Cgj1's Member Story

Sorry yup my mistake.

So is it fair to say that you did some sort of version of the Wilson’s Temperature Protocol?

wilsonssyndrome.com/images/stories/pdf/PatientOrientationSheet.pdf <-----quick cheat sheet

wilsonssyndrome.com/eManual/Introduction/ <------full manual

And in doing so, fixed your metabolic rate + immune system?

Does anyone know what medication he took for T3?

There are many, and their all pretty much the same.

I PM’d a member the other day who had been inactive for a couple of years to ask him an unrelated question, and I was pleased/surprised to have him tell me that he had made a full recovery from all his PFS sexual symptoms.

He attributes his recovery to following the Wilson’s Temperature Syndrome protocol of measuring temperature 3x a day and adjusting increasing time-release compounded T3 twice a day to reset metabolism/endocrine system.

I don’t know enough about this protocol, but I’m rapidly trying to learn. It apparently demands great discipline / taking T3 at absolute precise intervals, down to the minute. It is also NOT something that is diagnosed by hormonal testing, from what I understand. It is symptom and temperature-driven.

[Size=4]P.S. Why did he never come back to the forum? Because he was turned off to the toxic environment which shunned alternative ideas. He also, incidentally, did 4 sessions of acupuncture which he believes helped him with his endocrine reset as well.[/size]

Interesting in regards to the temperature. Before fin I was almost always 98.6 on the dot. After my crash I was around 95.8 to the low end of 96, but never above 97. I am not sitting around 97.6. The temperature thing is very interesting.

I have to say, there does appear to be something to this thyroid-driven-PFS theory. I’ve suffered a mini-crash in the last few weeks - oddly enough it occurred after the best feeling month I’ve had since i quit 2 years ago. My resting pulse is now in the low-50s, which is way low for me.

Well xhorn, one of you seems to be mistaken because right there he said there was no protocol he followed while using the T3 which is completely the opposite of what you are saying because like you said it requires intensely precise dosing.

I’m referring to another member who specifically cited the Wilson protocol as his recovery tool. I asked CGJ1 if he considers what he did to be a version of the Wilson protocol as far as resetting metabolic rate. Clearly, CGJ1 winged T3 dosing, and also incorporated Pregnenalone…and it worked for him, which is fantastic.

Yes but I didnt measure my temperature and do this in such a precise way. Interesting…

The common theme is that ones metabolic rate increases - perhaps the most viable way to recover that we know so far.

Thanks

CGJ1 – did you ever measure your temps, ever observe that they were lower?

Does anyone that has recovered have body temperature recordings from when they were suffering?

T3 also has been studied and found to activate 5-AR-2 enzymes, but whatever the mechanism of action it would appear the beneficial effects of T3 do not manifest themselves until a few weeks after cessation of T3. I myself have experienced this, while on T3 I did not notice anything besides my “package” hanging lower more often than it has since finasteride. When I came off I experienced the benefits mostly, with the main result being a return of morning erections. Although not nearly as strong or as often as before I do have them 4 or 5 days a week now. Which is pretty drastic as I had not had them at all since using propecia the first time 5 years prior.

I am currently using T3 again in a similair fashion as cgj, I am using very low doses, sometimes as little as 6.25 mcg/day and intermidently. I take it maybe 4-5 days a week. I will do this for 2-4 weeks and then I plan on coming off completely for 2-3 weeks before cycling it again. I will report what if any effects I see as a result in 2-4 months or less depending on results.

PS: I hate to do this sort of self experimentation anymore considering the unknowns surrounding PFS, but T3 cycling done properly (as not to permenantly harm your thyroid) is pretty safe and it seems to be something many of us have had benefit from. Myself personally having seen benfits from it in the past. I hope with this more defined plan and longer low dose use I may see additional resolution of side effects.

Also a question for CG, how is your sleep? Did you ever have sleep side effects? Do you wake up feeling rested? Any other odd side effects that have or have not been resolved? I personally have a few strange ones I am wondering about (and possible long term damage that may resullt) I have pain in my liver area right below my rib cage on the right side, as well as constipation and disgestive issues. Also I have no hair on my ankles but the rest of my legs are hairy… any such side effects you experienced?

Sounds interesting, please post the link.

Do a search for it, Mew has referanced it before as well.

Did a quick search online and found a article stating T3 effects androgen genes in amphibians.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0303720710004648

Sorry, I can’t resist: youtu.be/xat1GVnl8-k

medical study on Wilson syndrome protocal

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16883675

That is funny they say 98.6 degrees. That was my exact normal before finasteride caused my body temp to plummet.

Excuse me, but they are not all the same… The Wilson’s Temperature Protocol specifies 12-hour time-release T3. It requires a compounding pharmacy that can properly formulate it.Some pharmacies lack the proper equipment and knowledge to accomplish it. Time-release T3 that does not last the full 12-hours will not work: Been There, Done That.

The Wilson’s Web site has a link to the Madaus Pharmacy. They know how to do it, their prices are reasonable if you have to pay out-of-pocket and they will bill health insurance if it covers the compound.