IT…? Lack of Will. … you Rock English!!!

Read more carefully Mew, i am 12 months after the last pill. Also you misquoted me, putting what i said in an entirely different context.

This condition is a nightmare, brought on by fin, but through a disciplined exercise, diet and mental recovery programme, huge gains can be achieved.

read my member story, i have just nearly doubled my T naturally, i feel 70% better. I had a huge dose of pfs which i outline in my final post of my member story. You need to read that as much as anyone here i think.

I’ll be back when fully recovered to help others through this nightmare, for now i need to go and find the final 30%. I reckon it will take less than one more year. We’ll see.

I just want to point one thing out: when you decide to detox you will probably experience herxheimer reaction. The symptomps are fatigue and frequent urination (very yellow greenish urine). You can use vitamin C to reduce some of these or just don’t start that instant with detoxing. Build it up slowly or better would be: under guidance of a nutritionist.

Does anybody have more tips for herxheimer reaction?

I am now 5 1/2 months detoxing and i will stop for a while (build off slowly) because the adrenals are being put under a lot of stress with detoxing.

How do you know what you are fighting? Have you gotten tested for this?

My stools were very very bad after i got hit with pfs. But i think that a healthy gut is important to get healed. Also healthy adrenals and a healthy liver etc. I don’t believe that the gut is only responsible for curing pfs as Chi states.

Has anyone gone to a Rheumatologist to rule out intestinal autoimmune issues?

1 Like

Does anyone knows Chi’s story? He’s main problem pelvic floor?

Anyone still in touch with Chi? And does somebody know who his nutritionist was?

1 Like