Cgj1's Member Story

Vencermos, thanks for clarifying this. I read it on a bodybuilding forum that it was a HDCA inhibitor so I took it. But I would trust the medical research you just quoted anyday.

Ok so its used in combination with HDCA inhibitors? I only took two pills so I doubt it did much.

I just want to give you guys as much information as I can. Maybe after awors study, the properties in these drugs may directly address the cause of PFS. If it does any type of recovery will be slow (ie 18 months) in my case anyway

I think we have to distinguish between two groups of PFS sufferers:

Those that get screwed after the first pill; and
Those that crash later/ after stopping the drug.

I fell in the first class.

Cheers.

I dont mean to rub it in since Im sure you realized what you did there, but well, I had to highlight it. Everybody here would ideally be careful not to repeat statements they heard from less-then perfect sources (ESPECIALLY these) without double-checking, as this leads to self-perpetuating misinformation and misguidance.

Did a doc prescribe it to you, and if so why, or did you decide to try it yourself, and if so why?

Nope I bought it myself online - no prescription.

Tried it based on preliminary information from Awors thread that propecia reduces DHT increasing HDCA.

Figured the Indomethacin was relatively safe based on its use for fever, gout etc. Thatā€™s my rationalā€¦

I did nothing for 5 years. So what did it do? I researched for a couple of yearsā€¦then self-medicated on low doses of the treatments mentioned above. You have to try things if you want to get betterā€¦period.

Im not advocating people follow what Ive done. I just want the information out their so we can analyse common patterns of this insidious problem. At least law school has taught me something :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey just to clarify, u mean HDACi right? not HDCAi

CG,

Need to know, was your recovery sudden? From what you said earier it makes it sound like you recovered very quickly after stopping the T3 for the last time and doing the HADCI (or whatever).

Did you notice gradual improvements? Or was it seemingly all at once? You have that ā€œmentalā€ feeling where you can feel the androgens flowing again right?

Yes it was sudden. I lost alot of weight ie heaps of fat and Im now really cut. I have a super low bf% to when I was 19. Yeah its strange i have alot more sensation in every aspect of my body ie my head, nose, hands, feet etcā€¦this is believe are my androgens working.

I much more tuned in socially too in terms of observing peoples reactions. Basically Im much more sharp.

If you suffered from muscle weakness, confusion, emotional blunting, genital numbness etc why would the diffuse hairloss from finasteride be the symptom that concerned you the most???

Im sure you dont care what i think, but basically theres something that doesnt add up here.

I know you have already stated what you did, but do you think you could give us a extremely detailed record of what you did in the 2-3 months or so prior to your recovery? Maybe even almost a day to day or week to week if you can?

Oscar - Because hairloss was a symptom that had a clear causal nexus to a thyroid conditionā€¦nobody was talking about this so I was trying to add knowledge in this area. I also mentioned I had bleeding of the penis.

Everybody on this forum has sexual, mental problems including meā€¦there was nothing I could add on this aspect of pfs, which wasnā€™t already covered. Its healthy to be skeptical bro but at the same time keep an open mind.

Cheers.

Agree. Thyroid is seccondary ie propecia shrinking your prostate causes many secondary interconnected adverse effects.

Hey cgj1, did you have dark veins on your dick?

well blue veins, which is normal. Im now alot more veiny over my body - probably indicative of high DHT.

My bodies in really good shape at the moment and Im not even going to the gym.

The last four days I have started a PCT. Clomid at 12.5mg + sustain alpha + erase. Im seeing great results :slight_smile:

I have tried this PCT before without much success but because my adrogens are now working, the PCT is really kicking in (much like a steroid user who has suppressed natural testosterone)

I mean blue veins which werenā€™t there before. I have a few thin dark blue veins and spider veins on my dick that werenā€™t there before propecia.

Also, if youā€™re cured, why are you doing a PCT? Donā€™t you want to wean off all medications and try to stay healthy?

No I dont have spider veins on my penis.

The rational for a PCT is to ramp up my natural testosterone levels even more now. I will do this for one month then report back.

From my experience - the fact we dont respond to testosterone is because our prostates are fucked. Fix that and everything fits into place.

And clomid is relatively safe.

Clomid is safe at low doses - ie 12.5mg
Sustain alpha has reservatrol in it (which is very healthy)
Erase is a estrogen suicide inhibitor

How does one ā€œfixā€ the prostate? Thanks.

Hey man. This is awesome, great for youā€¦ how does reality feel!!! I miss regular life because of this crap drug propecia doing these horrible things to meā€¦ Iā€™m real happy for you man, love these posts. My questions for you areā€¦

Did you notice an acceleration of hair loss post treatment? The reason I ask is because I see people who recover or are the ā€œnormalā€ people who get off propecia and see their hair loss accelerate.

Also, do you have any literature as to how the things you took increased the size of your prostate. At one time I was researching vigorously to find out how to INCREASE prostate size because I thought the same as youā€¦ propecia is designed to shrink it so that could be a piece of the puzzle. But all I could find was how to decrease the size. All I concluded was that an increase in prostate size happened from a unhealthy lifestyle which Iā€™m not willing to commit to. I even started trying to find something talking about how masturbation effected size. I imagined that masturbation, since it takes fluid from the prostate, shrunk the prostate (I have no science to back this up, just what I think, unless someone can show some literature to figure out what is really going on), so maybe thatā€™s why some people report feeling worse after masturbating because an all ready shrunk prostate shrinking even more maybe causes bad effects?

Thanks manā€¦ and continued health to you!!! :smiley:

Speculation:

(1) Time
(2) My protocal
(3) HDCA inhibitor

Note this is my opinion based on my experience.

Hey Mate.

Read my story - I had a full head of hair before I took propecia, and I had diffuse shedding upon taking the drug. Im recovering so my hair growth is actually increasing to what it was in 2004 ie head, legs, arms etc.

I dont have any literature - I just experimented based on my intutition.

Life is good bro. I guess the biggest thing Iā€™ve noticed is that Im calm and relaxed - nothing worries me - people sense this and are very friendly to me. Socially im an alpha male. This is because my tesostrone/adrogens are actually working. Ive also noticed that Im alot more co-ordinated in terms of balance/sports. Its amazing how hormones effect every aspect of your life. Ive realised that this needs to be optimised as you age.

Now I can concentrate on buisness aka empire building.

Tar.